OtakuBoards

Legend of Zelda: The Human Realm

starlight

"Well mabye it won't be bad. Mabye it will be one of those tree huggers from way back when." said Happy

Happy was close but not exactly what emerged from the bushes was not a tree hugger but Richard Simmions.

"Work.." started Richard

"Sh.." exclaimed Happy

"It! Work it, Work it! O that's right people. You know it! I'm a pony! I'm a pony! I'm a Pony!" yelled Richard as he did jumping jacks

They all backed away in horror.

"Come on move that body o yeah come on!" shouted Richard

Then suddenly Richards head exploded and machine pieces flew everywear. Tyron had hurled his sword into Richards head.

"Thank god" sighed Karina

"What the heck was that annoying thing" asked Link

"That my friend was a mechanical replica of Richard Simmions. He is one of the most annyoing men on the planet. But I have no idea about who would want to make another one of him." said Happy

But they didn't have time to give it anymore though because they heard from all sides the growing sound of...

"I'm a pony! I'm a pony! I'm a pony!"

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just then Happy woke up screaming waking everybody up. It was a dream a crazy dream they were still outside. They had went and salvaged a few tents from Karina's place and set up camp for the night.

Tyron: huh?... ok Happy? Happy shut up!!!

they heard rustling outside andKarina called from the other tent.

Karina: I think hes sober now!

Link: Thank God for that!

[color=seagreen][size=1]When did I say I wasn't going to be back for awhile? Don't remember that... The reason I haven't posted in a bit is because my creative RPG juices seemed to have dried up... :twitch:[/size][/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=indigo][B]Link:[/B] Ugh... he sure does have a high-pitched scream...

[i]Link gets up and walks over to the other tent. He steps inside, and looks at Happy.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Okay, hand it over...

[B]Happy:[/B] ...But I drank it all last night... I think... Can't... quite... remember...

[B]Link:[/B] No, the [i]other[/i] one.

[i]Happy looks about nervously, and then finally he pulls out a hidden flask and hands it to Link. Link unscrews the cap, and takes a swig.[/i]

[B]Karina:[/B] ...I thought you were going to get rid of it...

[B]Link:[/B] Well, I needed something to clear my mind after all that screaming. My ears are still ringing!

[B]Happy:[/B] Can I have it back now?

[B]Link:[/B] Only if you don't scream like that again.

[B]Happy:[/B] Deal!

[i]Link tosses the flask back to Happy, who hides it away in his tunic.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] So... what are the plans for today, then?[/color]

Karina: I remeber hearing that the F.B.I. were creating an office nearby because of all the sightings of aliens that were happening here. Maybe we can find something out there about all thats been happening?

Tyron: Oh yeah and while were at it why dont we put handcuffs on all of us and turn everybody in? Great plan Karina!

Karina: Well I havn't heard any bright ideas from you!

Link: Guys shut up! First Happy now you guys! get a grip! Would everybody stop yelling?!

Happy: your the only one yelling right now Link.

Karina: Ok everybody get a hold of yourselves. Look lets just go to the base and check it out? Alright?

Happy: I know where the base is if you do recall I was taken there.

Tyron:We have a plan so know what?

Happy: Now that we have a plan... which is very lame at that we carry it out.

Link: So.. lets go!

Karina: Its downstream but not that far if we just follow the river which is farther back in the woods we can find the base easily.

Desberko was I just wanted him to know.
-------------------------------------------------------

They approached the base silently as possible with the exception of Happy humming the theme to Mission Impossible. When they got to the base's fence they stopped to plan out ther entrance.

"First matter is getting over this fence, It looks as though it has some kind of spikes on the top so it would be hard to get over." said Link

Happy leaned against it looking tired. The fence was covered in electricity. It engulphed Happy.

"Happy!" yelled Karina

Suddenly jerking awake.

"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH SANTA!" Happy screamed

His body off the the fence Tyron asked "Are you ok? You where just electricuted."

"Hu? O well yeah I'm so drunk I can't feel pain." replied Happy

"Well obviously we can't touch the fence either." Said Link " Happy go see if you can open the front gate."

As Happy walked away Tyron asked "What if theres a booby trap?"

"I'm planning on there being one. That's why I sent the boob in first." replied Link

• 2 weeks later...
Karina: let the boob in first good plan! Link where did you find this guy?

Karina pulled her pack off her back but it accidently dropped on the ground spilling it contents. She quickly picks her stuff up as quiet as she could with minimal curseing.

Karina: Oh great just great huh? Whats with this book? Hey! YES! guys guys! I found my spellbook!

Tyron calls from the bushes ahead of her.

Tyron: So? It?s a book, A BOOK!!

Link: Guys put a cork in it will you? Happy?s at the gates

Karina: Oh sorry.

Tyron: the gates are opening!

Karina: Then what are we waiting for?

Link: Not yet I don?t like the look of this? I?m going in!

Karina: No wait!

As she leaps up from her position to follow Link, Tyron pulls her back.

Tyron: Let him go.

Karina: why!?

Tyron doesn?t answer he just stares after Link.

Karina: Let me go Tyron! I won?t follow ok? I just wanted to get closer. I hope there isn?t a trap.

Link edged along the electric fence keeping his distance but at the same time trying not to be seen if somebody was around. Just as he reached the gates he saw Happy run out of the gates, which were now closing quickly trying to keep him in. Link saw Happy make it through the gates and turned to run as well but he tripped and fell right into the electric fence and since he wasn?t intoxicated like Happy he felt the whole blast. He heard Karina? or was it Happy? Scream but he didn?t care because by the time he hit the ground it had all gone black ?

?????: Link?? Link can you hear me? ? Hello? ? Wake up Hero of Time!

Link opened his eyes but he was no longer in the woods. He was in a familiar place. He had been laying on the symbol of the triforce, and a very familiar face stared at him.
Link: Zelda!? What the?! ? Is this a dream? Or am I dead?

Zelda: No I?m talking to you telepathically, seems real doesn?t it? I tried for the ?real? sort of thing. But there isn?t much time! Where have you been? Everybody?s been searching for you! Maybe if you told me where you were? I?d have better luck finding you!

Link: I?m not really sure myself. But the people here call it, ?Earth,? I think I?ve landed myself in a parallel dimension! But I?m currently stuck here and so far I haven?t had much luck finding my way back to Hyrule.

Zelda: Hang on! I?ve read some old folklore on that place! I?ll go find it and get what I need by reading it and try to speak with you again. Please hang in there! I?ll?. And? don?t?. up! ?.

Just then the chamber got fuzzy and took on a swirling effect, then it started to fade back to black again.

Link: What? I can?t hear you wait!?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Karina: Link?!?.. Please stay with us! Don?t die please! Oh dear God please let him live!

Tyron: Hey I think he?s coming to!

Karina: That was awful! I watched him fall I didn?t think he was alive! And then the guards?

"Out of the way! I know mouth to mouth!" yelled Happy as he kicked the last gaurd a good 29 feet away.

As he approached Link he took off his fierc diety mask and bent down besides Link. But at that very moment Link stood up and walked away from Happy.

"No thanks Happy i'm alright" moaned Link "I saw her. Princess Zelda. The one I told you about. She spoke to me and asked where I was. She said that she had heard of earth and was going to look into it and try to bring me back."

"Did she say anything about me?" asked Happy "She's Hot"

Link shot Happy a look.

"Ooooooooo some one has the Hots for Princess Zelda!" yelled Happy

"Any way lets go in there before they call for reinforcements. While Tyron and and I look in the computers HAppy and Link you guys need to protect us ok?" said Karina

And with that they ran into the base.

Karina: Link? you sure youre ok? You still seem kinda out of it.

Link: Yeah I'm ok.

Tyron: You sure gave us a scare back there.

Happy: Link and Zelda sittin in a tree! K. I. S....

Tyron Link Karina: HAPPY!!! SHUT UP!

Karina: Uh oh! guys watch your back I think I see reinforcements! It's an ambush!

Karina: good luck!

Tyron: Come on lets move it! no time for goodbyes!

Karina: If we knew where the computers were maybe we wouldn't be heading in circles!

Tyron: Is that the room?

Karina: Youre looking at me like I'm supposed to know.

Tyron: I wasn't really asking you its a general... oh forget it!

Karina: Whatever lets go!

They run into the room and to their luck it IS the computer room but they got a bonus because on the far side of the room was...

Tyron: Security area!

Karina: Ok you watch the fight and see if they need help and Ill get on the computers to see if I can find what we need.

Tyron: Fine with me.

Meanwhile....

Gary: we've lost the creature but I?ve just got a call from our lab base... they say that the alien with three accmplices have entered somehow!

Smith: Then why don't you send a swat team in? Then we will take a little visit to the base.

Gary: yes Smith

Smith: Oh yes and I want them all alive for questioning, that doesn?t mean you cant mess them up a bit understand?

Gary: You know I will

Agent Smith then goes to his car to get to the base.

Karina: Man these guys have some of the most advanced gizmos in the world and theyre using windows 95!? Come on load already!! yes! I'm through!

Tyron: Great! You know what to do from there right?

Karina: You bet!! ok uh I think this is it... YES!!! Man this is too easy!

Karina pulls her notebook out and starts writing like crazy. She slams her notebook closed and stuffs it back into her backpack. Tyron was still watching the many screens in security. He turned as he heard Karina turn the computer off.

Tyron: finished?

Karina: Would the computer be off otherwise?

Tyron: Lets move it then.

They make it to the door only to find guards there waiting for them.

Tyron: Were trapped!

Karina: I don?t think this was such a good idea. Didn?t they say they were going to cover us?!

Tyron: I think you cant leave everything to them.

Karina: I noticed.

Tyron: Lets just brake throu!

Karina: What?!

Tyron: Just watch!

[I]Tyron grabbed a smoke bomb out of his pocket and throws it at the guards.[/I]

Karina: oh!

Tyron: Lets kick some copper butts!

[i] Tyron and Karina burst through the Gaurds punching and kicking any that are not choking on teh floor. As they think they're home free a black Jaguar skids in front of them, out jumps Smith with an automatic rifle.[/i]

Smith: You two know i [b]WILL[/b] use this, so just get in the car quitly and.....NOW!

[i] Gary jumps up behind them and hits them with a mallet and piles them in teh car[/i]

Smith: HEY! Watch teh leather!

Smith & Gary: Muhuhahahaha

[I]The car drives to the town. They stop infront of a small building. more like a big house with a flat roof.[/I]

Smith: This is the place! Bring em in! But dont let them escape.

Gary: Sure. Lets go weenies.

[I]Right after they stepped out Tyron awakens a little bit.[/I]

Tyron: Weenies eh?

Gary: huh?

[I]Tyron gives an ellbow in Gary's stumach and grabs his gun.[/I]

Tyron: I dont like people who call me a weenie.

"Weenie weenie weenie weenie weenie! Look at all these weenies we've beaten up! And there's that one that you killed cause he called your mother and empty headed animal food trough wiper." Said Happy "Now lets go see where the two little ones are. I saw a high concentration of gaurds heading this way so mabye there over there."

"You say guards going over there and you didn't say anything?" said a shocked Link

They rushed towards the direction until they came across lots of bodys on the ground and a large hole in the wall.

"O well they must be dead then. Lets go Link" said Happy

OOC: Sorry that it is so short, but my mom gave me an internet limit :(

[I]Tyron kicked gary in the car and threw another smoke bomb.[/I]

Tyron: Lets go! Before my bomb works out.

[I]Tyron now shoots the tires leek and they run away unseen by the smoke.[/I]

As they run they hear the guys chaseing them so they speed up.

Tyron: You still have the notes?

Karina: yup! you think I would let those weirdos at them?

Tyron: well lets find them and get them out of here!

They run back towards the base and heading away from it were two very familliar faces.

Tyron: Hey! over here! weve got the co-ordinates! lets get out of here!

Link: Hey there still alive! I thought you said they were dead!

Happy: no I guessed they were dead

Tyron: Now Happy lets see if this machine works

Link: Finally!

Happy: oh so now you belive it works?!

Karina: no were only praying it will work

With Happy leading they made their way to an old warehouse on the outskirts of town he leads them to a back door with was broken. Happy then continues to lead them through a maze of corridors and hallways until he reaches an old room in the basement he opens the locked door and they enter the musty old cellar-like room. in the far back of it there sat what looked like.

Tyron: its a peice of crap!

Link: You brought us down here to see that?!

Happy: It works!! I promise you that give me the co ordinates and ill prove it!

Just then the door slams shut, and they hear something moving through the shadows of the old darkened room

Karina: I dont like the look or sound of that!

Happy: it must have been the wind now will you shut it? Im nearly done! Just think Link we will both be out of this place!

????: make that just me, you two will be doomed to spend eternity here!

[color=indigo][i]Just then, Ganon steps from the shadows, carrying a large trident as tall as himself.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] So, it seems that you've managed to get by my other forces, eh? Well, you shall not be as lucky with me!

[B]Link:[/B] Happy, you have the Twinmold mask ready?

[B]Happy:[/B] Yeah, it's right here.

[B]Link:[/B] Alright guys, it's time to put that practice into play. Karina, Tyron, hold hands and one of you put on the mask.

[i]Happy hands Tyron the Twinmold mask and he puts it on while he holds Karina's hand, and they both transform into the giant sand worms.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] Hahahaha! So you've got some masks on your side, eh? Well, you're not the only one with a mask.

[i]Ganon pulls Majora's Mask from a pocket, and he puts it on. A strange purple glow surrounds him, and his trident seems to be alive, writhing in his hand. Link stands in front of the other three, facing Ganon, Mirror Shield raised. As the power of Majora's Mask flows through Ganon, he lets out a roar, and shoots a lightning bolt from his trident, which Link just manages to deflect off to the side with the Mirror Shield.[/i]

[B]Happy:[/B] Uh, Link? I don't like the look of this...

[B]Link:[/B] And you think I do? Just sit back and shoot with your sword, if you're afraid to get in close.

[B]Ganon:[/B] So, Link, what do you think of your chances now? You will not find it an easy task to defeat me now. Long have I suffered, longing for the day when I finally crush you! Puny kid! This is the end for you!

[i]With that, Ganon charges straight at Link.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Tyron, Karina, go left and right! Happy, get behind him! Attack wherever you can!

[i]Link dodges to the side as Ganon thrusts his trident at him, and then blocks another blow with his shield. Link jumps back, takes aim, and fires an energy bolt straight into Ganon's chest... No effect.[/i]

[B]Ganon:[/B] Hahaha! Fool! The Master Sword is of no use against me anymore! You shall pay for your foolishness!

[i]Ganon sweeps his trident around and catches Link in the side, knocking him a good 15 feet, until he hits the wall and falls unconscious. As his vision fades, he sees Ganon raising his trident high, ready to thrust downward for the finishing blow...[/i][/color]

OOC: Lets continue it where Debresko stayed okay?

[I]Tyron shoots to Ganon and wraps around his neck.[/I]

Ganon: You! I take this as an insult!

[I]Ganon grabs theend of Tyron's tail and throws him away. Tyon slams against the wall and faints.[/I]

Ganon: Link is no threat anymore so i can take care of That worm first.

Karina: Leave him allone!

[I]Karina was so quick that Ganon didnt saw her. She snatched the trident and threw it to Happy.[/I]

Ganon: Grrrrrrr! You!

OOC: I deleted it

T.Karina charges at full speed and slams into Gannon not even fazeing him

Gannon: what was that? an attempt to throw me off? Well Ill show you a real charge attack!

She runs at Karina and they make contact. Karina throws her tail around his neck holding him, Ganon though was prepared and threw the gigantic worm off.

[color=indigo][i]Meanwhile, while the others are fighting Ganon, Link is somewhere else. A dark place, where he seems to be floating... Then, a light in the distance, drawing closer.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Zelda?

[B]Zelda:[/B] Link! You must get up! You must defeat Ganon!

[B]Link:[/B] The Master Sword... It didn't even scratch Ganon...

[B]Zelda:[/B] All hope is not lost! Remember! You have the Golden Power of the Triforce! You must get up! For the good of both Hyrule and Earth!

[i]The light fades, and Link feels himself drifting backwards... Back into consciousness... He wakes up to see Karina and Tyron thrown away from Ganon, and Happy holding Ganon's trident. Link gets up, picking up his sword and shield, and softly steps over to the side, so he can see Happy.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Happy, NOW!

[i]Happy stares at Link for half a second, then drops the trident and swings his mighty sword. Just as the tip of the sword is pointing directly at Ganon, a huge bolt of energy explodes from the tip, and flies into Ganon, knocking him back.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Majora remembers that mask. It remembers it as the mask that was used to defeat it!

[B]Ganon:[/B] YOU!

[i]Ganon whirls around to face Link.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] And you, Ganon, remember the Triforce!

[i]With that, Link lunges forward, and the Triforce symbol on the back of his left hand glows brightly. His whole body is surrounded by a golden glow, and the Master Sword is now pulsing with the light of the Golden Power. Link lunges and stabs straight up at Ganon, and makes contact with the tip of the sword in the center of Ganon's chest. This time, Ganon is the one that goes flying back, and hits the wall beside Happy, leaving a large dent in it.[/i]

[B]Happy:[/B] AUGH!

[i]Happy runs off away from Ganon to a safe distance, forgetting about the trident.

As Ganon quickly gets up, he grabs the trident. With his weapon back in hand, he and Link circle each other, looking for an opening.

Back a ways, Karina and Tyron lay on the ground, the spell of the mask broken after it was damaged when Tyron was thrown against the wall. As they wake up, they hear the clangs of sword on trident as Link and Ganon begin to fight once again.[/i]

[B]Link:[/B] Hey guys, any help would be much appreciated![/color]

Karina and Tyron help each other off the ground

Karina: hey Tyron you ok?

Tyron: yeah. Ready for round two?

Karina: I am but I have no clue what to do! Or how to attack it

Tyron: We wing it! come on Karina! Just attack in anyway you know how!

• 1 month later...
[I][B]Tyron:[/B]'I know I cant use my phantom blade, but there must be away to damage him.'[/I]

[B]Karina:[/B] Hey! You cant sleep in a time like this!

[B]Tyron:[/B] I was just thinking. Wait here till i give the signal.

[B]Karina:[/B] But what?....

[I]She couldnt end her sentence because Tyron was gone allready.
gannon was so busy fighting Link that he didnt noticed that tyron was behind him.[/i]

[I][b]tyron:[/B] Now is the time![/I]

[I]Tyron threw his blade away and jumped at gannon. He grabbed around his neck and began to use all of his strenght to make sure gannon had to get loos of him or even gets distracted.[/I]