OtakuBoards

Which do you hate more?

Guest Soft mush

What hurts YOU more ? ? ?  

1. 1. What hurts YOU more ? ? ?

• Scrappy Doo
    • An ingrown toenail

Guest Soft mush
I know which one you mean , Navi. The 13 ghosts of the chest or something. That was TERRIABLE! (no offence to your taste in t.v., just my opinion.)
The best series was Scooby Doo where are you, before Scrappy Doo. After that, it stopped being about clues and started being a chasing farce.

(BTW, that wasn't the only series with real ghosts, Scooby Doo mysteries was)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]I know which one you mean , Navi. The 13 ghosts of the chest or something. That was TERRIABLE! (no offence to your taste in t.v., just my opinion.)
The best series was Scooby Doo where are you, before Scrappy Doo. After that, it stopped being about clues and started being a chasing farce.

(BTW, that wasn't the only series with real ghosts, Scooby Doo mysteries was) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah, It's ok. I was young and easily amused. I really hate it now though. My friends want me to see the scooby doo movie with freddy prinze jr or something. Nooooo thanks.

[COLOR=coral]Scrappy-Doo is sooo annoying.....I agree, that mongrel shoved an already lame show like "Scooby-Doo" into Sucks-Ville. :rolleyes: PS: What about that elderly dog that looked like Scooby?? I forget what It's name was, but that dog got on my nerves too....[/COLOR] :flaming:

Guest Soft mush
I think you mean Scooby Dum. Yeah he p1sses me off too, and no Scooby Doo did not suck.
You suck (so I'm told. j/k. don't get mad)

P.S. Can I be on your list?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]I think you mean Scooby Dum. Yeah he p1sses me off too, and no Scooby Doo did not suck.
You suck (so I'm told. j/k. don't get mad)

P.S. Can I be on your list? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Yeah!! Scooby-Dum.....what a worthless character....LoL :rolleyes: :D [/COLOR]
[COLOR=coral]{[size=1]PS: Yes, you can, and are on my siggy list.[/size]}[/COLOR]

Guest Voodookanaka
so your fond of ingroing toenails...fair enough

I LOVED the earlier scooby doos, the classic ones, where Shaggy was a stoner, Scooby couldnt talk (not properly) , The classic ones.