Adam Posted June 29, 2002 Posted June 29, 2002 What great news - congratulations Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Macaiodh. Can't wait for the wedding pictures. -Adam
PiroMunkie Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B][color=darkblue]thank you piro, anna, & dark_apocalyps, & i think aries sent me one, too, so thanks... you guys are the best. i looooved yours piro, you know me so well.[/color][/b][/quote][color=indigo]Heh, you're welcome. I thought you'd like it. :)[/color][quote][b][color=darkblue]everybody can come! just let me know if you're going to be in richmond, va, on july 3rd, lol.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]::looks is planner:: Bah, that's the same week I'm going to Las Vegas, Nevada for no apparent reason.. Lol, just remember lots and lots of pictures. ;) I'm definitely going to want to see them. :)[/color]
Boo Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 quote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- everybody can come! just let me know if you're going to be in richmond, va, on july 3rd, lol. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That'll be a little bit hard for me (to come out of the Netherlands) But I'll be there in my mind :D
Pressure Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [color=purple]Today is the day Lady M!!! By the time you read this, you'll be Mrs.Mike __lastname__!!! I'll send you your wedding gift a bit late, so, best of wishes!![/color]
Ryan Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [size=1][font=century gothic] Yep, today is the day! Now where are those pictures???*Waits and waits* PS: What a lucky guy!![/size][/font]
NorykoAngelcry Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B]she's probably too excited to get online. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]LOL, or just a tad bit pre-occupied to care about us at the moment ^_^ Just kidding Deborah. I am super stoked about your marrage, and of course, I wish you all the best. I hope that everything goes well for you two, and enjoy long lives together filled with lots of . . 'excitement' . . :D See you back on the boards whenever, and get back to my email! I command you!! just messing ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Hey, Lady M, this is a couple of days after you wedding and I just wanted to say that I hope everything went okay and that you're really happy now. You deserved the best and I'm glad you finally got it. I can't wait to hear from you again to see how things went.[/color][/size]
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=teal]Heh, you all are expecting too much. I doubt that she would be back from her huneymoon so soon. ;) Anyway, I didn't know you very well, Lady M, but I wish you the best for a happy life with you husband. Best of luck to you both! :)[/color] :blah:
PrettygurlRei Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 hehe Have fun in your hunny moon If you know what I mean. Lol well, I asm starting to cry Its sooo beautiful.. Well, have a beautiful wedding. And tell your hubby, hes one lucky guy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now