OtakuBoards

Legend of Zelda: The Human Realm

starlight

[color=indigo][i]Ganon lurches back as Tyron grabs his neck and squeezes with all his strength. Link takes the opportunity to jump forward and land a long, overhand slash down Ganon's side. Ganon roars in pain as he shakes Tyron loose, sending him sliding across the floor a ways but not hurting him too bad. Then, strange purple-green waves start to emanate from Majora's Mask. It shakes violently and the eyes glow bright red, glaring down at Link, pure hatred within them. Link holds up the Master Sword, straight above his head, and the Triforce symbol on his left hand shines brightly. The waves emanating from Majora's Mask change their course and, instead of focusing on Link, they focus on the Master Sword. It starts glowing with the energy building in the ancient blade.[/i]

Link: The true power of the Master Sword comes not from it or its wielder... But...from its enemies!

[i]Link slashes down so that the Sword is pointing directly at Majora's Mask, the waves of evil energy still flowing from it to the Master Sword. The Sword is now pulsing with the purple-green energy, filling the entire room with an eerie darkness. Then, all of a sudden, the sword glows a blinding gold, causing everyone, including Link, to look away and cover their eyes. Then, Link fires an energy bolt at Majora's Mask, and with it goes all of the power of the evil mask, concentrated into one, powerful blow.

When the light fades, Majora's Mask is laying on the floor in front of Ganon, blackened and scorched. Link is sitting with his back against the wall, having been thrown back by the power of the blast. Tyron and Karina are likewise against opposite walls, after having be thrown aside from being beside the blast as it passed by. Happy...was behind Ganon, and he now lays unconcious, the Fierce Deirty's Mask on the floor beside him in a pile of ashes. Though the mask took most of the blow, it was still enough to knock him out cold. Everyone just stares at Ganon, whose's still in the same place he was before, seemingly undamaged by the blast. He reaches down to pick up Majora's Mask off the floor...and it crumbles into dust when he touches it.[/i]

Ganon: Very well, fool, you have succeeded in destroying Majora's Mask... But I am still here!

[i]Ganon dashes at Link, trident raised, ready to stab Link through the heart while he's vulnerable. Link quickly jumps up and dodges to the side, leaping out and aiming the Master Sword. He fires an energy bolt into the side of Ganon's head, and then does a backflip away from him as he spins around with his trident.[/i]

Link: Too slow, Ganon. Remember, you're not just fighting me, you're fighting the Golden Power of the Triforce. The very power you once used to enslave Hyrule, now turned against you.

[i]Ganon snarls and shakes his head, and suddenly, he disappears. Karina and Tyron rush over to Happy, and gently shake him. He wakes up, his vision blurry and his head swimming.[/i]

Happy: Huh? Who turned out the lights? I was just about to make my big move...

Link: It's not over yet. He's not gone for good, just waiting. He'll most likely try to catch us off-guard.

[i]Link was right. A few seconds after finishing his sentence, a large fiery bat appeared and rushed at Happy. Link just managed to get off a quick shot from the Master Sword in time to deflect the bats course, sending it into the wall where it disappeared.[/i]

Link: That was him, in an alternate form. Stay alert, and be ready to dodge.

[i]The small group walks cautiously about the room, searching for any sign of danger, ready at any moment to leap out of the way of an attack. Though they had defeated Majora's Mask, they had only won half the battle.[/i][/color]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Watching everything around her nervously, Karina felt extremely helpless. Every one of her senses was on overdrive, missing absolutely nothing. Her heart pounded against her ribs. She clutched her short sword, as if it was to bring some kind of comfort to her. It obiously didnt. The group had no way of knowing when Ganon would attack again, or where for that matter... or who. If she was to be attacked at that very second she would not be able to defend herself. She looked at the Hero of Time in wonder, as if seeing him for the first time.[/I]

Karina: God how can you stand this?! This is insane! How can we defend against something that we cant see?!

"With magic!" Happy replied "Too bad I don't know the right kind though"

Karina glared at Happy

"What?" he said shrugging "HOLY CRAP!"

Everyone looked around ready to fight but they saw nothing.

"Where is he Happy?" asked Link

"Where is who?"

"Ganon! Didn't you see him?"

"No"

"Then why did you yell that!?"

"Cause I just realized that I left my oven on"

"That's why you screamed?"

"No, I screamed becasue then I realized that I don't even own an oven"

They all stared at him very pissed off. But what they didn't notice was the shadow that was approaching.

Karina: Lets keep our guard up!

[I]in a flash of a second, thousands thoughts flashing infront of Tyron's eyes. He sees darkness approaching in his mind. Then he opens his eyes.[/I]

Tyron: Watch it Link!

Link: what?!

[I]something ran towards Link. Link grabbed the grip of the mastersword and waited for the shadow coming at him.[/I]