Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which do you hate more?


What hurts YOU more ? ? ?  

  1. 1. What hurts YOU more ? ? ?

    • Scrappy Doo
      10
    • An ingrown toenail
      5


Recommended Posts

Guest Soft mush
Posted
DAM THAT MUTT!
He ruined Scooby Doo!:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]i only scooby doo i liked was the one where they had to capture the ghosts and put em back in the treasure box. [/B][/QUOTE]

umm, that sounds like most scooby doo episodes....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]umm, that sounds like most scooby doo episodes.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No. The ghosts were real....and Velma and Freddy weren't there...
Guest Soft mush
Posted
I know which one you mean , Navi. The 13 ghosts of the chest or something. That was TERRIABLE! (no offence to your taste in t.v., just my opinion.)
The best series was Scooby Doo where are you, before Scrappy Doo. After that, it stopped being about clues and started being a chasing farce.

(BTW, that wasn't the only series with real ghosts, Scooby Doo mysteries was)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]I know which one you mean , Navi. The 13 ghosts of the chest or something. That was TERRIABLE! (no offence to your taste in t.v., just my opinion.)
The best series was Scooby Doo where are you, before Scrappy Doo. After that, it stopped being about clues and started being a chasing farce.

(BTW, that wasn't the only series with real ghosts, Scooby Doo mysteries was) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah, It's ok. I was young and easily amused. I really hate it now though. My friends want me to see the scooby doo movie with freddy prinze jr or something. Nooooo thanks.
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Scrappy-Doo is sooo annoying.....I agree, that mongrel shoved an already lame show like "Scooby-Doo" into Sucks-Ville. :rolleyes: PS: What about that elderly dog that looked like Scooby?? I forget what It's name was, but that dog got on my nerves too....[/COLOR] :flaming:
Guest Soft mush
Posted
I think you mean Scooby Dum. Yeah he p1sses me off too, and no Scooby Doo did not suck.
You suck (so I'm told. j/k. don't get mad)

P.S. Can I be on your list?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i]
[B]I think you mean Scooby Dum. Yeah he p1sses me off too, and no Scooby Doo did not suck.
You suck (so I'm told. j/k. don't get mad)

P.S. Can I be on your list? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]Yeah!! Scooby-Dum.....what a worthless character....LoL :rolleyes: :D [/COLOR]
[COLOR=coral]{[size=1]PS: Yes, you can, and are on my siggy list.[/size]}[/COLOR]
Posted
I've never had an in-grown toe-nail so I don't really know how annoying it is. But even if I did, that mutt named Scrapy Doo would still be more annoying...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
so your fond of ingroing toenails...fair enough


I LOVED the earlier scooby doos, the classic ones, where Shaggy was a stoner, Scooby couldnt talk (not properly) , The classic ones.
Guest Soft mush
Posted
Thank you Voodookanaka, you've made my day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...