OtakuBoards

Digimon Journy < PLAY!!!!!! >

Frankie

Sakuyamon walked around the empty area just exploring

she hears a comotion and slwly takes a peek and sees Apollomon and lampmon.....apollomon sending all hes got to lampmon and lampmon teaseing him about how it dident hurt.

Sakuyamon *to herself*: what in the world does Apollomon wnat with lampmon?

Sakuyamon continues to watch whats going on

Apollomon: WHY ISENT THIS WORKING

Lampmon: BECAUSE YOUR WEAK....I AM POWERFULL WITH THE UTMOST POWER OF DARKNESS....NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME.....NOT THE LIKES OF YOU ANYWAYS

Apollomon:...RAWWWRR

Sakuyamon then flys into the room on the side of the battle.

Lampmon: sakuyamon...what are you doing here you shold be in the deserted lands...

With no words sakuyamon glowed and changed into Kuzuhamon

Kuzuhamon:...I AM HERE to as a STUPID question

Apollomon: and that is

Kuzuhamon: WHY DID YOU WANT TO GET OT KYLE AND WHY DO YOU WANT LAMPMON AND WHY DID YOU KEEP ATTACKING MY FRIENDS....THEY HAVENT DONE A THING....THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO STOP WHATS CAUSEING SO MUCH TROUBLE.....and lampmon why did you go agenst your partner..i DONT GET IT......elena was perfect why did you leave

Lampmon: NON OF YOUR BUISNESS

Kuzuhamon: APOLLOMON I AM WAITING FOR AN ANSWER

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i] After 2 days of hard training[/i]

Piximon: Come on one more then you can eat lunch.
Veemon: 1999......2000
[i] Veemon falls back and then is able to eat lunch[/i]

Piximon: We must finish training quickly I sence the dark lord may be coming. You must join together with your friends for then togther with your combined powers you may all be able to digivolve to a form more power then mega or so the legend says.

Veemon: Well what if I'm not ready but I know I cando it.

Piximon; I shall come with you to help you and your friends. But first you must complete your last seesion of training. By going through the cave and finding you way back.
Veemon: Let's go

[i] Begins walking to the cave.[/i]

Geez dude why dont you read for a chance.

MasterDukemon: Hpmhh....Where did Apollomon go.

MasterDukemon begins flying over the forest when he sees Apocomon and the others.

MasterDukemon: Should I? NO! I will have mercy on them this time.

MasterDukemon flys some more until he reaches the swamp.

MasterDukemon: Now if I remembered correctly this is where we hung out.

MasterDukemon walks until he reaches a large door. He opens it and walkes throught it. Once he did all the arguing stoped and everybody looked at him.

Apollomon: Dukemon, You dont want to fight me anymore. Help us stop the darkness.

DarkDigimon: NO!!! Dont turn you armies against us. HELP US!!!

Apollomon: Dont do that. Help us. We realy need the help of your armies.

OOC: Your at the lake by the campsite. No of you posted yourself away.
IC:
Kuzuhamon: Answer me Apollomon!
Apollomon: I needed Klye because CLWarGrey told me he would know where he was.
Apollomon pointed at Lampmon.
Apollomon: Lampmon was the one... all those years ago... my master. I didn't want to work for him, but he threatend to hurt him...
Kuzuhamon: Who?
Apollomon: My partner. I gave myself up for him... but when Lampmon got rid of him, I retaleated. But Lampmon did something to me... He can sometimes over power me... he can control me. That's why I attacked you... Once he saw I was fighting him he sealed me in the mountain where you freed me from. I must destroy Lampmon and all who work for him so the Digital World will not come to ruins.
Lampmon: Oh, how touching. But just so you don't have any hopes of winning...
Lampmon went into a trance.
Apollomon: No! I won't! Get out of my head! Stop!
Apollomon fell over.
Kuzuhamon: Wha...
Apollomon stood up and smiled.
Lampmon's trance ended.
Lampmon: It's so good to see old friends, and destroy them!
The top of the room dissapeared letting the moonlight flod in.
Lampmon: Apollomon, Dark Digivolve!
Apollomon: Apollomon Dark Elemental Digivolved to... Master Apollomon!
Lampmon: Now destroy them!

Kuzuhamon: I DONT THINK SO

kuzuhamon stood there and began to glow.........

Kuzuhamon: KUZUHAMON LIGHT DIGIVOLVE TO

Lampmon: WHAT.......DONT TELL ME....Pharaomon..YOU WORK FOR THAT MUMMY HEAD

Kuzuhamon glowed with a light and then the glowing stoped and she had wings and a few other changed qualitys.....like..no.yellow body armour just a white body suit with white armourand her whole face showed and her white long hair had grown longer down to her ancles.

????: HOLIGHTKUZUHAMON........And yes thats who i work for....and AS YOU KNOW....

Pharaomon: Light is stronger then darkness...when we work toghether.

Pharaomon appears next to Holightkuzuhamon

Holightkuzuhamon: now if i have to defeat apollomon so be it...but i wont feel guilty defeating YOU lampmon...and as for you DUKEMON.....you can fight for the freedom and for the light...to get rid of darkness......OR AM I GONNA HAVE TO DEFEAT YOU TOO....I WORK FOR THE LIGHT AND I PLAN TO KEEP IT THAT WAY....I WILL NOT LOSE...LIGHT WILL WIN

Fladingomon flapped her small wings as hard as she could but it seemed that her destination seemed farther away then when she started.

Fladingomon: I'm sorry guys I had to go you can take the darkness on I know it! I'm was not meant to join you in the first place. Oh no losing altitude mayday mayday!! I've got to keep in the air!

--3 hours later--

Fladingomon: I'm going down huh? O cool!! A town! realising landing gear comming in for a landing!!

She lands on a street and suddenly she hears a call the same one from before.

Fladingomon: Oh yeah bonus! I've found the place I'm looking for AND it's next to a restuarant!! I think I'll find ill eat later nows time for some major questioning!

She walks into the building where the cry came from but just as she entered, the building disappeared completely leaving no trace or even a sign that it was ever there.

MasterApollomon: HolightKuzuhamon, you will die for your foolishness! Dark Moon Missle!
HolightKuzuhamon dodged the attack.
MasterApollomon: Dark Light Illusion!
Hundreds of little shadow creatures rose up and swamped HolightKuzuhamon who was attacking them but failing to do anything.
Pharomon: What's wrong with her?
MasterApollomon: She sees what is not there... Master Blade of the Moon!
MasterApollomon slammed his sword into Pharaomon.
Lampmon laughed: Mwahahahahaha!

Fladingomon walked in not noticing that the door had dissapeared she called out but nobody was around.

Fladingomon: Whoever summoned me here answer now!

????: Oh no need to be so rude my friend

Fladingomon: wha-? whos there? Where are you?

????: Oh good so you decided to come to me willingly

Fladingomon: I'm totally confused here... I am a wild digimon I was raised in the data village and the darkness came and now I am standing here awaiting an explanation!

?????: You were always a energetic little digimon fladingomon

Fladingomon: huh? Ok who or what are you!?

?????: Oh my poor little fladingomon you don't even remeber the voice of your old partner

Fladingomon: p..p..pp..p.partner?! I'm not your partner! I've never had a partner! show yourself now or I'm leaving!

?????: Oh fine then no need to be rude.

A young boy jumped down in front of fladingomon startling her. He had wavy black hair and greyish-blue eyes

?????: There satisfied?

Fladingomon: No you still havn't told me your name. I don't recall ever seeing you b4 in my life!!

?????: how sad but if you want to know so bad my name is Dylan.

Fladingomon turns her back arms crossed.

Fladingomon: I have no memory of you

Dylan: you want your memories huh? I took them so you wouldn't search for me

Fladingomon: why would I search for you?

Dylan: Long story, but here give me your paw.

Fladingomon: Why?

Dylan: You want your memory back or not?!

Fladingomon: Ok ok gimme your best shot

Dylan hands her a cd

Fladingomon: whats this for?

Dylan: stick it in that computer over there then you will have your full memory back.

Fladingomon: But do I WANT my memory back?

Holightkuzuhamon: REPELENT OF LIGHT

the things bothering her dissapeared and she regained her saneness

She lunges at MasterApollomon knoking him back to the far wall..she then stands in front of pharaomon protecting him...

Pharaomon: LIGHT DIGIVOLVE

HolightPharaomon: HOLIGHTPHARAOMON

the to holight digimon stood perfectly powerfull and ready to win

Lampmon:....WHAT....NOT YOU TO I HAVENT EVEN FOUND MY DARK DIGIVOLUTION POWER YET HOWCOME YOU HAVE

HolightPharaomon: Because light is more powerfull and...its always have been darkness is slow and light is fast..

Lampmon: ARGHH

HolightPharaomon: THE PHARAOS STAFF

a staff appeared and rammed into lampmon pointy side first..and ina fasion...lampmon started to desintigrate....

HolightKuzuhamon: HAUNTING SPIRITS

her attack split up and there was a bunch of light spirits and about a hundered surrounded masterapollomon and the other half finished off lampmon...

Lampmon: NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo...............

MasterApollomon:WHAR.....

Apollomon: WHAT

HolightKuzuhamon: DNA COMBINER
HolightPharaomon: DNA COMBINER

the 2 holight digimon dna combined

HolyLightPhazuhamon: REVITALIZEING LIGHT

in front of everyone the sun appeared and light spread across the digital world...digimon danced with joy...partys began......

but it wasent time to celabrate......someone evil was messing with the real world......darkness engulfed earth.....the digimon must now regroup in teh place they began their journey...the small village.......and make their way to earth to stop this upcomeing evil..........before it stops them

Fladingomon: whoa

Dylan: you understand now? So are we partners again?

Fladingomon: um uh no I've been a rouge digimon for too long now and I must return to my friends so.. oh my Dylan look outside! the light is returning!

Dylan: wow

Fladingomon: remeber we will alwayas be friends bye my tamer I hope I will see you again.

Dylan: but flad....

But it was too late fladingomon had already started fliing back to the now split group.

Doumon walked into the council as a memeber now....but still empty inside.......like she dident belong...

Wargreymon: Doumon whats the news

Doumon: THE GROUP.,.....we must go to the real world.....i am sorry we have to leave but the lights returned here and me and mummymon need to go to earth and help restor light there...

Wargreymon: Well your pass is granted.....gather thr Group ALL OF THEM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bunniemon
terriermon
fladingomon
blackagumon
veemon
renamon
goburimon
apocomon

all of these wound up in an small building in the village around a huge table awaiting others to show up

Terriermon:UHH whos gobruimon?

Renamon: My Master Pharoamon de digivolved to goburimon...hes and i must stay togehter.....we are the ones who brang light back to this world....we will end up doing it for earth...

Terriermon:...OH

Fladingomon:........

Renamon: and i can get kyle ...... i know he will miss me if i dont come back and i am sure he can help

Fladingomon: Who is KYLE?

Renamon: my partner....human of course..

Fladingomon:...thats odd i ran into someone who said they were my partner too...........

Renamon:......hmm

Goburimon: Renamon

Renamon: Yes

Goburimon: Get me some water why dont you

Renamon: CASUE we are rookeis your not pharaomon so you cant exactly boss me around.......plus at the moment we are all FRIENDS not workers or slaves

----------------------------------------------------

i left out.... gyromon cause . . he can decide what he does ...

the same with GUILMON ......

Egnamon was walking by the lake. he looked back but it seemed that all his freinds were gone. Egnamon ran forward....

Egnamon: What!! Whats going on! Where is everyone!!!!!!

----

Can someone get me into the group, maybe by wishing or something?plz

renamon looked around and noticed a few were missing....egnamon is one to be exact

renamon: WHERE EGNAMON

BlackAgumon: last time i saw egnamon.....was near the lake..

Renamon:.........AH....I WILL BE RIGHT BACK renamon digivolved to youkumon

she jetted out of the building

in the light it was easier to see where she was going....in about an hour she reached egnamons scent....following it she reached egnamon who was almost crying

Youkumon: whats wrong?

Egnamon: well purple dog.....all my firends left me here

Youkumon: no we dident.....we jsut got split up.....hop on..

Egnamon: who are you? i dont recognise you.....

Youkumon: RENAMON ....i am a dark version..my real me...youkumon the doumon then kuzuhamon starting from the little yellow foxxy renamon now hop on and you will be back home soon

Egnamon: oh hay renamon....youkumon.......ok *hops on her back and holds on*

in another hour renamon and egnamon walk into the building where the group was sitting......

Reanmon: i brang egnamon back

Egnamon walked in, he looked around and saw everyone.

Egnamon: Whats going on???? Why did you leave me!?

Renamon: Sorry Egnamon, Were going to Earth, the real world!

Egnamon: Really! .....Strange......

Fladingomon: What is it?

Egnamon: When I was by myself, I felt there was someone else there, a human. He was kinda protecting me since I was all alone!
It was kinda like he was my partner!

Fladingomon: Someone told me I was there partner!

Egnamon: Strange, so when we goin?

renamon: well i was giveing guilmon and gyromon........a a chance to do somehting good.....they seemed the worst...evil...of our group.....i was giveing them the chance to do whats right...but if they dont show up......i will be forced to leave with out them...CLOSEING THE PORT behind us....i closed all ports but THIS one...

Veemon:......well if they dont show up ....the miss their chance at the real world

Renamon: yes and i will be closeing the port on our way back too....to bad that means i have to leave kyle

Egnamon: whos kyle...

Veemon: her partner

Egnamon: whos that over there

Fladingmon: thats uhh

Goburimon: I am Goburimon....i am the master of light..as some would say the light lord....opposite of the dark lord...in my main form pharaomon...i am the keeper of light... but after defeating lampmon AKA dark lord.......i was drained of power soo.....at the moment......i am rookie...

Egnamon: ohh...ok i understand now.....i still wish no one left me alone

Bunniemon: We got seperated..... we dident LEAVE on purpus..

Renamon: we are gonna wait here for the others who were seperated and hope gyromon and guilmon show up with them and be on OUR side....i know theres more of us somewhere....and to be the best that we can be.......i think we should all have our partners with us.......IF we have them...i know i do....and i know fladinomon and egnamon do ....but what about the rest of you

Goburimon: I do.....her...her name is Sam....Kyles little sister
Renamon: Well what a coincidence.......thats nice....

Apocomon: renamon.......

Renamon: Yes?

Apocomon:....is there something you havent told us ....or have you got more secrets

Renamon: OH yeah one......I HAVE A CRUSH ON APOCOMON

all exept apocomon: HAHAHA *laughter*

Apocomon: WHAT!!!!!!*falls backwards*

Renamon:...............it was a joke to lighten the mood your my friend and i have told you all i know.....friends DOTN keep secrets from each other about themselves.....well i dont anyways....i dont know about you'all but i dont keep secrets about myself from others......Hi i am renamon i am a dark version.....i work for the light.....expect it to stay that way and i intend to stop darkness...not completely cause where theres light theres darkness.....but mostly where its not causing chaos

Waterbilomon walks in the door

WaterBilomon: uhh hi guys.....

ALL: WBMON yeah you made it....

WBmon: yeah....so whats next

Fladingomon hung her head when she heard that she was supposed to have her partner with her. Apocomon noticed this and spoke up.

Apocomon: whats wrong Fladingomon?

Fladingomon: nothing I just have less than an hour left to find my partner and it took me more than 3 hours last time and that was at max strength!! man I'm such a loser

Apocomon: If thats the case go find him you know where he is this time so go get him!!

Fladingomon: Youre right, I'll take my leave now farewell all of you I hopefully wont be long.

She does a sort of bow and leaves the room.

renamon: EGNAMON you know what that means...GUYS me and egnamon are going back to where i found him He has somehting he needs to do

Egnamon: OK

Renamon DIGIVOLVE

Youkumon: LETS GO

egnamon hops on and renamon and egnamon take off towards the area were Egnamon was found

Gyromon woke up.
Gyromon: The sun... they did it... I let him get inside me again... Wait, Lampmon's gone! I'm free! I must go make right what I have wronged. Gyromon Mega Digivolved to Imperialmon!
Imperialmon flew off to the village.

Youkomon and egnamon appear where egnamon was when youkomon found him.....egnamon hoped off her back and started searching around

as he was sniffing and trying to sence and find the human..imperialmon flys over head....

Youkomon: FOX TAIL SPIRITS

th attack hit him in mid air.....he turns and lands infornt of her growling..

Imperialmon: WHAT WAS THAT FOR FOXXY

Youkomon:.....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE...WHY DID YOU DO IT..

Imperialmon: Lamp mon was controling me..i couldent help it

Youkomon: ok well i am sorry for attacking and yelling......i am stressed....i just really want to make it back to kyle...

Imperialmon:........i see

Youkomon: Have your from guilmon?

Imperialmon:..no unfortunatly i havent.....he dissapeared after you and pharaomon defeated lampmon...i sure hope hes still on our side and is ok...like...wormmon..biyomon....and....betamon...

Youkomon: whe are they

imperiamon: The rookie forms of the other master digimon.........masterseadramon(metal?)=betamon.......Masterkawagumon(grand?)=Wormmon....Masterpheonixmon=Biyomon......Masterapollomon=ME.masterDukemon=Guilmon.......i hope they are all normal again

Youkomon: oh i understand.......i hope so too......well go to the village...all of us are hanging out at the stake house

Imperialmon: ok i will go.....*flys off*

Egnamon: I AM ON THE SENCT

OOC: Master, they were in their "dark forms" Evolved from MetalSeadramon, GranKuwagumon, Eaglemon, Dukemon and Apollomon.
IC:
Imperialmon entered the village Dedigivolved and walked into the stake house.
Apocomon: What are you doing here?
Apocomon stood up ready to fight.
Gyromon: I don't want to fight.
Gyromon explains how Lampmon controlled him.
Goburimon: But how did he get control over you?
Gyromon: He took my partner prisoner, said he'd destroy him if I didn't let him take over my mind... and then, one day, he just did it... destroyed my partner right infront of me... that's why I began to fight against him. Then he sealed me in the mountain the second he could cntrol me long enough, I was too much of a threat...

OOC: well I WAS CLOSE (pheonixmon and egalmon.........I GOT MIXED UP) i guess
-----------------------------------------------

Egnamon walked through the bushes

adn he came across a shoe connected to a foot that was connected to a leg connected to a body and a neck and a head....who was asleep peacefully in the brush

Egnamon:WAKE UP

The Human awoke and looked right at egnamon and almost screamed Renamon leapd up and put her paw over the humans mouth.....

Renamon: we wont harm you......just DONT SCREAM the gaurdians of this forest are verry protective of anything inside it..

Human: I am sorry......who are you

Renamon: I am renamon and thats egnamon hes lookign for his partner who was "watching over him" When he was alone

Egnamon: i could have said that.....

Human: Oh so your that lonely creature i followed..that whole time.....well hello my name is........ Joseph , Joey for short...

Egnamon: well hello joey....

Joey: So..whats going on

Renamon DIGIVOLVE

Youkomon: Well if you both hop on my back we will go back to the original group place....and get ready to go back to the real world....EARTH

Egnamon and joey hop on and youkomon sets off

---------------------------------------

OOC: uhh.... TO THE PLAYER OF EGNAMON you can change the name and gender of your partner...i jsut had to come up with somehting........cause i would be stuck...if i hadent

Gyromon: We're going to EARTH? Why?
Shiisamon: Something is wrong there, the Darkess is spreading...
Gyromon: Why should I go?
Shiisamon: Do it for the child you had for a partner, he'd want you to be a hero, wouldn't he?
Gyromon: I'll go, but only because of him... When are we going?
Shiisamon: As soon as Youkomon and Engamon return.

OOC: WHERE DID SHIISAMON COME FROM????????????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Youkomon runs throu the door kicking up a bunch of dust...

Joey hoped off with egnamon and the sat around the table before...said a thing

Veemon: Well hello
Renamon: This is...Egnamons partner...joey...
Egnamon: I can speak for him and myself
Joey: I can speak for myself you know..egnamon
Egnamon&renamon: SORRY