Renee Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 It's Father's day! It's the day you give you dad stupid cards and the ugliest tie in the world that he'll never wear and other such crappy gifts! Then you might take him out to dinner (wearing the God ugly tie) which he ends up paying for the meal! Then the next day you ask him for money, like fathers day never was. And if your lucky enough to be the father, plot revenge for mothers day and pray you'll survive. God, do I love fathers day.;) So give your daddy dearest a call or a hug and tell 'em you love 'em and be grateful you have a dad. 'Cause you wouldn't be here without them. Or so I hope...O.o *ponders mildly if this is spam and decides she'd do it even if it was* :cross: Note: I'm not sorry if this offends anyone who really did this to their father. Now go apologize to him. NOW!
Angelus_Necare Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I got my father a DVd documentary of the doors. And a card.....The nice thing about shoping for my father thought is he loves any kind of sci fi, action, music, thing you can find, not a difficult task if you ask me...
PiroMunkie Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [color=indigo]My dad is a golf fanatic, and he is also a funny guy. So I got him the movie [i]Caddy Shack[/i]. :p He loved it.[/color]
Hyper Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 well i just amde this golf coaster (spelling?) thing.And i made him a card that was kinda bad but he liked it.:)
Anna Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 What is it with dads and golf?!! I swear just about every dad I know of plays golf, my own included. Horrid game in my opinion, it's so boring. But again that's *my* opinion, so of course disregard it if you like the game yourself, no harm in it. Anyway, my dad got mainly new slacks (dress pants) and .... socks I think, the argyle kind. lol..... I'll curse the day when I've gotten old enough to get arglye socks for my birthday...
Shy Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [size=1][color=darkblue]I got my Dad golf stuff *looks at Anna's post* and I have to agree that golf is one of the most boring games out there. But if it wasn't for golf, I wouldn't know what to get him.[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I got my father absolutely nothing.... what? he never gets me anything for my birthdays....
Boba Fett Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I made my dad breakfast in bed(ok, so my sister made it) and I gave him a card, nothing special.
Stitch Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 i drew an absolutly beautiful portrait of vegeta because he likes DBZ and vegeta is his fav character i would scan and post it BUT it is way to big lol my picture had vegeta powering up to ssj2 and for once in my life I COLORED IT!!!!! yay! lol the shading was good and i also used this pic as my art project except i redrew it in a smaller design with trunks powering up as well i got an A+ hee i'm so happy i also made him a card the size of bristol board with chocolate bars inside i think there was 10 chocolate bars in total i also got him new jeans new putter(golf again!) and an umbrella 4 when he stands in the rain lol all in all it was a good fathers day except i burt the toast this morning :P and now i must go cuz me and my brother are taking him to dinner which we are paying for AND he dosen't have to drive!! so i'll stop bragging now and go(yeah i'm a little bit of a brat) ~GG~
Red Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [B]I don't really believe in Fathers day, Mothers day kind of things, I think they are just invented so people will buy things, especially for the card companies. So what did I get my dad I hear you scream. A CARD! What a shock. Plus my dad had the added bonus of Ireland being knocked out of the world cup, which almost made him cry..... I almost cried too...[/B]
GotenksSSJ343 Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I made my dad a racecar in shop class and I got and A. back on topic now: He liked it and in about a couple minutes were going to rent Independence Day (again) so my dad can see it.
Guest Shift Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]No, I didn't get my dad anything, because I couldn't afford too >< Though when I get money I plan on getting him socks. For some odd reason he needs more socks every two weeks. He does have like size 16 shoes...lol[/size][/color]
Biida Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [COLOR=red]Father's Day? o.o Get my dad a present? Um.... Why? O_o; Nah, I got him a card, gave him a hug, then came to the escape from reality known as a "computer". ;) [/COLOR]
Undying Angel Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 A card... I made myself.:P Unfortuneately my dad's been away for two weeks and comes home at midnight today. o_O
zidane11 Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I got him a card. Like I do every year. I only like the funny ones. eally like to give.Every thing else I wouldn't really like to give.
Renee Posted June 17, 2002 Author Posted June 17, 2002 I got mine a card, leather jacket, and some cards in a big tote bin thing. The jacket is too big. He liked it though.(I think) I also did some cleaning of my room. I need to do laundry though... I sleepy.:sleep::sleeping:
Corey Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 ::Looks Uncomfortable:: Golf stuff... I got him a $36.00 Gift Cirtificate for his favorite golf course and a card. He better take me..... YES I LIKE TO GOLF! ::Clears Throat:: ...sorry...
amibasuki Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 I didn't get mine anything, cuz I'm stiff broke. I prolly would've gotten him a card or something, can't think of anything else I could've given him. golf clubs are a bit expensive >.<'
Fall Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 It's Father's Day? o_O;; Erm......is it? I didn't even know it was father's day, lol.....on the calender it doesn't say anything.....or maybe that's because I'm in Australia? .......o.o
Twinzam v Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 I got him nothing, its true he never gives me and seph any gifts for our birthdays
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now