Guest Soft mush Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 DAM THAT MUTT! He ruined Scooby Doo!:flaming:
Navi Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 the only scooby doo i liked was the one where they had to capture the ghosts and put em back in the treasure box.
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]i only scooby doo i liked was the one where they had to capture the ghosts and put em back in the treasure box. [/B][/QUOTE] umm, that sounds like most scooby doo episodes....
Navi Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]umm, that sounds like most scooby doo episodes.... [/B][/QUOTE] No. The ghosts were real....and Velma and Freddy weren't there...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 If scooby doo doesn't have pot refrences in the show than I dunno what does.... and I don't like scooby doo that much.... i hate ingrown toenails....
MysticBabe Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I hate scooby doe! its an insult to intelligant people! and i never had an in-grown toe-nail i think, if i did, i guess it didn't hurt much.
Guest Soft mush Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I know which one you mean , Navi. The 13 ghosts of the chest or something. That was TERRIABLE! (no offence to your taste in t.v., just my opinion.) The best series was Scooby Doo where are you, before Scrappy Doo. After that, it stopped being about clues and started being a chasing farce. (BTW, that wasn't the only series with real ghosts, Scooby Doo mysteries was)
Navi Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]I know which one you mean , Navi. The 13 ghosts of the chest or something. That was TERRIABLE! (no offence to your taste in t.v., just my opinion.) The best series was Scooby Doo where are you, before Scrappy Doo. After that, it stopped being about clues and started being a chasing farce. (BTW, that wasn't the only series with real ghosts, Scooby Doo mysteries was) [/B][/QUOTE] Hah, It's ok. I was young and easily amused. I really hate it now though. My friends want me to see the scooby doo movie with freddy prinze jr or something. Nooooo thanks.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Scrappy-Doo is sooo annoying.....I agree, that mongrel shoved an already lame show like "Scooby-Doo" into Sucks-Ville. :rolleyes: PS: What about that elderly dog that looked like Scooby?? I forget what It's name was, but that dog got on my nerves too....[/COLOR] :flaming:
Guest Soft mush Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I think you mean Scooby Dum. Yeah he p1sses me off too, and no Scooby Doo did not suck. You suck (so I'm told. j/k. don't get mad) P.S. Can I be on your list?
conpiracymonki Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [b] Have you ever noticed tha the bad guys always the person who you suspect? An the way they run funny? And the freaky way they dance? *silence* *dog howls* mebbe not then....[/b]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]I think you mean Scooby Dum. Yeah he p1sses me off too, and no Scooby Doo did not suck. You suck (so I'm told. j/k. don't get mad) P.S. Can I be on your list? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Yeah!! Scooby-Dum.....what a worthless character....LoL :rolleyes: :D [/COLOR] [COLOR=coral]{[size=1]PS: Yes, you can, and are on my siggy list.[/size]}[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I've never had an in-grown toe-nail so I don't really know how annoying it is. But even if I did, that mutt named Scrapy Doo would still be more annoying...
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 so your fond of ingroing toenails...fair enough I LOVED the earlier scooby doos, the classic ones, where Shaggy was a stoner, Scooby couldnt talk (not properly) , The classic ones.
Matt.D Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [color=rainbow] An ingrown toenail would hurt me more. I don't even watch scooby doo, meh.[/color]
Guest Soft mush Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 Thank you Voodookanaka, you've made my day.
Dessert Shadow Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 ya id have to say that scrappy day is a total loser.....but the scooby doo theme song is amazing! download it offa audiogalaxy.com!
White Digivise Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I hate the Scooby Doo show and Cartoon network period. :flaming: :mad: :devil: *Smiles* :angel:
amibasuki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 never had an ingrown toenail I hate Scrappy I hate the Scooby Doo show too 'cept for Shaggy in the old eppies
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now