OtakuBoards

It's Fathers Day!

Renee

It's Father's day! It's the day you give you dad stupid cards and the ugliest tie in the world that he'll never wear and other such crappy gifts! Then you might take him out to dinner (wearing the God ugly tie) which he ends up paying for the meal! Then the next day you ask him for money, like fathers day never was. And if your lucky enough to be the father, plot revenge for mothers day and pray you'll survive.

God, do I love fathers day.;)

So give your daddy dearest a call or a hug and tell 'em you love 'em and be grateful you have a dad. 'Cause you wouldn't be here without them. Or so I hope...O.o

*ponders mildly if this is spam and decides she'd do it even if it was* :cross:

Note: I'm not sorry if this offends anyone who really did this to their father. Now go apologize to him. NOW!

What is it with dads and golf?!! I swear just about every dad I know of plays golf, my own included. Horrid game in my opinion, it's so boring. But again that's *my* opinion, so of course disregard it if you like the game yourself, no harm in it. Anyway, my dad got mainly new slacks (dress pants) and .... socks I think, the argyle kind. lol..... I'll curse the day when I've gotten old enough to get arglye socks for my birthday...

[size=1][color=darkblue]I got my Dad golf stuff *looks at Anna's post* and I have to agree that golf is one of the most boring games out there. But if it wasn't for golf, I wouldn't know what to get him.[/color][/size]

i drew an absolutly beautiful portrait of vegeta because he likes DBZ and vegeta is his fav character i would scan and post it BUT it is way to big lol my picture had vegeta powering up to ssj2 and for once in my life I COLORED IT!!!!! yay! lol the shading was good and i also used this pic as my art project except i redrew it in a smaller design with trunks powering up as well i got an A+ hee i'm so happy i also made him a card the size of bristol board with chocolate bars inside i think there was 10 chocolate bars in total i also got him new jeans new putter(golf again!) and an umbrella 4 when he stands in the rain lol
all in all it was a good fathers day except i burt the toast this morning :P and now i must go cuz me and my brother are taking him to dinner which we are paying for AND he dosen't have to drive!!
so i'll stop bragging now and go(yeah i'm a little bit of a brat)
~GG~

[B]I don't really believe in Fathers day, Mothers day kind of things, I think they are just invented so people will buy things, especially for the card companies.

So what did I get my dad I hear you scream.

A CARD! What a shock. Plus my dad had the added bonus of Ireland being knocked out of the world cup, which almost made him cry..... I almost cried too...[/B]

Guest Shift
[size=1][color=crimson]No, I didn't get my dad anything, because I couldn't afford too >< Though when I get money I plan on getting him socks. For some odd reason he needs more socks every two weeks. He does have like size 16 shoes...lol[/size][/color]

I got mine a card, leather jacket, and some cards in a big tote bin thing. The jacket is too big. He liked it though.(I think) I also did some cleaning of my room. I need to do laundry though... I sleepy.:sleep::sleeping: