Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] Lol, you wouldn't want to be me for graphic skills. Come to think of it, you wouldn't want to be me at all :bluesweat But anyway, I'm one of the lesser graphic artists on OtakuBoards. [/color]
Genkai Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 yeah i know, but you're also respected, and respectable, plus yer kind! come to think of it, i wouldn't be you... just kidding! i actually don't know aymore. everyone here rocks.... i still want to experience the weird school system of NoodleZ.... it's so wonky...... marfy.....pop taaaaaarts.....
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] I consider myself known, but not respected :blulaugh: Thanks for the compliment, though. :) [/color]
Genkai Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 yeah, peace out aries. who would you be, in a graphic design perspective?
Kinetic Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 [color=darkblue] Graphics-wise? Well, I would have to be Herman, heheh, I've always loved his skills. [/color]
Genkai Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 >doesn't know who herman is< right....... also, i'd be whasshis name....... ya know.... i don't....... um.............. ya, im done.
Spikey Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 I want to be Altron Gundam, becaus ehe knows so much about Gundam. He knows about 2x as much as me.
Genkai Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 AG also knows a lot about YGO, but he's kind of condescending, no?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now