OtakuBoards

Gah! I'm Getting Married!!!

Lady Macaiodh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]thank you piro, anna, & dark_apocalyps, & i think aries sent me one, too, so thanks... you guys are the best. i looooved yours piro, you know me so well.[/color][/b][/quote][color=indigo]Heh, you're welcome. I thought you'd like it. :)[/color][quote][b][color=darkblue]everybody can come! just let me know if you're going to be in richmond, va, on july 3rd, lol.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]::looks is planner:: Bah, that's the same week I'm going to Las Vegas, Nevada for no apparent reason.. Lol, just remember lots and lots of pictures. ;) I'm definitely going to want to see them. :)[/color]

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everybody can come! just let me know if you're going to be in richmond, va, on july 3rd, lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That'll be a little bit hard for me (to come out of the Netherlands) But I'll be there in my mind :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]she's probably too excited to get online. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]LOL, or just a tad bit pre-occupied to care about us at the moment ^_^

Just kidding Deborah. I am super stoked about your marrage, and of course, I wish you all the best. I hope that everything goes well for you two, and enjoy long lives together filled with lots of . . 'excitement' . . :D

See you back on the boards whenever, and get back to my email! I command you!! just messing ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hey, Lady M, this is a couple of days after you wedding and I just wanted to say that I hope everything went okay and that you're really happy now. You deserved the best and I'm glad you finally got it. I can't wait to hear from you again to see how things went.[/color][/size]

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Heh, you all are expecting too much. I doubt that she would be back from her huneymoon so soon. ;)

Anyway, I didn't know you very well, Lady M, but I wish you the best for a happy life with you husband. Best of luck to you both! :)[/color]

:blah: