OtakuBoards

Legend of Zelda: The Human Realm

starlight

Tyron: Yeah. What's this about a mask?

Happy we'll explain it somewhere els. It's unsafe here.

Karina: Yeah, youre right. Let's go.

[I]They walk away and after a wile they stop. [/I]

Tyron: Please tell us about the mask.

[I]Link and Happy are beginning to tell.[/I]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the meanwhile, a "human" fbi agent appeared with a flash of light in a sub-basement of the fbi headquarters. He started off in a dash straight to a large wooden door. A few knocks and he was allowed entrance to Gannons inner sanctum. The room was very large, almost like a wharehouse with a throne in the back. The walls were of red velvet covering. The floor was hard cold cement. Lord Gannon sat upon his throne with one leg propped up on the arm as he proceeded to gorged himself upon a leg of lamb. The moblin/man stepped up to the throne cautiously.

Moblin: I am terribly sorry for disturbing dinner, your highness but I have something you may like very much so...! Behold, Majora's Mask!

Gannon nearly choked on his lamb and jumped to his feet. He was infront of the moblin before the poor creature could even blink. Gannon had taken the mask from his hands and stared at it in awe.

Gannon: How could you have procured such an ancient relic? No, matter. It belongs to me now. It is said that this mask could bring the moon down unto the planet. I, however have different plans for it. As for you....

Donning the mask and glaring at the moblin as it shied away from him. Much to his suprise however the moblin started to grow, transforming into something much more terrible.

Tyron: So that's the story eh?

Karina: This is pretty bad.

Link: You can say that again.

Happy: We have to get itback at all costs.

Tyron: And of course we'll help you.

Link and Happy: Thanks.

Karina: Great so we now have two things to worry about: getting Link and Happy otta here before they are chish-ka-bobed and finding that mask. Man how do you put up with this all the time Link?

Link shrugged because he didn't even know how he had put up with this all the time.

Tyron: So what are we gonna try to do first? Majora's mask or sending you guys otta here? We can do both but we have to decide which is more important.

Karina: Ok so Link, you said that Ganon has found a way to go inter-dimensional so maybe hes found away back to your home?

Link: uhm yes

Tyron: Wel then! Just get the mask and use that inter-dimensional thing.

Happy: It's not so easy. He is strong. Remember the battle?

Tyrron: Yeah. I still have to fix my blade from that battle.

Happy: Well, he can't be weakened after that.

Karina: Oh joy! Since Link is the only one of us who is even capable of even putting a scratch on that monster then the rest of us are really gonna have a problem aren?t we?

Tyron: Don't say stuff like that!! Youre making Link depressed!

Link: Depressed? Who said that I was depressed? I'm frustrated but not depressed.

Karina: I get your point already.

Happy: I can't believe you guys have already forgotten about these!

Happy held up his bag of masks.

Karina: Ok what are those masks for anyways? They seem to cause more trouble than help if you ask me.

Tyron: I saw Happy change into something when he put one on.

Happy: Yeah that?s exactly what they do!

Karina: That?s just scary.

Link: Look we have to find someplace to stay tonight its already getting dark.

Karina: We might have had someplace safe to stay tonight but then there was this guy I?m not going to mention names but he?.

Tyron: Oh just shut up!

Karina: Maybe we could stay in town?

Happy: If you haven?t noticed, some of us don?t exactly ?blend in?

He waved his arm as if to say ?everyone here.?

Link: We do sort of have that problem but if you don?t remember the town is completely empty.

Tyron: Youve got a point there.

Karina: Let's go then.

[I]They walk towards th city and see that it still is completely empty.[/I]

Happy: Now that there is no one here, we can go to the finest hotel. $_$

Tyron: Yeah. We have too sleep well for "the big battle".

Link: Well the. Lets catch some sleep!

[color=indigo][i]As the group prepares to sleep, Link suddenly looks up at Happy.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Happy, you have the Fierce Deity's Mask, don't you?!

[B]Happy:[/B] Yeah?

[B]Link:[/B] I used that Mask to help defeat Majora's Mask, back in Termina! If one of you wore that, then you'd probably be able to help me fight Ganon!

[i]Suddenly, Link frowns.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] What's wrong? Sounded like you had a plan...

[B]Link:[/B] Well, it's just that the Fierce Deity's Mask is kind of like Majora's Mask, but not quite as powerful... It, too, holds the spirit of a dark warrior... I was able to harness it's power to help me defeat Majora's Mask, but it takes a lot of strength and will.

[B]Happy:[/B] No sweat! I can wear it! That's how I escaped from those guys that hauled me off!

[i]Link stares at Happy, shocked.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] ...I thought I told you to treat that mask like Majora's Mask...... Oh, no, don't tell me... You've worn Majora's Mask?

[B]Happy:[/B] Yes, it's funny, they're no problem at all... I guess I just have a way with masks.

[i]Link breathes a sigh of relief, and falls over onto his back, landing on his bed in the hotel room.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Well, in that case, you're going to help me fight Ganon!

[i]Happy opens his mouth to protest, but Link cuts him off before he can say a thing.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] But! ...we'll leave that discussion for tomorrow... I'm tired, and I need sleep.

[B]Tyron:[/B] Right, I'll take first watch then.

[B]Link:[/B] Okay, wake me up in an hour and I'll take second.

[i]Link yawns, pulls the covers up over himself, and falls asleep almost instantly. It has, afterall, been a very hard couple of days for him.[/i][/color]

[I]Tyron sits and thinks. He thinksabout the masks and forgets to warn Link. After 3 hours he wakes him and he lies, but he can't sleep.[/I]

--------------Next morning-------------

Happy: Wake up you two!

Karina: Huh? *jawn*

Link: I am awake. And Tyron too.

Tyron: There were more masks right?

Happy: Yeah.

karina: Can't we use two other masks than?

Link: Because I don't think they are as strong as the other two.

Karina: I seriously don't see your point. I mean Tyron and I are not as powerful against that monster we saw that already didn't we?

Tyron: Please don't remind me!

Tyron held up his broken sword.

Karina: Oh grow up already you decided to go for a shot and you failed! You can't deny it I was there too.

[color=indigo][B]Link:[/B] Well, it's not like I'm saying you two will be totally useless when I'm fighting Ganon... You just won't be able to do as much as me, and probably Happy... He probably does have some cool masks that would help, though, even if they're not as powerful as the Fierce Deity's Mask.

[B]Tyron:[/B] It's good to know we won't just be watching, like last time...

[i]Link eyes the large notch in Tyron's sword.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] I wouldn't say you just sat and watched last time... And I do think you did a little more to him than he made it look like... You did distract him for a bit, even if you didn't really hurt him. I'm sure you two will be useful.

[B]Happy:[/B] You know, I'm not exactly thrilled about these plans you seem to have... I sure don't want to fight Ganon, even if you're there...

[B]Link:[/B] Look, you're the only one here besides me that we know can safely wear the Fierce Deity's Mask.

[B]Happy:[/B] Why don't you wear it, then?!

[B]Link:[/B] Well, I wish I could, but I doubt I'd be able to use both the Triforce and the power of a dark warrior at the same time. They don't really go together, you know, seeing as how I'm using the Triforce for good... The Fierce Deity's Mask, really, is not good at all... It's power, however, can be harnessed and used for good. I seriously doubt I'd be able to use Triforce while using the dark power of that mask... And I also doubt that either the power of the Triforce or the Fierce Deity's Mask alone would be able to defeat Ganon, since he now possesses Majora's Mask... That's why I need you to use the Fierce Deity's Mask, while I use the Triforce. If we both fight Ganon at the same time, with Tyron and Karina helping out any way they can, we just might be able to pull this off.

[B]Karina:[/B] You did weaken him in your last battle. That's got to help some.

[B]Tyron:[/B] Yeah, he couldn't even stand up at the end there, just before he teleported away. He's got to still be recovering.

[B]Link:[/B] Well then, we [i]can[/i] do it! Never give up hope, or else there really [i]won't[/i] be any hope.

[i]Link stands up and grins at the others, before heading for the hotel room door.[/i][/color]

"Well let's see," said Happy "Which masks of mine would be good against Gannon...I know! Mabye this one! It's the Giants mask. The name is self explanitory."

"But Happy when I had that mask it only worked in that one room." said Link

"Ah yes but I worked some of my magic and now it will work outside of that room" replied Happy

"What abou..." started Link

"No magic required." interupted Happy "And lets see we need one more mask...Wait wait wait. I know! You two can be twinvora! Yeah that would be great!"

"What's a twinvora?" asked Tyron

"Twinvora are two giant worms that I had to defeat once." said Link. "But how can they be..."

"I fixed it." said Happy

"I don't get it but ok whatever." said Link

"Now you to will have to be touching when one puts the mask on you will both transform. But you only have so much time as them because they where once living and the mask holds there spirit. I say we go to a deserted place and practice our battle techniques."

"And what would those be?" asked Karina

"You attack Gannon and I run far away and shoot him with energy beams from my sword. Ok! So lets go!"

[color=seagreen][size=1]The name is Twinmold, not twinvora. :) But yes, they're two giant sand worms, which are the boss of the Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask.[/size][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=indigo][B]Link:[/B] But, before that, lets eat.

[B]Karina:[/B] Is that why you left?

[B]Link:[/B] Yep!

[i]Link grins, and holds up a bag of donuts and other pastries.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] You've got some good bakeries in this world! And with everyone gone, I didn't have to worry about the cost, heheh.

[i]Link sets the bag on a table, and the four of them start eating. When they're done, all that's left is a plain donut, that looks a little crusty.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] Oof, you think you got enough of them, Link?

[B]Happy:[/B] I think I ate too many...

[B]Link:[/B] Well, I didn't know what people liked... But I guess we like everything...

[B]Tyron:[/B] Hey, Link, you gonna eat that last one?

[B]Link:[/B] I dunno, are you?

[B]Happy:[/B] Ugh, you two ate more than both me and Karina, how could you possibly eat that last one?

[B]Link:[/B] I suppose we could split it...

[i]Link grins, and the Master Sword flashes out of it's sheath and Link neatly slices the donut it half.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] Woah... that was fast...

[i]Link continues grinning, and spears one half of the donut on the tip of the sword. He raises the tip of the sword up to his mouth, and he picks the donut half off of the tip with his teeth.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] ...I ate my half...

[i]Tyron raises an eyebrow, then does the same with his sword.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] Are you trying to impress someone, or what?

[B]Happy:[/B] Shouldn't we be going soon?

[i]Link and Tyron look back over at Happy and Karina, like they had forgotten about them.[/i]

[B]Tyron:[/B] Oh, yes... Is everyone ready, then?

[B]Link:[/B] Looks like it... So lets go!

[i]The group starts to head out of town, to an open place where they can practice using the masks without trees or buildings getting in the way.[/i][/color]

Karina: Ok so now what?

Happy: First things first I have to find that twinmold mask...... *he seacrhes through his bag* now where is it......

Tyron: Sometime today would be nice.

Karina: Well I'm going for a walk. Theres this farm that raises horses nearby, anybody want to come with me? I don't think Happy's gonna find that mask anytime soon.

Happy: I know I had it where is it?

It took Happy allmost a half an hour to find it.

Happy: Ive got it!

Tyron: ill go get Karina.

He runs too the farm and sees Karina riding a horse.

Tyron: Let's have a race on them.

Karina: Why not?

Tyron: After that we'll o back too happy 'cause he found the mask.

Karina: Okay.

[I]Tyron jumped on a horse and they raced back to the hotel.[/I]

"Don't sorry me ya beef witted apple john!" yelled Happy "Sorry won't bring us back from the dead if you fail to save us! While you where off fooling around with these ponys of yours Link taught me some new sword tricks. So now it's time for your training. And mind you i'm a very grumpy drunk."

"While he was waiting he opened some wine." said Link

Tryon and Karina look over to a large pile of can's and bottles of many kinds of beers and wines.

"Only some wine? Some wine?" said Karina astonished

"If you wanted some so much you should have gotten back here sooner ya canadian pounce! Now lets go! You two hold hands and one of you put that mask on."

They hold hands as Karina puts the mask on. A bright golden glow flash around them and when it dissapeared there stood two giant yellowish worms with three green eyes a piece and each a set of large red pinceres.

"Now you two, I will throw some of those empty beer bottles at you and try to crush them in your pincers. Ok?" said Happy

So Happy picked up a bottle and threw it. He missed Tyron and Karina completly and hit Link.

"Why didn't ya get that ya ninnys!" said HAppy as his eyes rolled into his head and collapsed.

"On second thought how about I throw them at you" said Link

Karina thinking: This is so gross!!! Ew!!!

Tyron thinking: Cool!!

Link: Ok guys I'm throwing it again so be ready.

He threw the bottle but Karina didnt see it comming and it hit her right where her forehead should have been. But she was fine after awile they got the hang of it but the spell wore off and they turned back into their normal un-slimy selves.

Karina: OK that was gross but at least I have arms now, do I have a bump on my forehead?

Tyron: I thought it was cool and no you dont have a bump.

They sat there for awile until the light started to fade away. They couldn't leave as long as Happy wasn't awake (and sober) so they watched the sun set. After about 2 1/2 hours Karina got very impatiant and broke the silence.

Karina: Ok Link how much did you let him drink?!

Link: Belive me once he started I couldn't stop him so I watched actually it was kinda funny to watch.

Tyron: I think they have help clinics for people like Happy haha!

Karina: so how much longer till we can move sleeping beauty over there?

Link: wait a sec... whats that?

Karina: Aw man everytime we hear something something always happens! Lets just get otta here for once please? I'm not much of a fighter so I'm taking the chicken's way out.

Whatever, But the thing is you need to go along with the story and Desbreko said he wont be comming back for a while. And it could get interesting if when they where in the middle of rading the government building when Gannon appears. And if you use the samee bad guy too much that gets boring. Gannon is the head honcho and should be saved for specail occasions. Try thinking of another bad guy so that Gannon doesn't get stale.