OtakuBoards

If you could be eneyone on Otaku Boards, who would you be?

anime goddess

Guest Morph
Heh, well look at that James, so some people DIDN'T know... Yeah, it has been awhile, but I'm not so sure if I want to come back. Well this is totally off topic so lets stay on topic I guess. But really, if I had to be a member. I would probably be James. No I'm not sucking up, I would like to have his extensive knowledge of the gaming industry.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][size=1]I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, because I know what I've heard, and seeing as how the user name Forte is no longer in the member directory..HMM...I WONDER....

Anywho...alot of people want to be James, but I seriously think it is just a power thing. Do you HONESTLY want to ride the kangaroo or do you just want his position?[/color][/size]

Guest Morph
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, because I know what I've heard, and seeing as how the user name Forte is no longer in the member directory..HMM...I WONDER....

Anywho...alot of people want to be James, but I seriously think it is just a power thing. Do you HONESTLY want to ride the kangaroo or do you just want his position?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well Asuka, if you must know, I didn't want the name Forte anymore so I re-registered, James, saw that I had 2 accounts, so he deleted Forte when he figured out I was Forte under this name.

Also, I don't want the power, I have been administrator on forums like these before, well it was as popular, just not as many members. Its not all its cracked up to be, it does get on your nerves at times. So no, I wouldn't want the power, I do want to ride in a kangaroo, ask my mom, I told her everyday for 5 months straight last year, that I want to go to Australia and ride in a Kangaroo. Until she got pissed and grounded me because I was annoying her to no end.

[B][color=crimson][size=1]Do you HONESTLY want to ride the kangaroo[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]yes, and here's to prove it.

I'd also like to be Liamc2. he also resides in Australia which has kangaroos... and i'd lose my mod position for that, not gain a new position...

Kangaroos! Kangaroos! Kangaroos! [/COLOR]

Guest Morph
Well yeah, they are, I saw this one show, some Kangaroo go into a backyard of some house and the Kangaroo was beating the animal catcher dudes that the residents called... They are dangerous, and when they finally caught it, it let out like a roar like a lion... It was weird.

[color=crimson][size=1]Oh YEAH! Now I remember seeing kangaroos on the Crocodile Hunter! I don't think there's any animal in existance that Steve Irwin can't handle. He's so funny to watch and everything. I don't think I'd want to ride a kangaroo, but wallabies, like Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life are cute...[/color][/size]

[COLOR=indigo]i was being sarcastic too lol....

it just sucks up here in canada... the most "exotic" animal i've ever seen was a dock spider, and there everywhere... [/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1]I don't even know what a dock spider is, but it sounds like something I would like to avoid... >.>;;

Hey, down here in HICKVILLE, GA we have large mouth bass and catfish the size of a small child!!! Or something... O.o;;

Maybe in Australia they would consider that to be an exotic animal because they don't have everything that we do...[/color][/size]

[COLOR=indigo]dock spiders are the size of your hand, and look like toys o_O;; i just found out about them on... Friday.... i think they're called dock spiders... may be port... i dunno...

But i saw a little gargen spider, but he was walking on top of the water so i thought it was interesting and i pointed to it. Then i saw the HUGE spider and was tihnking "that little spider must think that toy's another kind of spider" so i picked the "toy" up and it jumped out of my hand and hid under a rock... freaked me out.

But anyway this is getting a bit off topic haha.... i thought of someone else i'd like to be (yes in an attempt to keep this post on topic too ;))

ShadowGohan, or AJ2K1 4 life, they're both great friends of mine, and both share simillar interests to me :) [/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1]AJ2K1 4 Life is cool, he's the one that was the priest for mine and Piro's wedding, lol. That was some funny stuff...

And okay, I can't believe you were brave enough to pick the thing up, especially if it was a HUGE spider. But then again, I've always wanted a pet tarantula, but my mom keeps telling me no...[/color][/size]

[B][color=crimson][size=1]AJ2K1 4 Life is cool, he's the one that was the priest for mine and Piro's wedding, lol. That was some funny stuff...

And okay, I can't believe you were brave enough to pick the thing up, especially if it was a HUGE spider. But then again, I've always wanted a pet tarantula, but my mom keeps telling me no...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]but the thing is, i thought it was a toy ;) so of course i picked it up! [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]but the thing is, i thought it was a toy ;) so of course i picked it up! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]o_O ...and I thought wolf spiders were big.

Eeps...I was watching a spider try to manage a beetle that got stuck in his web all day, but the beetle was essentially larger than the spider and I think the beetle got away.

But that got me to loooking up Michigan spiders and I had the chills the entire time I was reading about wolf spiders becaue they're everywhere and the thought of finding one (which I have done before...or rather, it found me and scared the **** out of me) really gives me the creeps :blush:

I [i]like[/i] frogs and snakes and reptilian things...I just don't like spiders all that much :drunk:[/color]

Guest Morph
Heh, well in Florida, the most exotic stuff we got I think is like deer. But where I live, the most exotic thing is a dog or cat...

[color=crimson][size=1]Yes, we have ALOT of deer around here. And Jenna, I like animals like that too but NOT spiders. Now, I actually don't MIND spiders, as long as they are not crawling on me or are in my bed or somewhere around me where I feel threatened and the such.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B]Heh, well in Florida, the most exotic stuff we got I think is like deer. But where I live, the most exotic thing is a dog or cat... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Ummm, you're wrong Forte :-P

My brother just got back from Florida last week, and you got a whole bunch of awesome wildlife parks and such... we don't even have those here....

Thank bob we atleast have a movie theatre... [/COLOR]

Guest Morph
I don't mind insects either, just as long as they leave me alone. I hate that feeling too, it feels weird and I don't like it. Since I have gel in my hair, and it attracts bugs. It annoys me to no end.

Well Cloud, I don't know. Its because I live in Southern Florida, hell if I know what they got in Northern Florida, I was just there, but it was only to look at colleges. My parents made me go, because my sister is looking......

[B][color=crimson][size=1]Oh YEAH! Now I remember seeing kangaroos on the Crocodile Hunter! I don't think there's any animal in existance that Steve Irwin can't handle. He's so funny to watch and everything[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Good lord. .
________

Hmm exotic things. .well we do have some black panthers loose, photos, sheep that have been ripped to pieces. .

In case you're wondering where the panthers came from, it seems they are descendants from panthers that were mascots for the American Airforces during WWII

You find out the strangest things from people that work in the DPI(Department of Primary industries)

[B][color=crimson][size=1]I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, because I know what I've heard, and seeing as how the user name Forte is no longer in the member directory..HMM...I WONDER....

Anywho...alot of people want to be James, but I seriously think it is just a power thing. Do you HONESTLY want to ride the kangaroo or do you just want his position?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]I HONESTLY want to ride a kangaroo. I would never want James' position as an administrator. I don't know jack about VBulletin, or O3Webhosting, or anything else he has to deal with. I jsut want a kangaroo piggy back ride.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pervy Little Liam[/i]
[B]sheep that have been ripped to pieces. . [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]o_O; poor sheep[/color]

what's wrong with spiders? They're so cute with all their little legs moving around and when they suck another bug's blood... :p ^_^ heh. I would LOVE to see one of those dock spiders.

Now some of you say that there are hardly any exotic creatures are in Florida. What do you think crocodiles and aligators are?! They seem pretty exotic to me. I would love to have a pet aligator....while it's a baby, that is. :nervous: Sorry, I just had to post that. :babble:

Maybe being Liam isn't such a bad idea. You can go to beautiful beaches, see kangaroos, panthers, see cute platypusses (sp?) as long as you don't get stung by their venom, yep. It must be really cool to be you, Liam.

Ooooooooooooooo! :D Kangaroos are so cool! :D

I would be James for that...but if he didn't live in australia...

Uh...

Justin! He's cool too, he can drive..and uh...I dunno..lol :)

If a girl...uh...

Jenna, she can drive, and she's pretty....:blush:...lol.

:D :angel: :D

hm...that's all...:whoops:

Note: I [b][i][u]REALLY[/u][/i][/b] do want to ride the kangaroo. It would be kinda nice to be admin of the boards for one day..but mainly cause the kangroo! ^-^

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Oh for Christ's sake people. You cannot ride a kangaroo. It is basically impossible. It just doesn't work. And Liam, that panther rumour has been around for years now. When the hell are they going to prove it? Tch, riding kangaroos. Ridiculous.God, what misapprehensions do you people have about us Australians? Really. (quote by some random American comes to mind. "You'r an Australian huh? For an Australian, you speak pretty good English." No jest. This is an actual quote.)

If any asiding Raven or Jesus Chicken (alright, alright), I would be Phantom or EFK, for their amazing writing skills.

10th time...[/font][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=crimson]Oh for Christ's sake people. You cannot ride a kangaroo. It is basically impossible. It just doesn't work.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkblue]How do you know? :therock:

Have you ever tried to ride a kangaroo? :p It just might work...

:D And I wanna ride one!!! :D

[/size][/color]