The Harlequin Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I'm not really sure if this is any good or not, I suppose it depends on opinion. So, what opinion do people here have on it?[/font][/color]
Kinetic Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 [color=royalblue] I like it...you have a very...unique style to your banner making. Good job. [/color]
Raquel Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 I think it's great... Nice job Harlequin... Keep it up...
Rancid Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 [COLOR=crimson].even though it's not your best one it's still really cool. Good job once again Harlequin.[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 And the living dictionary says...-.-'' Pristine: pure, not spoiled, corrupted, or polluted... Which... Come to think of it, dosen't make sense either... But it still rulez
Dragon Warrior Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 I don't know what the hell Siren just said, but it sounds right... I guess... As for the banner, sweet!! Nice job blending the picture into the background and I like how it looks like glass. Did you do this with Adobe? I have a tool on mine that makes glass. And super job on the lettering. It looks engraved and pointing out in the center of every little letter. Bravo for not being your best (or so you thought). My Rating: [B]9/10[/B]
The Harlequin Posted June 24, 2002 Author Posted June 24, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]The wordplay was intentional, the shattered pristine designating that that what was once pure was shattered, left broken all over the ground. And yes, this was done on photoshop.[/font][/color]
Guest GriffXL Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 that was pretty good.I think you used photoshop for that one and used ocean ripple.
Kinetic Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 [color=royalblue] Yes, but he also blended the pictures greatly, and did great effects on the text. [/color]
The Harlequin Posted June 24, 2002 Author Posted June 24, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Yes, although there were quite a few more steps to it.[/font][/color]
Guest GriffXL Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 yeah there was.I could just see you used ocean ripple cause i use it all the time.
Jesus Chicken Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 Yeah, Nice work my freind. I really need to get photoshop, so I can start doin some of this stuff. Hey Harlequin, I know you have a scanner, is it allright if I bring some pics, and make a new banner at your place, Im guessing, it is... Once again, love you and your craziness.
The Harlequin Posted June 24, 2002 Author Posted June 24, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]The pictures were actually the easiest part. Simply changed a few layer options. The ocean ripple simply came out well because it was the last thing I did to the background layer.[/font][/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted June 24, 2002 Posted June 24, 2002 U da man, Harlequin. Ocean Ripple or Glass would work the same effect in anyways. I was a bit off, but I use glass more than water. I personally enjoy the Inner Bevel filter for text. ^^
Spikey Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 *looks at Harlequins signature* Oh I though Raven made it. Whoops. Anyway very nice job. I like how you focused on the temptation part. Also I like the Harlequin background text thing, very nice job with that. Altogether it is a very nice banner. 9/10
Kitty Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I must say, it is quiet good. It's clear and a lot better than anything I could've done. My rating: 9.7/10
Guest Cee-4 Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I like the idea, not the banner, I think you could of done more, not sure what but theres just something about it that makes me think there should be more. Nehow still a nice job.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now