OtakuBoards

If you could be eneyone on Otaku Boards, who would you be?

anime goddess

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]Na, that was'nt sarcasm. I im'd him "hey" then "sup" And he replyd with very explict content, if u know what i mean [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Holy ****! Explicit content.

If you [b]knew Neil[/b] and that he [b]cusses every few seconds[/b] if he has had a [b]reasonably good day[/b]. And doesnt like to deal with [b]people who whine[/b] or people who say '[b]sup[/b]' Forte style.[/color]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. .three people want to be me. And they're all girls.

*thinks it over*

I don't know whether to feel very privileged

Or to be scrounging what money I can and booking a flight to Timbuktoo o.o;;

.... or Tara....

lol ;)

suuure, none of you pick me, *sniff* i'm just a nobody. *sniff* actually, i have no idea if any of you people picked me, don't feel like reading all however many pages this is. its probably best none of you want to be me. anyways, if i wanted to be anyone on this board, it would have to be....i dunno. i pick me! cuz i like the way I am! :demon: :naughty:

If I could be another guy, I would probably be Shyguy. Just because I would.

If I had to be a girl, I would either pick Cera or Ginny.

Cera because I would still be able to make witty remarks, and Ginny so I could have a job and drive. :p

[color=crimson][size=1]SuperSaiyan aka Neil just has to get rude with everyone. I guess he thinks it makes him cool or popular or something. He is annoying to ME. But anyway, I'm not going to go there...

I already said who I would be...And Honey, whoever to girl that said she wanted to be Anti was, I feel really sorry for her. She just doesn't really know how he is...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]And Honey, whoever to girl that said she wanted to be Anti was, I feel really sorry for her. She just doesn't really know how he is...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson] *sighs* Not to be mean or anything, but trust me, I SHOULD know how Anti is... ~.~ He's one of my best and closest friends, for god's sake... Oi...

And... so I won't be going off topic... O.o being Cera really would be cool... I mean, I'd kill to be able to make comments like hers. [/color]

Guest cloricus
What, Harlequin and Raven are two different people!?
Oh yeah I remember now, they weren?t always joined at the mouth...

Any way I would be me, I love being the most hated person. I don't know why.

[Edited - For good or bad I truly do not know....]

No I wouldn't want to be me, I would be Harlequin, just to see how smart he really is behind all his catch phrases. Seriously.

Cloricus looks around to see Raven staring and Harlequin picking up a pitchfork and Liam with a bus ticket to Tara and three people chasing him, and may be Jesus chicken standing behind Harlequin....?

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Jesus Chicken, I didn't pick you for a damn good reason. You have a life. And I'm assuming you'd want to keep it. We all know I don't, nor do I wish to acquire one.

Cloricus, I'm surprised, confused and somewhat alarmed. And we aren't always joined at the mouth. That would be far too inconvenient. And the Tara jokes are getting out of hand. And make your own god damn sig up!

4th time...[/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
Harlequin you have far more of a life than others on this board, namely me...
That was a joke, you know the things that you laugh at, and any way I need to keep up my reputation of being an idiot.
I think the Tara jokes should continue... "Onward Tara jokes" (Cloricus starts to sign.) It stops me thinking of the hole I'm in, at least "Tara" has an odd and maybe ?cool? name, better than anyway Howard.....

Is that sig comment directed at me?

[quote][color=crimson]You're one to talk about being annoying.[/color][/quote]

THAT was [b]completely[/b] uncalled for. She stated her opinion which [i]does[/i] have fact to it. I don't even think Neil himself would argue that he doesn't ever go around picking apart other people's posts and try to make them look stupid. And yeah, most of the time and what I've seen [i]is[/i] rude.

What [b]I[/b] am finding [b]VERY[/b] annoying is the continous [u]spam[/u] in this thread; but yet you have to make a snide comment to someone who has only posted maybe once or twice in this whole MODERATOR-forsaken thread. I look forward to this getting closed soon...

*hides behind a sign that states "No I did not tell them about the boards"*

:p

----

Well we could say that everyone wants to be someone else, at one point or another. Theres no denying it, self esteem cannot remain constant. You could say that its human nature to believe the grass is always greener on the other side. .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B] You could say that its human nature to believe the grass is always greener on the other side. . [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yes, and then you get over to the otherside and you see the only reason why the grass is green for them is because it's so full of CRAP...if you catch my drift...[/color][/size]

Guest Morph
I would probably be Forte... Because he is so nice, even nicer now that he changed... Heh Heh -_-;

I would Forte, Forte, Forte, I would be Forte, Fo---rte!!!!!! o_o; I...am...ok... Don't worry about me... Not like anyone does -_-

Guest Morph
Heh, I don't think so... Hehe, if most of the people already haven't figured it out then I don't know what to do! Ok yeah, I'm Forte, love me, hate me, I don't care.

[color=crimson][size=1]Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen you and everything... O.o;; I would have never known if you hadn't have given it away up there and then James tipping everything off, and then you finally confessing. Well I'll be...[/color][/size]