OtakuBoards

If you could be eneyone on Otaku Boards, who would you be?

anime goddess

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]*runs after Cera with a Super NES and a copy of Zelda: A Link to the Past* Come back! You must learn! Resistance in futile! :demon:

...Ahem... now that that's out of the way... I think people are just saying they want to be me because I mentioned that no one had said they wanted to be me before I posted... *sniff* ...I'm depressed... *cries, as he beats the living... um... "heck" out of three level 9 CPU players in SSBM*

Although, there are some downsides to being me... I have absolutely [i]no[/i] social life, I don't like soda (yes, none, not a single kind), I can't stand the smell of alcohol (meaning drinking it out), I hate cigarette smoke (smoking is out), and I don't want to get any tattoos or piercings... Oh, and did I say that I have absolutely [i]no[/i] social life? And the list goes on... So, all in all, I'm actually a pretty dang boring person. :twitch:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Uhh... if I could be someone it would be Britty. She has access to alcohol. And good coffee. And a river to be bored at. O.o... [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson] O.o Woah, Fluffy wants to be me.... Scary.

Yeah, if I could be any guy on the boards.... O.o I'd wanna be Fluffy! He's got a great sense of humor, he's a genius, and strangely enough.. he's cool. Plus he's the all-knowing god of Music, and he's my best friend, so it's all good. :toothy:

Or maybe I'd be Liamc2. His dad is cool. o_o

And as for a girl..... I'd wanna be Empathy! Probably because she's one of my best friends IRL. She's trusthworthy, kind, she has amazing writing abilities... All-in-all, I pick her. :whoops: [/color]

I would want to stay the way I am, but the heck with it!

I would be Queen Asuka because she is so nice, and yes we may be like family, but you're still nice. ;) Or maybe I would be DuoGod of Death because he plays so many sports and is good at them. Or maybe I'd be Gavin because he's funny, and he also likes Elves! ^_^ Or Liam because he's also funny. And Britty because she's funny, nice, and unpredictable (sometimes).

Gah! I can't choose! But yeah. I'd prefer to be me. ;)

Guest Kazuya Mishima
There are only two people on the boards that I would like to be, they are Desbreko, and Crazy White Boy, only because of their amazing knowledge of video games......now I'm sure they'd both want to be me for my astonishing good looks.

I know exactly one person I would'nt( and no one should) be......................... SuperSayian. I have my reasons, like when I tried to im him on aim and he curesed me off for no reason, or whenever i post in a certain sign-up thread he again curses me off!

Guest Kazuya Mishima
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]
Although, there are some downsides to being me... I have absolutely [i]no[/i] social life, I don't like soda (yes, none, not a single kind), I can't stand the smell of alcohol (meaning drinking it out), I hate cigarette smoke (smoking is out), and I don't want to get any tattoos or piercings... Oh, and did I say that I have absolutely [i]no[/i] social life? And the list goes on... So, all in all, I'm actually a pretty dang boring person. :twitch:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

.....I know exactly how you feel.....I dont even know what social means, all I ever do is sit my booty next to the nearest thing to me that is even close to being a games console. Alcohol? put it away man! it tastes like mud (not that I've ever tried it, lol). Hmmm...Ciggarettes, I started on those for a little while, and then quit, just like that! I guess I sort of became allergic to it or something. I'm pretty sure that my parents would give me a good lecture :lecture:, not to mention beating if they saw any tattoos on me, yes, the same goes for piercings too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I would want to stay the way I am, but the heck with it!

I would be Queen Asuka because she is so nice, and yes we may be like family, but you're still nice. ;) Or maybe I would be DuoGod of Death because he plays so many sports and is good at them. Or maybe I'd be Gavin because he's funny, and he also likes Elves! ^_^ Or Liam because he's also funny. And Britty because she's funny, nice, and unpredictable (sometimes).

Gah! I can't choose! But yeah. I'd prefer to be me. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Poor soul you want to be me. I pity you...o.O

Oh if I had to be a girl it would be either....erm....

Britty: Cuz I would know me. *laughs* no um,....just cuz her cool little dogs...and MAk DaddY! o.O *sweatdrops* and she's a good artist/poet and I'd like to have her abilities in certain areas!

Kool_Aid: Just cuz she can RP very well! And she is just plain cool! So HA!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]I know exactly one person I would'nt( and no one should) be......................... SuperSayian. I have my reasons, like when I tried to im him on aim and he curesed me off for no reason, or whenever i post in a certain sign-up thread he again curses me off! [/B][/QUOTE]

*chuckles* Trust me, if I had really cursed you out, you'd be in rehab right now. So don't bring that up. I'm trying to make an effort to restrain myself from cursing, and you're not helping too much. :p

Oh, and I "cursed" you out in AIM because you were annoying me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Death's too good for you. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know whether to be extremely happy or worried out of my skull... Wait a 'tec. I'm immortal. ^_^;;;

Oh yeah. I'd like to be Adam, I guess. I'd get to sit around and do absolutly nothing... Keke...:toothy:

[color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Oh yeah. I'd like to be Adam, I guess. I'd get to sit around and do absolutly nothing... Keke...:toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: I got a [b]big[/b] kick outta that...and I don't even know him personally![/color][/size]

The one person I would be is....Nerdsy.

Of course, I would be giving up my great strength...Ask Herman, I nearly choked him out..With Nerdsy Laughing...

Im really surprised that nobody would want to be me...Doesnt anyone else want to be deeply disturbed?

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]There are a few people who I would want to be.

The first person is Crazy White Boy. LOL, I would pick him because he's crazy and always makes me laugh. At the same time, I can look up to him as a moderator of this great board, which gives me motivation that if someone that wild can become one, why can't I? Heh, only joking!! Also, he has all of the systems and gets so many games, who wouldn't want to have that? Of course, he has to work a lot to make pretzels, so...I would...umm...er...::runs away::

The other person that I would like to be is Cruizr. I would be much more well-informed about Dragonball with his extensive gallery of the entire Dragonball Z and GT uncut sub. Can't get better than that! Oh, and I would find it fun to choke Herman, too. Heheheh...but then, I would want to be Herman too, so that I could be really good at making pictures. Yes, even better than right now.

Oh, I would also have to say that I want to be Outlaw Dragon so I could find out WHERE THE HELL I AM!!!

Heh, ahem, yeah.[/color]

:blah:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]
I don't know whether to be extremely happy or worried out of my skull... Wait a 'tec. I'm immortal. ^_^;;; [/B][/QUOTE]Willing to bet your life on it?

[color=purple]Figures no one wants to be me, who would?

Most of the people I would be, can't stand me. I would want to be James or Chris if I was a male, because then I could stay intelligent. Chris because I would own Jikannohizumi. I may also want to be Liam for the same reason. Or Ken just because he finds awesome art online. To stay a female I'd be Cera, Ginny, or Lady M. Lady M because then I would be able to play the guitar which i really want to do. Ginny and Cera because of al the wonderful books they've read and their infinte Digi knowledge.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]Chris because I would own Jikannohizumi.[/B][/QUOTE]

Chris doesn't own jikannohizumi, he and I just work there. kotori is our owner/master/all-powerful goddess, heh.

There aren't any guys I'd wanna be here because I don't like any of you, except for Transtic Nerve, and I'm plenty happy being straight.

I wouldn't mind being one of you girls though... think of the things I could do....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]

Kool_Aid: Just cuz she can RP very well! And she is just plain cool! So HA! [/B][/QUOTE]

awww, thanks! ^_^

Cera, since you want to challenge SuperSayian so much, why don't you meet him in the Sparring thread? Then we can see if you can beat the crap out of him, and we can also see if he really is immortal. *grabs some popcorn and sits down* Anyone else want to see the fight? j/k

[color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B] *grabs some popcorn and sits down* Anyone else want to see the fight? j/k [/B][/QUOTE]

*sits down and grabs popcorn away* I'm for it! Of couse, [b]*they*[/b] have to agree to it...[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B] And Britty because she's funny, nice, and unpredictable (sometimes).[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson] Unpredictable? o.o...

OHHH! You mean like that time Fluffy and I plotted to kill the Pr-- *Gets her mouth covered by Ken's hand*
Ken: SHUT UP! :flaming:
Britty:....*blinks and closes her mouth* o.o
Ken:...*disappears*

.........Well anyways. O.o you want to be me? Oh no you don't. But.... her.... YES! I WANNA BE HERRRR!!!!!!! *points to kool_aid* ^^ [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[b]Britty: Cuz I would know me. *laughs* no um,....just cuz her cool little dogs...and MAk DaddY! o.O *sweatdrops* and she's a good artist/poet and I'd like to have her abilities in certain areas! [/b][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson] WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WANT TO BE ME?!?!? *shakes him by the shoulders* Aye carumba... ~.~

Anyways, someone else I wouldn't mind being.. O.o Anti. He may be a freak, true, but for god's sake, his [u][b]DAD[/b][/u] role-plays!!!! That is not fair!!! :bawl:

Then again, I wouldn't mind being Neil either. O.o Then [u][b]I[/u][/b] could be the ignorant, immortal biznitchah that gets to blow people up for no reason at all!!! ^-^ [j/k about the ignorant part, Neil..... Or... am I? :shifty:]

...That is all. :freak: [/color]

[QUOTE][I]officialy posted by Vegeta Rocker[/I][B]dark_apocalypse don't know why but he seems really cool, and i find his sheep theories fascinating. doesnt hurt he liked my poem.[/B][/QUOTE]

:| I can't believe it. You want to be a maniac with hardly some brains and who talks about sheeps. (who probably suck his brain up, but he doesn't knows beacause his brains+memories were sucked up) Im flathered :cool:

Id be... Id be.... Id be.... Id be..... Ehhhhhhh.....
As a female: Starlight. Dont know why. Maybe because she's nice :D
And just as a normal human. (that is a man of course :D J/K): I really don't know. Maybe Aries, because of his banner skilles or Shinobi because he is allmost as crazy as me or :( I can't choose :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]
Oh, and I "cursed" you out in AIM because you were annoying me.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, i didnt know saying Hey and Sup was annoying? I better check up on my pop culture