OtakuBoards

If you could be eneyone on Otaku Boards, who would you be?

anime goddess

If I could be anyone on the boards, huh. Well, [I]me[/I] of course! I mean, who wouldn't want to be me...live in North Dakota....in the USA....have awesome writing skills...be loved by everyone...why not?:)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I think very few of you know [i]anything[/i] about kangaroos...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1]I heard somewhere that they can jump 10 ft up and can leap 35 ft forward. I think I heard from somewhere that the faster they jump, the less energy they exert. Or something.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Reaching 1000 posts used to be a big deal. oO; Not only did more people care about their post count, but they cared about other people's posts counts. I guess Nerdsy could probably even name the top ten posters of v2, and the first ten people to reach 1000 posts. He's weird that way. :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1]Heh... Anyone remember IM_GENGAR?[/color][/size]

Dang, yes, I remember that. And some other stuff. DANG, but those were the days.

Who would I be? Cera, since we are almost exactly alike. Guy wise, Adam. Heh, nice guy--when I can get him to talk. (Yes, Addy, you are still...uh *sees everyone staring at her*...'scusy mesa.)
Anyone else? Well, if the thought that I would never wish my life on anyone is any indication, then I am better off being me. I may screw up, but I'm still the best me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B]If I could be anyone on the boards, huh. Well, [I]me[/I] of course! I mean, who wouldn't want to be me...live in North Dakota....in the USA....have awesome writing skills...be loved by everyone...why not?:) [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red]Ya know, I used to live in North Dakota...I think that's more of your problem then you think.

--JC[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B]
[color=red]Ya know, I used to live in North Dakota...I think that's more of your problem then you think.

--JC[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Why is that such a problem. I used to live in Utah before we moved to N.D., and I hated living in Utah. Are you dissing N.D.?????

[quote][i]Originally posted by Cera[/i][b]
Aries, when did you first register? And under what name?[/b][/quote]

[color=darkblue]
I was a complete newbie, so don't kill me if you remember all of my spamming...I didn't know anything about message boards, and didn't even know the rules :p

I registered in either V1 or V2 (probably V2), and was under the names of Mirai-Trunks and Chibi-Trunks
[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]I would be Queen Asuka, she's nice to every one amd mostly everyone likes her.

No surprise that no one wants to be me, I'm annoying and I spam to much :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think you're annoying at all. Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure the [i]only[/i] reason people haven't mentioned you is because they don't know you. People don't know me either, thus, my name doesn't appear on the list. Don't be upset about it. ^_^

[color=darkblue]i... am... a... LOSER.

i think everyone forgot about me b/c i've been here so infrequently lately... or maybe i just suck...

i'd be a guy b/c i think i've done pretty much everything there is to do as a chick... yes, jenna, you would've had fun in that area. but if i stayed a girl i'd be anna b/c the drums are pretty much the only instrument i don't play very well. or navi b/c she is the sh*t.

:blesses alice w/ the ability:

if i was a guy i'd probably be seph b/c he's had a lot of sex & i always wondered how it felt to be such a STUD. ;)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]i... am... a... LOSER.

if i was a guy i'd probably be seph b/c he's had a lot of sex & i always wondered how it felt to be such a STUD. ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!

My sex life has been non-existant for the past 6 months or so....

• 2 weeks later...
[color=indigo]Wonky? Oooo. What a perdily funny word! Wonky! Wonky! Wonky! *dances around saying Wonky in a singsong way* Wait... What does wonky mean?

Don't mind me. I'm drunk on an apple juice juice box, and chewing on the straw. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. hehehehe. Breath in, and Breath out. *Trails off heavily breathing, and chewing her straw at the same time*[/color]

woah, you're creeping me out. you're definitely insane! yay! me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

well, wonky means WONKY! WONKY WONKY WONKY! okay, my brother found this word in the little find-the-words-in-the-mess-of-letters thing in the papr..MARFY! IM GONNA MAKE A SHIRT THAT SAYS MARFY! MARFY MARFY MARFY!

Word, id be you roxieortatiana, cause you're so weird! yay!

[color=red]Hehe...nobody wants to be me :bawl: ...wait...Char! does hehehe:toothy: .

Anyways, if I had to be anyone on the boards, it would be Aries because I know him more than anyone else I've met here...and if it had to be a girl...probably Mist, cause she's nice :D .

Or I could just be James...but that isn't me.

Bond, James Bond...right[/color]