Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have just heard that Sam Neil will be in Spiderman 2 as Otto Octavius (Doctor Octopus), I would like to see a third instalment with Eddie Brock (Venom) in. Who do you think could play him?
Posted
[color=indigo]Bah, I say forget Venom and bring on Carnage. He could take Spider-Man any day. Unfortunately enough, without Venom there is no Carnage. Hrmm... the person needs to be muscular, and agile. Though, unfortunatley, Matt Damon kind of resembles Eddie Brock. I would rather [i]not[/i] have that happen though...[/color]
Posted
I don't know if anyone remembers this guy... Dolph Lundgren.

But he used to be in karate movies, one of which was "Showdown in Little Tokyo" with Brandon Lee. He was also in the Punisher movie. Maybe he could work. Or maybe I'm not remembering what the character looks like haha.

[img]http://celebritiespictures.supereva.it/lundgren/dolph17.jpg[/img]

That's him.
Posted
Bruce Willis should have been The Punisher. Anyway, yeah they need to put Venon in one of the films. He is one of the best characters in Spiderman.
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
I reckon that Venom would be the best, and have Carnage in the 3rd installment


But then, theyre already working on them, so theyll have their villains by now.
Posted
[color=indigo]Whoa, that Dolph Lundgren does look like he could do the part of Eddie Brock. At least from looking at him. You mentioned he was in martial arts movies... well Venom isn't really a martial artist, but martial arts are a higher form of fighting. So if you can do that, you should be able to fight normally. I could see him as Eddie Brock/Venom.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]that guy was also in Universal soldier [/B][/QUOTE]

not to mention rocky 4....

wonder if were going to see the kingpin in the next spidey movie....
Posted
[b]We got a long way for this one, hehe :(
I heard they're working on a Hulk movie first, and then Blade III

I really want Venom and Carnage on Spidey II, but I don't think they'll be able to make em look that good, from what Spidey I looks like :([/b]

[i]On the bright side...we still have Black Panther, X2 and X3 still left :)[/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Bah, I say forget Venom and bring on Carnage. He could take Spider-Man any day. Unfortunately enough, without Venom there is no Carnage. Hrmm... the person needs to be muscular, and agile. Though, unfortunatley, Matt Damon kind of resembles Eddie Brock. I would rather [i]not[/i] have that happen though...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Carnage...yes...that would indeed be great for a sequel. ^_^

I'm not a huge Spider Man fanatic, but I think Carnage is one of the coolest villains on the planet. He could potentially be really scary in Spider Man 2. ;)[/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]It wouldn't matter to me, but what about Doc. Oc? Or the Shocker, or how about Vulture, or Rhino! *starts to remember to much about the old cartoon*[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]It wouldn't matter to me, but what about Doc. Oc? Or the Shocker, or how about Vulture, or Rhino! *starts to remember to much about the old cartoon*[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=firebrick]Yay! Spiderman 2. I can't wait for Spiderman 2! Ok, no really. Shocker wold be an awewsome addition to the spiderman 2 villians list. When you say old cartoon, your not talking about the real old one. Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a Spider can, spins a web anytime look out here comes the spider man![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Carnage...yes...that would indeed be great for a sequel. ^_^

I'm not a huge Spider Man fanatic, but I think Carnage is one of the coolest villains on the planet. He could potentially be really scary in Spider Man 2. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah, so your a carnage man, eh? heh heh, carnage is cool, but I prefer venom :p
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Yes..they are cool, but me like Doc. Octavius better! [/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Yes...Carnage would be cool...unfortunatly...

Last I heard, during Venom's immense popularity in the mid to late '90's, somebody(not Sony) bought the rights to the make movies using the Symbiote charachters. Until Sony gets their hands on those rights...no Venom or Carnage.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm pretty sure that Dr.Octapus will be the next villian, something I heard somewhere. I forgot where. Carnage is the coolest though, he is so mental.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...