Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:sleep: i'v been up all night and i'm drinking my second cup of coffee and i'm still tired. and i was wondering what you guys to when you on all night with nothing to do..

i normally sit in front of the comp annoying whoever's on or i read a book or watch tv.. what about you guys?
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I go here, to the boards. I post on everything that intrests me, then I go to another message board and post there. Once all that is done I will either go to bed or read Star WArs books.

If it is a Friday night I watch Star Trek: TNG.
Posted
I also come here, stay on until I'm bored, and then I either write, paint(Only in acrylics), work with my oil pastels, or read a good Terry Goodkind book... Yup, you can mark me down for 'No Life'
Posted
I go out and start riots!!!:devil:
No just kidding

I usually work on my cool cartoon that I have no name for yet or I go out and wake up the neighbors by skateboarding. I also work on my website.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Egad, I thought I was the only person who had ever even heard of Goodkind...

For me, it depends on whether it is raining. If it is, I go for a walk. If for some reason it isn't, then I just listen to weird music for a while.[/font][/color]
Posted
Gah! Scratch that! I know just read 'Faith of the Fallen' by Goodkind. That book is so dang long, but it's so good too. I'll never finish it, but hey, that's what books are for, right? Anyway, I forgot to mention that I listen to jazz when I'm bored.
Posted
veddy veddy interesting.. it is now 10:00 am and i'm drinking cold nasty coffee.. yet i refuse to go to sleep! :sleep:

sometimes i um.. just sit there in my room and stare at things and/or talk to myself. it can be quite fun. and sometimes i draw or write poems.. some of my best poems came from being half asleep. but if i'm with a bunch of friends.. we sit somewhere with food and talk about anything from 85 year old breast-feeding men (dont ask) to the dumbest things we have ever said. which so far i rule that catagory(sp?):blush:
Posted
*half offended* i'm a girl.. but thats ok.. people make that mistake about me a lot.

i'm drinking coffee because i dont want my clock to be messed up.. i might fall asleep around 4 though.. heh.. but i have to be awake tonight to talk to a friend to stayed up with me ^_^

but we were talking about 85 year old breast feeding men because a friend of mine started talking about a 5 year old still breast feeds and we were just.. wondering what it would be like for him when was was older..
Posted
When there's absolutely nothing to do at my house and I have a friend along...we role-play the people in books we've read the past nights...it's a lot of fun being someone else and messing around like that, making up and living your own story.
Posted
[color=deeppink]If I'm up later than usual, then that's a good indication that I'm talking to a good friend online. If I'm not talking to anyone, I usually just get offline and go read a book before I fall asleep.

If I AM up late whilst talking, I enjoy working on graphics and images and making things out of my photography. Graphic design is something I love doing, even if I don't take it seriously at all :)[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well if it weren't for Aol's darn parental controls knocking me offline, I'd be on here all night. But nay, I am forced off at 11pm and am unable to get back on until 7am. Between those hours I just go up to my room and watch tv or do whatever until about 4am. Then I go to sleep and get up about noon, then get online all day. :)[/color]
Posted
When I don't have anything to do, I usually curl up with a Redwall book, or if it's three in the morning, I surf the cable channels to see if there's some videos on VH1 or MTV. Or I sit through Rocky & Bullwinkle or Dudley Doright on CN *shudder* Sad. I officially have no life at all. Oh well. *walks off to go finish reading [i]Mossflower[/i]*
Posted
I, like BabyGirl, enjoy working on graphics.
I am just budding in my graphics abilities, and only have access to a low version adobe and a paint program, but it's still fun.
Or I just curl up with a nice playstation controler and work on my perfect file for FF7.
I'll be [b]No Life[/b] soon enough.
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]I had a bad insomnia attack last night; didn't go to bed until 'bout 5:15 am... I had absolutely [i]nothing[/i] to do... Was bored outta my mind.

But then my mom had the nerve to try and wake me up at 7:00.

Heh... she'll learn...[/color][/size]
Posted
[B]I either read books or go online and play some counter-strike/talk to distant friends/talk to not-so-distant friends/go on the boards. Just the regular stuff really, just very late at night. Sometimes I sit out on my balcony in the breeze just to chill out.[/B]
Posted
Heh...... I have no problem sleeping, I enjoy it very much actually. Whenever I am up later than usual though, I read, come on here a bit, or maybe watch some anime until I get tired. I've really been trying to get to bed no later than 1 AM, because I have to get up at 8 AM. I remember at the start of summer vacation, it didn't matter what time I went to bed, I automatically woke up before 9:30 AM :drunk:. I guess I'm trying to keep my internal clock close to normal or something.
Posted
I usaually stay online here, unitll everyone has stopped posting or close to it. I do alot of work though at night too. Im just a night person, I function better at night. Well in certain areas. I wish more people would stay here at the OB deep into the late night hours, usually around 2:00am there only like 2 or 3 people posting.
Posted
[B]*Loves Anna* I get that sometimes, when I really need to keep an appointment or something along those lines.

My body just wakes up a few minutes before my alarm is due to go off. Other than that, I love to actually sleep, but when I can't get to sleep, It's terrible.

I wish I could just get up at any time I wanted, I would get so much more done.....[/B]
Posted
lol *high-five to Elite* yeah I can't stand it sometimes..... it's like my eyes will just open and I'll lay there for a couple seconds, wondering [i]why[/i] in the world I'm awake.... and then my alarm goes off. It's pretty sad when my body can predict these things.... :drunk: And yeah, I have a kind-of job, I baby-sit from 8:30 AM 'till 4:40 PM for 3 weeks. 1 down, 2 to go. But hey, I'm getting $$$, so I'm not complaining... ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...