OtakuBoards

Philidelphia Project

Amphion

Anyone know about this? I just finished watching a documentary on the History Channel about it. I was facsinated by it. I have to say I am always skeptical about things like this but this seems different. Theres probably only a few here, if that many, that know the story behind the Philidelphia Experiment. So that you all will know what I am talking about, I will breifly summerize it for you.

The PX is, like most everything, denied by the Navy. But we all know how that is. The Experiment was headed by none other then Albert Einstein himself. Allied shipping was having its butt kicked by German U-boats and the US Navy came to Einstein for help. Einstein had published a theory back in the 1920's called the Unified Field Thoery. the thoery was basically that if a strong electromagnetic wave was produced it could bend the light around it causing it to be invisible to the eye. The experimnt took place in a Philidelphia Naval yard. The ship was there and several observation ships. they turned on the generators and a green fog engulfed the ship. Later the saw a bright flash and the ship disappeared from site. And supposedly after that it appeared in a Virginia Naval yard. Then it was engulfed by another green fog, flahsed and returned to the Philidelphia Naval yard. Several crews were sent to check on the crew of the ship. Upon entering they found the crew basically insane. People where throwing up, and they found 5 people who had been fused to the fuselage of the ship. Several men where never seen again. The ones that survived where kept in special facilities becuase they where mentally unstable. theres also reports of people "freezing". That is, they apear normal, but at time they fade out and become invisible.

Well, thats the story, but the story behind the story is what makes it wierd. The guy who reportedly witnessed this first spoke about it in a book. He bought a copy of The case of the UFO. He wrote annotations all thorugh the book and mentioned the story of the PX. He then mailed the book to the author(which was a brilliant scientist, sorry I am not sur eon his name). The author did alot of research on the subject and even had a reprint made of the book with the annotaions in it. He called a scientist he worked with who was also a friend, and told him he would meet him the next day at a resturant to show him all the evidence he found on the PX. The next day, he was found dead in his car, in an apparant suicide. His book with the annotations was confiscated by the Navy.

Thats pretty much the story. Theres a couple of versions but this one includes only the thing the History channel mentions. If you want the whole thing with every little detail like the names and stuff you can run a search and read all the info you can.

Sorry for the LOOOONNNGG post. Most of you may not even read this. But for the ones who are interested, let me know what you think.

[color=royalblue]
Yes! Finally someone mentions this! Every time I talk about it to my friends, they all think I'm psychotic, but it's true! People were fused with the walls, and insane. I really want to see those files! Thanks for getting me a better version of it...I've been wanting a better story for a long time, because this intrigue's me, how this could happen.
[/color]

Good, for a minute their I thought people would just laugh and ignore me. Well they still have time for that. You should check your local listing and try and find outwhen the History channel will re run the episode of Histories Mysteries. Im have been looking for a good website that explain it all, but alot of the sites just sum it up. If I fined a good one Ill let you know.

yeah i've heard of it before, though i didn't know enstien was behind it, one of my teachers said something about it in class a few years ago, i had a look on the net and couldn't find anything but that was a while back so you might have more luck now.
scary thought is 'what else are they keeping from us?'

Guest cloricus
[Color=Teal]I have heard of that, though it has only really ever been a rummer with little proof.
I still believe it to a point.

The Unified Field Theory is one of the only of Einstein?s theory that I believe is nearly 100% accurate. (One man cannot be perfect in such complicated mathematics all the time, not even Einstein ? I don?t think.)

If you think about it the people going crazy is easy to explain.
What dose the human brain run on?
- Electricity
What happens when Powerful magnets are near the human?
- It corrupts the messages coming and going from the brain and around the brain.
It would also do some damage to memory.
Equalling one ****ed up human.

The green fog would have been some sort of plasma, easily explained. It might even be possible to find out what sort of plasma it was. Just do a small-scale version of what they tried to do.

?Fused to the fuselage? I have never heard of that before and have no clue on how to even explain or have heard an explanation on that.

I think I will do some searching to see what I can dig up. Although I have tried before and there is very little.

I do how ever find it hard that some one that damaged could sail a battle ship more than the one trip.

I would also like to state that tough?s people would of been fully conscious, but with very [I]very[/I] bad hallucinations. Think of the worse situations that you can imagine.
It would of been worse than that.
Some thing like a living hell.

Also I would not put it past the Americans to do such a thing, they have before.
(And if you like I can back that up with proof, for any over patriotic Americans that think there country is perfect.)[/Color]

Guest cloricus
I will add sites I find here, the ones I have found are damn interesting.

[url]http://www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm909.html[/url]

[url]http://www.navalships.org/eldridge.html[/url] - This site here is the same as the one above but read down the bottom under Additional Research Findings and note
[Quote]?Curiously, her log book from August to December 1943 is recorded as "missing and therefore unavailable".[/Quote]

[url]http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html[/url] - Don?t take the picts at the top as real.

I will add more when I find them.

I think the whole problem with being fued to the walls is beacue they claim the ship "dematerialized". So when it re-materialized they where reconstructed together.

The green fog could be some kind of plasma. But we did a science experimentn last semester where we ran high currents of electricity through salt water. The results, the water turned a green color and started smoking.

Theres little proof behind it. In fact the guy behind it all, Carlos Allende actually admitted it was a lie, but then came back later and said it wasnt. But even at that I dont think you can discredit the story completely. He had to stay constantly on the run, why I dont know, but he was always some where different. Perhaps he feared for his life.

But like I said, whether these stories are true or not, they sure domake you wonder because someone always ends up dieing mysteriously.

Mr. Einstein was quite a cooky himself... but who knows... there's TONS of stuff our government has or knows about that is so technologically advanced, it probably won't be revealed, if ever, for many many years.

Plus our government hides everything it does it doesn't want the people to know about... please... we still think Lee Harvey Oswald killed President Kenedy... or at least thats what the government wants us to think, but there's QUITE a bit of evidence that says it is impossible that he could have from where he was... in fact there's more evidence against the ideal that LHO is the killer and more for other possiblities. All of whome have mysteriously died or have had their things "confiscated"...

Anyway... We'll never know the whole truth.... The one guy that does probably lives 300 feet underground and in some sound proof room with padded walls... who knows... the only thing we can do is wonder.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Anyway... We'll never know the whole truth.... The one guy that does probably lives 300 feet underground and in some sound proof room with padded walls... who knows... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, leave me out of this.

intresting and well argued from all sides but based on content and a lack of formal acknowledgment lead me to believe it is just rummer. of course there is a side of me that wants it to be true. never know...

Yeah thats the bad part, with stuff like that you just never know.

Im sure theres many things we do not know about. I know the goverment has to keep sertain things quite sometimes to protect our national intrest (or whatever they call it). And plus, they really would not like the world to know if they had invisble ships, think of all the confusion it would cause. All the countries of the world would be wondering if the US had a ship sitting right off the shore of their country. Im sure anything Einstein worked on could be a possiblity. Whats is even scary is, what if the whole things true. By know they would have probably put it to good use. If they could find away to stop the bad effects on humans, just think what could be going on. Kinda scary.

Guest cloricus
They wouldn't even need humans. If they build "light" computer and the magnets would not affect it, so it could be controlled remotely.

Lol wrist cutter. The NSA will get you!

It would be possible Amphion to find out - that?s if you have say
$6000 and an American Battle ship?
We could go down to the dock tomorrow and try it out.
(And I'm not being overly sarcastic; it is a possibility for a privet company to try it out.)

Amphion that could explain the green fog, they were in salt water.

I have noticed it has been called project rainbow as well?

Hay people it's earth from deep space!
[url]https://planetary.org/images/Blue_Dot_big.jpg[/url]
(We are the blue dot!)

I have heard of the Philadelphia Project. In many ways it is probably true. Only small details may be false because they count on eye witness accounts.

One question you have to ask yourselves is that if the Philadelphia Project went as it was planned all those years ago then why has it not been seen now. Technology has greatly improved and could fix the problems of the past. Invisability would be a great asset to any country and if it had been used, it would not take long for people to notice.

Guest cloricus
Alley Catt, you answered your own question.
[Quote]
Invisibility would be a great asset to any country and if it had been used, it would not take long for people to notice.
[/Quote]
How could they notice if it was invisible?
America would keep things like that top secret. (They are good at doing that. Lol.)

I have been thinking about the teleportation part and I don't think I believe it.
How could the ship end up in that point in another water dock with out the Americans putting in some thing to control that, which either means it was a complete fluke, it never happened OR they knew about that side effect and had already tried to control it. (And failed when those people got fused.)

Do remember that this has always been a rummer, so don't bring up big arguments.

I got 20 bucks, where does that put the pot at now? :)

Lol, yeah, if you noticed you would probably be hauled off to live underground for the rest of you life. Unless, the MIB is on location. But we all know what happens then.

Guest cloricus
Catt, have a think about it.
Why would America let that sort of info out?
Even ECHELON took years to find, and we still don't know what they are using for hard lines, and that is nowhere near as important.
I was not being smart. Simply stating that Americans are not that stupid.