Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Digimon Journy < PLAY!!!!!! >


Recommended Posts

Posted
STarlight make ur posts longer

---

MagnaANgelicmon: fool, you think you could win against us!

Triceramon: Lets see.

Triceramon runs over to the tamers, and he grabs Joey.

MagnaAngelicmon: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As he had seen what he did to Lily, magnaangelicmon didnt want to take a chance. He flew over to triceramon.

Triceramon: Make a move and he will.

Joey: Dont do it MagnaAngelicmon!

MagnaAngelicmon: But........I..............You will die!!!!!! White death!!!!

The sky turns white and forms into a ball. The ball hits Triceramon knocking Joey out and into MagnaAngelicmon's arms.

Joey: I want at him!!!!!!

Triceramon falls to the ground but gets back up

Triceramon: aaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhh, now u will die!!!!!!!!!! Triceramon digivolve to..........

Trexmon: Trexmon!!!!!!!!

Joey: Let me fight him!!!!!!
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Renamon:....this really ticks me off

*renamons mind talking to her self*: You know you have alredy lost...you wont....win.....and you know..we have failed

Renamon: I HAVENT FAILED...

everyone looks at her wierdly...
Posted
Can someone please tell me what happened to Terriermon?I was on a little break a while ago and thats when all the pages came up:) :D
Posted
OOC: I have no idea.
IC:
CyberBarrimon: Vortex Cannon!
Trexmon slid in the dirt, but didn't fall.
CyberBarrimon: How?
Trexmon laughed, his tail had blocked the attack.
Danny: We need to keep his tail away!
Joey: How?
Danny: I wish I could stop it, some how... ...Awww...
A card apeared in his hand.
Lily: What is it?
MagnaAngelicmon: It's a D-Card!
CyberBarrimon: Swipe it!
Danny: Ok, Digimodify! Restraint Rings activate!
Five rings apeared around Trexmon's arms, legs, and tail.
Trexmon: Noo!
CyberBarrimon: I'm going to knock you back to the Stone Age, Trexmon! Cyber Shutdown!
Posted
The blast struke Trexmon in the chest, but it didnt even faze him.

Digimen: What!!!

MagnaAngelicmon: I think we all need to ge a step farther in DIgivolution.

He looks at the tamers standing on the ground.

CyberBarrimon: O yea!
Posted
ooc: Terriermon was with Renamon..
ic: Ranamon: [I]*who could barely move because of the hit that she got from Triceramon*[/I] ......Pacific Wave!!!!!...*[I]winces with pain and finally collapsed*[/I]

[I]A quick little movement was seen in the bushes and when Danny looked, it was Terriermon and Renamon![/I]

Renamon: Watch out Trexmon, your going down!!!Diamond Storm!!!

Terriermon: Ranamon....Are you ok???

Ranamon: [I]*Slowly comes concious*[/I] ....You..uu....c-c-cccame back again...f-ff-ooor me.....

Terriermon: Friends are forever...

Danny: Ranamon get up, Trexmon is afraid of water...your the only one who can do it..

Lily: I'll help you get up...I'll help you fight..

Ranamon: Lily stay back!!

Renamon: Lily stay here with me

Ranamon: Pacific Wave!!!!

Trexmon: ROOOOOOAARRRRR!!!!!Im never going down!*[I]With a thrash of his tail it hit Ranamon again*[/I]

Lily: *[I]Jumps up in the air and catches Ranamon*[/I] Ranamon, you can still win..

Renamon's mind: No you can't...

Renamon: Yes we can!!!

Ranamon: Yes Renamon, we can!!

Lily: Together, we can win..
Posted
MganaAngelicmon swoops down as do all of the Digimen and they all stand next ot there Tamers. Joey looks up

Joey: Whta ae we going to do?

MagnaAngelicmon: You always wanted to fight with me! Heres your chance, everyone the only way to defeat our enemies is to fight with your partners! everyone go back to your rookie form, lets do it! De-digivolve to Egnamon!

All the good digimen de-deigivolve and take the hands of there partners.

Joey: I guess were first!?

Egnamon: Lets....

Egnamon & Joey: Biomerge to.........................

The ground erupts with power as Egnamon forms iinto two long and white wings. Joey flies into the air. A suit of armor forms on him as well as a Bear shaped helmet with feathers sticking out the side. The wings press into his back and a large broad sword develops in his hand.

RoyalAngemon: RoyalAngemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!(he turns to the others) I guess you guys are next?
Posted
Renamon: Lets continue on the journey...

Lily: Ranamon can't travel like this..

Terriermon: she can, shes a Sprite type..Sprites can heal themselves over time, she'll be better soon.

Lily: Great

*a village was spooted
Posted
Calumon luver

we are in the real world in a big city.... unles you all like....travled into the wilderness ..... oh well

------------------------------

Renamon: lets hurry..


minutes later....they arrived in the village

Renamon:.....KYLE!!!!!!

a boy was drinking out of the park waterfountin...her turns around and sees the purple fox

Kyle: RENAMON.......IS IT REALLY YOU

Renamon: the last time i looked
Posted
blackagumon: is it just me or is everyone just disappering?

kredion: nope not just you.

blackagumon: RENAMON!RANAMON!TERRIERMON!EGNAMON!please answar someone!

kredion: maybe they can't hear us?
Posted
Renamon: i will be right back i think i hear someone

she arives where she the echo came from...she smeels human and blackagumon

Renamon: BLACKAGUMON.......WHERE ARE YOU
Posted
Later, Renamon still wasn't back. The rest of the group went out to search for her.

Engamon: I say we start a search.

Ranamon: Good idea

Terriermon: Last time I saw her, she was heading South.

Gyromon: Shouldn't we look for BlackAgumon as well??

Ranamon: Yup, we didn't really leave off good with him did we, with that whole Devimon thingy...

Engamon: Wel lets start!!

Ranamon: Lets start in the South direction then look westward.
Posted
OOC: I thought we were fighting Trexmon...
IC:
Danny: CyberBarrimon, can we do that?
CyberBarrimon: No, I don't think we can...
Danny: Oh...
CyberBarrimon: Danny, I need you. There's no moon to give me power... I need your strength.
Danny: Awwh... Really?
CyerBarrimon: Yes!
Danny: Well here you go...
A card apeared in his hand.
Danny: Digimodify! Energy Boost!
CyberBarrimon: CyberBarrimon, Mega Digivolved to... Imperialmon!
Imperialmon: Trexmon, you're going down!
Posted
Calumon luver what r u talking about. Egnamon (in biomerge form), fladingomon, cyber barrimon, renamon, and their tamers r in the darkness. You all r in the realworld!
---


RoyalAngemon flies to Imperialmon.

RoyalAngemon: Lets do this!

They slap hands. And begin to take over Trexmon.

Imperialmon: Thats it!

RoyalAngemon: Hes not finished yet!!!!!!!!

---

Starlight post!
Posted
Zack: Come on Guilmon we have to help them.

Guilmon: Ok. But how.

Zack: With this thingamagigha and this blue card.

Guilmon: You got a BLUE CARD.

Zack: Yea.

Guilmon: SWIPE IT IN THE THINGAMAGIGHA.

Zack swipes the card into the D-Power.

Guilmon: Guilmon matrix digivolve toooo.........Megalo Growlmon.

Megalo Growlmon: Lets do this.

Megalo Growlmon gets Zack on his back and they fly over to Imperialmon and RoyalAngemon to help.

RoyalAngemon: About time you got here.

Megalo Growlmon: Let's kill this thing.
Posted
ooc: What??remeber way back when Ranamon went to the cliff, not the on by the ocean but the other one and renamon was comforting her???we were in the forest.....I just continued from there...I thought it made sense....but apparently not...
Posted
Nope sorry Calumon luver.....

---

RoyalAngemon, Imperialmon, and Megalo Growlmon flew into the sky over trexmon.

RoyalAngemon: He can defeat us each alone, but together we can defeat him!

Imperialmon: We need to each use our best attack!

RoyalAngemon: Yes now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Royal Flush!!!!!!!!!

RoyalAngemon's broad sword flashs red. An Ace card appears infront of the sword and forms into an ball. Royalangemon swings and hits the ball straight at trexmon.

RoyalAngemon: Hurry, your moves now!
Posted
OCC: here i will strighten things UP
I RENAMON WENT TO GO GET KYLE AFTER I GOT KYLE WE CONFRONTED MEMPHISMON....IN THE REAL WORLD WHERE THE DARKNESS WAS ..THE DIGITAL WORLDS OUT OF THE PICTURE NOW WE ARE ALL IN THE REAL WORLD....KYLE DISSAPEARED SO RENAMON WANTED TO FIND HIM....THE NEXT THING I KNOW SOMEONE POSES WE ARE IN A FOREST WHERE A POST BEFORE THAT WE WERE IN A HUGE CITY IN THE PARK....I JUST GAVE UP ON TRYING TO EXPLAIN SO I WENT WITH THE FLOW...OH WOW A VILLAGE....OH ME OH MY KYLES THERE.....OH ME OH MY WE ELFT BLACK AGUMON....ME BEWING NICE I WAS GONNA GET BLACK AGUMON BACK IN THE STORY....SO I LEFT...PEOPLE PAY MORE ATTANTION TO YOUR'S AND OTHER'S POSTS...FROM NOW ON

and i wasent useing caps as in i was yelling i used caps so it should be a huge STATEMENT on what was going on........
Posted
Blanko, you frogot the whole part about us being in the darkness, trying ot defeat it!
---

As trexmon begain to desinagrate he screamed...

TREXmon: There is another.........He will have no pity on your souls...................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trexmon desinagrates and the digimen land on the ground.
Posted
NO..........I REMEMBE RRENAMON AS DOUMON GOING TO KYLES HOSE SHOWING UP DNA WITH PHARAOMON HE RAN OFF TAKEING KYLE WITH HIM........WE DEFEATED THE DARKNESS IN THE DIGITAL WORLD......WE WERE IN A CITY NOT THE WOODS TO THE VILLAGE..........anyways....i dident forget i left it out........
Posted
Apocomon: Okay! Lets do it now! Apocomon digivolve too!.........

Demon: Demon!

Tyron: Great! I didnt thought I would see you like that again!

Demon: This is going to be even better. *grin*

Xveemon: DNA digivolve too!

Demon: DNA digivolve too!

[I]A ball came around both of them. The two balls of light crashed into eachother and a body came out of the light. It was big.[/I]

Tyron: Wow!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...