Mist Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 I know not a lot of you will understand this one; even I don't sometimes, but here it is: Confused Does the wind whisper truth in my ear, empty as it was before? During, after; as if nothing changed at all. Back into the metal tube, I'm wingless; my stars have fallen. And ever yet, I emerge into the light. A new path to the waterfall; I look over my shoulder to see my distant face, and when I turn back around your laughing echoes around me. Smother my hope, yet, You cling to me like a thin kinfe, making me bleed slowly. Where do butterflies flutter when it's cold? Your tireless lies grow forever old. I'll always be nervous here, drowning silently, helplessly, in my tears. OOC: Whew, that was longer than I thought it would be...
Boo Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 Good one! I got it for the biggest part. It was a bit [B]confusing[/B] LOL
Mist Posted June 30, 2002 Author Posted June 30, 2002 Do you mean you got it for the [b]most[/b] part? You're confusing me now...
Mist Posted June 30, 2002 Author Posted June 30, 2002 Oh...okay! I was a bit confused there... Anyway, thanks.
vegeta rocker Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 very sad yet beautiful, i look forward to more of your writing.
Empathy Posted July 4, 2002 Posted July 4, 2002 I really like your writing Mist...its REALLY good...*remembers that she should point that out to her more often* I really like that one....its really good...by the way...how was your trip?
Mist Posted July 5, 2002 Author Posted July 5, 2002 [color=red][size=1]Thanks guys! Meesa appreciate it! I already told you about my trip, Jessi, but I'd be glad to PM you about for the...hmmm...third time, is it? :D[/color][/size]
Avalon Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 Sweet! I liked it very much...although it was quite sad...
Psychotik Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 It's lovely, it;s very mysterious, you really have to delve beneath the surface to understand its true meaning. This is what poems are all about. Reverence-out>>
Mist Posted July 6, 2002 Author Posted July 6, 2002 [color=red][size=1]Awe, thanks alot, guys. It's not [i]that[/i] good.[/color][/size]
Juu Posted July 6, 2002 Posted July 6, 2002 Yeah, mysterious..... But Great!! I can't really write poems..... just make up a short phrase.... LOL, :whoops:
Mist Posted July 10, 2002 Author Posted July 10, 2002 [color=red][size=1] Well, thanks for the compliments guys.[/color][/size]
The Harlequin Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Poetry writing is easy. String a bunch of phrases together. Writing [I]good[/I] poetry however is something else. It was that good.[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now