OtakuBoards

Legend of Zelda: The Human Realm

starlight

Karina: you think you scare us? think again!! we might not be of your kind but we know how to fight!!

Gannon: shut up! you insolent little human!

with that he slams Karina into a nearby tree knocking the wind out of her

Gannon: now my old friend where were we? ah yes i was about to destroy you for good!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=seagreen][size=1]Umm... Ganon was sealed in the Sacred Realm, which is actually in the same world as Hyrule... The Sacred Realm is just the place where the Triforce was kept... But, I'll ignore that for now and go with this fun little plot twist. :)[/size][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=indigo][B]Link:[/B] He's right... This is my fight, not yours...

[B]Ganon:[/B] HAHAHAHA!!!

[i]Ganon lunges forward at Link, drawing a huge sword, and slashing at him. Link parries the blow with the Master Sword, and they lock blades. Ganon, however, is stronger and begins pushing his sword closer to Link.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] Is that the best you can do, weakling? I don't know how I lost to you last time!

[B]Link:[/B] I'm not as weak... as you... THINK!

[i]Just as Ganon pushes forward to stab Link, Link fires an energy beam from the Master Sword straight into Ganon's face, point blank. Ganon stumbles backwards, momentarily stunned.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] What is this?!

[B]Link:[/B] I've unlocked the full power of the Master Sword now... [i]And,[/i] you don't have the Triforce of Power this time...

[i]The two begin circling each other...[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] And likewise, you don't posses the Triforce of Courage...

[B]Link:[/B] You're right, I don't...

[i]Link stares at Ganon as they circle each other, totally focused on his enemy... Ganon stares back...[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] This time, I have the WHOLE TRIFORCE!!!

[i]The Triforce mark on Link's left hand blazes with light, and all three parts are lit. Link dashes forward, Master Sword ready for a stab, and he sees the shock in Ganon's eyes.

Ganon just manages to dodge to the side, and then he counters with a slash from his own sword, aimed at Link's side. Link turns and deflects the blow with the Mirror Shield, and the clang of metal on metal can be heard from a mile away. Link rolls to the side, and comes up swinging, just clipping Ganon's left leg. Ganon roars in pain, as he feels the cut of the blade, and he starts slashing at Link in a rage. Link jumps back quickly, and dodges slash after slash from the huge sword, looking for an opening.

Link finds one, and rolls to the right, jumps up and under Ganon's legs, and slashes in a great ark up his back. This, however, isn't as effective as Link thought it would be. Ganon's armored back is tough, and only a small cut appears. Ganon turns, using his momentum for a great swing of his sword, and just catches Link in the side, as he jumps away. The cut, however, is no bigger than the one he inflicted on Ganon's leg.[/i]

[B]Tyron:[/B] That's it! I'm not staying out of this any longer!

[i]Tyron dashes at Ganon's back, and swings his sword in a great overhand slash, which clangs off of Ganon's shoulder. Ganon turns and kicks Tyron in the stomach, and then punches him, sending him flying into a tree.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] AAAHAHAHAHA!!! Did you really think a normal blade could hurt me?! All you have done is ensured your own death!

[i]Ganon turns back to Link, and finds him staring up at him, almost a look of hate in his eyes.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] Go ahead! Strike me down in your hatred! You know you can, with the power of the Triforce!

[B]Link:[/B] ...No... I'd become everything I've fought against... Everything I've tried to stop... I'd become... like you!

[i]Link closes his eyes for a second, and takes a deep breath, clearing his mind... When he opens them, the hatred is replaced by determination, and Link's face is devoid of emotion.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] It's time to end this...

[i]Link runs at Ganon again, Master Sword ready, and the Triforce mark on his hand starts glowing again, even brighter than before. He slashes at Ganon over and over, the Master Sword flashing faster than the eye can see. Ganon parries blow after blow, but he begins to get tired. The power of the Triforce, however, is keeping Link going like he hadn't even fought yet. Link lands a blow, and Ganon roars in pain, and Link lands another blow, and another, and another... Soon Ganon's body is covered in cuts, and Link finally stops... When he does, he jumps backwards in a great summersault, to land a few yards away from Ganon. He drops the Master Sword and Mirror Shield as Ganon kneels, gasping for breath, and pulls his Bow from his back, and pulls a Silver Arrow from his quiver. He puts it on the bowstring, ready to fire.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] ...It's over...

[i]Link fires the arrow directly at Ganon's head, but just before it makes contact, Ganon disappears... Link puts the secures the Bow back on his back, and picks up the Mirror Shield, returning it to its spot on his back... He then picks up the Master Sword, and wipes it clean of the black blood of Ganon on the grass, which starts to shrivel on contact with the foul blood. He then returns it to its sheath.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] He won't be back for a while...

[i]Link gasps for breath, exhausted from the battle.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] I got him pretty good... Too bad the Silver Arrow didn't get him...

[i]Link collapses to his knees, then falls over onto his good side, breathing heavily.[/i][/color]

Happy was rudely awakened by the two men and thrown into a room with a table and a two way mirror. The men held up a picture of Link.

"Do you know this person?" asked one man

"Yes" replied Happy

"What is his name?" asked the other man

Happy stared at them with a blank face "Zedekiah" (It is a real name)

"Ok...Where did he come from? And where is he now?" Said the other man looking at the other one.

Happy stood up and started looking in the two way mirror.

"What are you doing!?" The man1 shouted

"Do I have somthing in my teeth?" asked Happy

"No! Now sit down!" demanded man1.

"I have to go to the bathroom" said Happy

"Go in the corner!" said man2

Happy doesn't go in the corner.

"I SAID IN THE CORNER!!!!!!!! NOT ON US!!!!" shouted man2

The man picked up his chair and threw it at Happy it knocked him over and he started peeing on the double sided mirror.

"What the hell is wrong with this guy?" said man1.

Suddenly Happy got up, zipped up pulled out his sword and destroyed the wall. He ran through it and then put on his bunny hood.

"Stop him!!!!!" shouted man2.

They chased after him but they weren't fast enough. So they headed back to there base in the forest and got into there cars. And went after him. But it was too late. By that time Happy had already made it into the city. Unbeknowest to them but Beknowst to us he was heading towards his shop to get some ammuntion and to call 1-800-ABCDEFG

Karina knelt down next to the hero of time checking to see if he was ok she watched in horror as blood slowly stained Link's green tunic.

Karina: weve gotta get him otta here

Tyron: then lets get him out of here now!

Karina:but im afraid to have him move right now and my house isnt exactly the best place to go now but it seems the mob has given up for the night so maybe we should take him back to my place... aw man. Link? hey come on we have to get out of here!

Tyron: help me get him up lets just get him someplace safe for now

Karina: i just hope that guy doesnt come back i wonder what that light Link was giving off you know that light coming off the back of his hand....

Tyron: that doesnt matter now

[color=indigo][i]Link slowly stands up, with Tyron and Karina supporting him. They start to walk back to Karina's house, trying to go as fast as they can.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Ugh... that sword... It's not a normal blade... A cut that small shouldn't do this...

[B]Tyron:[/B] What about my sword?! It didn't do a thing, why?!

[B]Link:[/B] The sword I wield in the legendary Master Sword... It's a magical blade, made to defeat and repel evil... Most other blades won't even scratch Ganon... He's... too powerful...

[i]Tyron looks at Link, puzzled.[/i]

[B]Tyron:[/B] I can see there's a lot to talk about...

[B]Karina:[/B] We're almost there, just a little farther...

[i]They finally get to the house, and Link lies down on the couch. Karina bandages the wound in Link's side, then sits down in a chair.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Thank you... I should be better in a couple days, the effect of the cut is already wearing off...

[B]Tyron:[/B] So tell me, what exactly was that?

[i]Link takes a deep breath, and slowly lets it out.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] It's a long story... But I suppose I've got time... Back in Hyrule, in the world that I come from, Ganon is known as the "King of Evil." He was once a man named Ganondorf, until he took the Triforce...

[B]Tyron:[/B] Wait a minute, what's this Triforce?

[B]Link:[/B] The Triforce is a great magical relic, which was left by the Three Goddesses that created the world that I come from. It grants the wish of anyone who touches it... But, if the person that touches it has an evil heart, the Triforce will split into its three pieces; Power, Wisdom, and Courage. The person will get the piece which matches the person's desires best. If they wish for power, they will get the Triforce of Power, if they wish for Wisdom, they will get the Triforce of Wisdom, and if they wish for courage, they will get the Triforce of Courage...

Like I said, Ganondorf managed to get the Triforce, and it split up into its three pieces... Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power... The two other pieces went to a person that possessed great wisdom, and a person that possessed great courage. Princess Zelda, also one of the Seven Sages that sealed Ganon away (I'll explain in a bit), got the Triforce of Wisdom. I got the Triforce of Courage, though I didn't know it at the time.

[B]Tyron:[/B] You didn't know you got it?

[B]Link:[/B] When the Triforce splits, the person that gets a piece necessarily get the physical piece, it sort of... inhabits them, I guess... That's what you saw earlier, when I was fighting Ganon. That was the mark on the back of my left hand, and that's what was giving off the light. Right now, I posses all three pieces of the Triforce, though they aren't manifested physically right now.

But anyway, Ganondorf got the Triforce of Power, and reigned over Hyrule for seven years... When I finally gathered Six Sages, I met Zelda, the Seventh Sage. Ganondorf, however, seemed to have found her, and kidnapped her. I went to his castle, and rescued her after a great battle with Ganondorf. But, it turned out that I didn't kill him... He rose up, and used the Triforce of Power to transform himself into the hideous beast you saw... Both me and the Seven Sages managed to seal him in the Sacred Realm, which is where the Triforce was kept, but we weren't strong enough to kill him. We managed to get the Triforce of Power from him, though... But, it doesn't look like the seal was strong enough... It seems he has found a way to travel to other worlds. No doubt he returned to the Sacred Realm, just before my Silver Arrow hit him, to regain his strength. It will be awhile before he returns, though. I got him pretty good, using the Triforce... Using it that much is exhausting, though, and I doubt I'll be able to use it again for a while.

[B]Karina:[/B] That's... quite a story... There's more about you than it looks...

[B]Tyron:[/B] Yes, there certainly is... Why did he taunt you about killing him in hatred, though? What was all that about?

[B]Link:[/B] If I used the Triforce in hate, then I would be overwhelmed by evil. Likewise, if I use the Master Sword for evil, it will reject me, and I will no longer be able to wield it. The Triforce would have split if I had used it against Ganon in cold blood, and... And I don't know what would've happened then... I try and use the Triforce as little as possible when carrying it. Usually the Triforce is manifested physically and kept in Hyrule Castle. I am its keeper, and protector. But when I started traveling away from the castle, on a trip to the forest where I grew up, it came to me. I guess somehow it knew I would need it, or something... I still don't fully understand how the Triforce works, or what it's capable of...

[i]Link starts to get sleepy, blinking to keep his eyes open.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] It's late, you should get some rest...

[i]When Karina looks over at Link, he's already asleep on the couch...[/i][/color]

Karina: poor guy thats way too much responsibility for one person to handle alone didnt he say hes been doing this since he was ten?!

Tyron: I belive he did say something like that

Karina: ?Man when I was ten I was out playing with my friends hanging around. You know the whole childhood thing.? She pulled her cloak up around her.

Tyron: We should be leaving him alone so he can get his strength back

Karina: yeah you can use my grandparents room for tonight I don?t think the mob will think of coming here at least not until morning.

Tyron: ill stand guard at the door if they do try to come back.

Karina: ok wake me in a few hours so i can take the second watch. Goodnight Tyron

Karina tried to fall asleep but it was imposible she couldnt sleep after what had happened that evening.Everytime she closed her eyes she saw the fight replay over in her head and she didnt know why. She gave up after awhile and relived Tyron downstairs of his watch. She stared into space blankly thinking all the while "how did I get myself into this? This is totaly nuts!" she watched as the first rays of sunlight filled the room.

Karina:I honestly dont think its the mob but just in case Ill wake Link up if hes not already up that is.Check the window beside the front door and see if anybody's outside if theres a mob outside you could see them from there.

Tyron walked up to the window and looked outside there wasnt a mob in fact the only guy outside none other than Happy

Tyron: Hey its ok its Happy he came back! Im letting him in

[color=indigo][i]Link wakes up from the sound of knocking, and jumps up off the couch.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Urgh!

[i]Link quickly sits back down, as he remembers his wound. He starts massaging his side, the cut not yet fully healed, and now hurting again.

Karina walks into the room where Link was sleeping.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] Well, it looks like you're already up... Your side okay?

[B]Link:[/B] Well, it was, until I was startled and jumped up off the couch... I kinds twisted around, and it doesn't feel too good anymore... But I'm okay, it's not hurting near as much as it did when I first got it.

[i]Tyron walks into the room, followed by Happy.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Happy, you're okay! What happened to you? I found the blood in back of the house, but I got.. ah... delayed... and couldn't go after you...

[B]Happy:[/B] Some weird guys in suits carried me off to this strange place, but I managed to escape with my Fierce Deity's Mask and Bunny Hood. Heheh... I didn't go in the corner...

[i]Happy grins.[/i]

[B]Tyron:[/B] Um... okay, I don't think I want an explanation about that...

[B]Karina:[/B] Hey, what's that you've got there?

[B]Happy:[/B] Um... it's a book...

[i]Link peers over at the book, and catches a glimpse of the cover.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] ..."Hooked On Phonics"? ...Um, right...

[B]Happy:[/B] Yeah... so what?!

[B]Link:[/B] Nothing... enjoy the book...[/color]

.[I]After throwing the rat outside Karina returned to Link's room and sat down in a chair nearby.[/I]

Karina:May I make a suggestion to you guys?

Link: ok what is it?

Karina: id suggest that you shouldnt hang around in one spot for too long, those psycos might catch on to where you are and who knows what they would do if they caught you.

Link: The answer to what they would do is simple, they would kill me first ask questions later.

Karina: No i dont really think so honestly, those guys that had Happy earlier didnt seem interested in killing you from what he told us. They sounded like the men in black if you ask me

Link: men in black?

Karina: Oh sorry i forgot. Yeah they are interested in alien life forms and keeping anyone from ever knowing. Like the alien police, or F.B.I. or something to that extent.

Link: So what are you suggesting?

Karina: I say that we find a way to get you and Happy home quick, and staying here wont do any of us any good.

Link: you do have a point.

Karina:look lets just find out who brought you here and why then.... well i guess we reverse whatever brought you here and it and have it get you out of here.

Link: Lets just wait until tyron my "bodyguard" comes back then we can continue to talk about getting out of here.

"I know how we can get home." Said Happy standing up and closing his book.

"How?" said Karina

"Well it's simple. I've been working on a machine that can send you to other demensions. The only problem is that to get it to run you need radioactive isotopes." said Happy

"How could you make a machine like that if you can't even read?" Asked Karina

Happy gave her a mean look.

"Ok ok sorry but how do you know this machine even works?"asked Karina

"Do you remember a few years ago when someone broke into the power plant?" askeh Happy "That was me. I was getting sick of my wife so I sent her to another demnsion."

They looked at Happy with asthonishment.

"So it's that easy?" asked Link

"Well no." said Happy "It would require sneaking into top secrect military bases and getting the cordinates for Hyrules. Then depending on the cordinates we would have to get some isotopes and that number could be 1-100. Or even higher."

"Well we have a plan. I guess" said Link

Karina: i seriously dont like that idea, what if it ends up sending you two to someplace that you CANT get out of?

Link: Its a risk that I guess has to be taken.

Happy: Yup

Karina: Look even if we could find a seacret military base its almort impossible to inside one without getting caught which could mean bad things for whoever IS caught doing so.

Link: Just like the gerudo's fortress......

Karina: ok whatever. I seriously dont think that the people will hold back anymore today, if were gonna leave now would really be a good time.

As Link, Happy, and Karina reached the town they saw that Tyron wasnt joking about nobody being there. house doors swung open in the wind, cars stood abandoned in the streets. There was no sign of life anywhere, they didnt even hear birds singing.

Link: Something's not right here

Happy: What gave you that first clue?

Karina: Ok this is WAY too freaky for my liking.

Happy: I'm with you on that one

Link: Yeah

Karina: You guys can do what you want but im keeping my throwing stars at hand. Just in case

Link: Alright just act like we don't know they are watching us

Karina: lets just back to my place so we can get what we need.

Tyron: oh no

Happy: What?

Tyron: oh nothing lets just get back to the woods and get our supplies.

Karina: Oh please Tyron dont say you left that light on!

Tyron: what would you like me to say then?

Happy: uh oh this is the point where I slowly back away while she kills him.

Link: Not now Happy, save it for later

Karina gave Tyron an evil look, but Tyron just ignored her completely.

Karina: well I'm sure not going in there lets just get going already, theres no point in staying.

with that she turned around and started walking deeper into the woods when they couldnt see her anymore they heard her call out to them.

Karina: you guys comming or not?!?

As soon as they started near the loud sound a group of motorcycles crashed through the forests, with noone on them! There were many scary sounds coming from all around the forest, sounding more like tribal grunts than anything. Before they knew what was going on Moblins started pouring out of the forest swarming them as a tall, what almost looks like a "Super" Moblin exits the forest.

Moblar: Master Gannon said to kill all! Take Link alive!

There is a chorused yell as about 50 moblins converge upon the group.

[I]The next scene isn't a huge fight of the Mobilns and our heros, it is in a large office, with a man on a computing with a toothpick in his mouth[/I]

Receptionist: Excuse me Agent Smith, there is a call for you.

Smith: Ok, put them through.

[I] At this Gary comes on the phone in his office [/I]

Gary: Hey Smith, you gotta check this out, there is a being in the city, I didn't think i had to call you but, WHOAH, freaky stuff is happening down here, you need to come quick.

Smith: Yeah, yeah, Alien Shmalien! it'll be another oen of thoses pranks

Gary: No sir, this is for real.

Smith: Right, i'll be down in a minute

[I]At that in 15 minutes Smith is in teh middle of the street and walks over to teh woods, when a [size=3] HUGE [/size] creature emerges from the forest, at this Smith takes his shades off in amazement[/I]

Smith: WTF is that???

Gary: I...I...I...I dont know, sir

Karina shook herself free of the bush where she had jumped clear of the motorbikes. She ran back to the clearing and what she saw wasnt pretty. She saw Happy Tyron and Link standing weapons drawn backs to each other in a circle surrounded by these vile looking creatures.

Karina: Oh crap

Just then one of the creatures grabbed her from behind and tossed her in the centure with the rest of the group.

Link: I thought you said that you were leaving

Karina: Yeah well I guess my trip was canceled at the last minute.

Tyron: Get ready

Happy: for what?? our exucution????

Karina: Forget it they arnt demons, um guys there closing in for the kill!!!!!!

Link: oh really? DUCK EVERYONE!!!

Everybody ducked and Link started his spin attack hitting the closest enemies.

Happy: Youve still got it

Karina: dont celebrate so soon!! there comming back for more!!!

[color=indigo][B]Link:[/B] Don't count on it!

[i]Link deflects a sword blow from a nearby Moblin with his Mirror Shield, and promptly chops it's head clean off. He turns and stabs another in the gut, which falls to the ground as Link pulls the Master Sword free of the body.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] This is nothing, I've taken on worse by myself and lived! Just cover me for a couple seconds, and when I yell duck, duck quickly!

[i]Link holds out his sword behind him, his shield covering his front, and the Master Sword starts to glow a faint blue. Tyron, Karina, and Happy try and hold off the Moblins, but the ring is closing in on them.[/i]

[B]Tyron:[/B] Whatever you're doing, Link, you better do it quick!

[B]Link:[/B] Almost there.... Almost there...

[i]By now, the Master Sword is glowing a bright red, with light pulsing from it.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] DUCK!!!

[i]Karina, Tyron, and Happy all dive for the ground, as Link unleashes his powered-up Spin Attack. The bright red waves of energy pulsing from the Master Sword rip through the Moblins like a hot knife through butter, as Link spins around, dealing death on all sides. Happy, Tyron, and Karina stand up when it's over, to see a ring of bodies surrounding them, and a few scared Moblins still standing, that were on the outside of the group.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Booyah!

[B]Karina:[/B] Well, that certainly did the trick...

[B]Tyron:[/B] Dude, there's more coming...

[B]Link:[/B] ...I guess it's not my lucky day today, either...

[i]Link sighs, takes aim, and shoots an energy bolt from the Master Sword into the nearest Moblin, killing it instantly.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] I thought you couldn't shoot while you were wounded?!

[B]Link:[/B] The Triforce works wonders for healing.

[i]Link grins, and shoots another Moblin, before slashing the left arm off of one trying to sneak up from behind. It screams as it sees it's arm fall to the ground, and runs off into the woods.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Well, you guys gonna help of what? Just because I've taken out worse by myself doesn't mean it was easy!

[i]Link takes a Bomb out of his Bomb Bag and throws it into a group of Moblins, and is rewarded with the screams of three Moblins getting caught in the blast.[/i][/color]

Tyron: Count me in!

[I] Tyron stands on the right of Link and starts shooting.[/i]

Karina: That Demon distructor did the trick, but I think it's allmost up.

Tyron: Darn, you're right.

[I]He grabs his Phantom blade and begins slicing heads off.[/I]

Link: Hey come on! We can't hold it this long!

Karina: Come on Happy!

Happy: Yeah!

[I]They all begin fighting now. But after Tyron killed a group of moblins, he got stook in his arm.[/I]

Tyron: Argh!

[I]He falls on the ground, thinking of his friends that are allmost out of power, but still fighting.[/I]

Tyron: I can't quit! Not now!

[I]He begins raging with the phantom blade.[/i]

Happy: Duck! He's getting crazy!

[I]As they duck on the ground, Tyron slashes off the head of every Moblin that comes within two meters distance.[/I]

Link: Let's just take the moblins that are further away from him. Otherwise he may cut our heads off to.

Happy got tired of using his sword so he took off his Deity's mask and started attacking moblins with his mag of masks. Although it wasn't very effective. One of the moblins grabed the bag and took off running. Happy was pissed. He pushed a button on his belt and suddenly he was surrounded by a suit of metal. Happy jumped in the air and four small engines stared up and shot out fire from his feet and two places on his back. He stared fast after the little moblin, engins flaring. When he got close he turned off his engins and dived for the moblin tackling it. Happy grabbed his bag of masks but as he did some masks went flying. Including Majora's Mask. The moblin saw it, grabbed it, and ran. Happy franticly shoved the other masks back in his bag. then started after the moblin. It wasn't long before Happy had him cornered.

"I should have destroyed that mask long ago." Said Happy as his Right arm turned into a large gun.

inside the barrell there was a bright yellow glow it got bigger and bigger. Then suddenly there was a flash in the moblins hand. Happy saw it and fired. The moblin was desinigrated. Happy ran over to wear he was standing and looked around for the mask.

"It couldn't have been destroyed that eaisly." said Happy to himself " I should have taken at least a few more shots"

Thinking about the flash Happy noticed somthing. The falsh looked just like the flash they saw when Gannon appeared.

"Damnit." said Happy "Gannon has Majora's Mask." With that Happy flew back as fast as he could toward the others.

Tyron: Not much luck with the mask eh?

[I]Tyron stopped ragins a wile ago when every spot on the ground around him, was covered.[/i]

Karina: They're pulling back!

Link: Yahoo!

Happy: Psst. Link! He has the mask!

Link: Who has what mask?

Happy: Gagon has Majora's mask.

Link: Wha?!