Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Getting kinda bored and lonely this summer, I was looking around for some Gargoyles fans.


You know, [I]Gargoyles?????[/I]

:: SIIIGH :: :cross:

That show that aired a few years ago, 1994-1996? Best zarking "cartoon" Disney ever made? Show is like an anime? Great fantasy/scifi series?


:confused:

nah i wasn't suspecting anyone would remember. :(
Posted
[color=red][size=1] I remember it. I had liked it, but I grew out of it quickly.

BTW: Do you run otakupoetry? If so, I sent you some. :D[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I remember it, my brothers still torture me with it all day on Toon Disney. It's good though, and they got good voice actors.

BTW: This goes in "Music, Movies, and TV"
[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]I used to watch that a long long time ago. It's a pretty good cartoon I guess. I just grew out of it. I think I still have the movie though, lol.[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I watch Gargoyles all the time. Ahhh, late night Disney. I used to watch it when it was on network tv. I also own the movie. Those were the days....[/b][/color]
Posted
I used to watch it when I was what... 5-7. I remember, the voice acting was great. It suits all the char perfectly. I really haven't seen it for ages........... ^_^'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiya-jinro [/i]
[B]Its pretty cool. I agree that the voice acting is good. What was the movie about?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]I believe the movie was actually what started everything. It was a movie before the cartoon came along. I don't remember what the plot was really, but yeah...[/color]
Posted
Ah, the good ol' days. I loved Gargoyles back then. It's been so long, I wish I could see it again for old times sake.

*sigh*

Now I'm depressed. *goes off and plays video games*
Posted
I know where there's a good fanfic site!

I found it while I was suffering from Gargoyle withdrawl.

(nothing compaired to anime withdrawl. . . . but still pretty damaging to the system.)
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I remember me and my younger sister used to stay up late and watch Gargoyles all the time. But we kinda got bored since they haven't been showing any newer episodes. We've probably seen each episode at least three time.[/COLOR]
Posted
Wait! I found it again!

Man! It really is a less funnier now :(





[size=1][I]last edited by Dark_apocalyps[/I][/size]
Posted
I am blessed with toon disney, not sure its legal, but anyway Brooklyn was my favorite. It was cool because the voice actors were some from Star Trek my other obsession. Demon was pretty cool too in the fact her voice shares my name.
Posted
[color=red][OMINOUS VOICE] ...It was an age of darkness...it was an age of fear...it was an age...of Gargoyles...[/OMINOUS VOICE]

God, I love that toon. And I'm even geeky enough to watch the re-runs on ToonDisney.[/color]
Posted
I used to watch it daily a several years ago. In my opinion, the best cartoon by Disney other then something with Donald Duck. I remember when I caught a few minutes of the movie I remeber seeing goliath and thought he was awsome. I think I even used him as my first avatar. The only thing I didn't like was the whole happy ending and (X or Z)Zanatos turning into a freind after his son was born.
Posted
I love Gargoyles. If I could get toon Disney it would be even sweeter. The second series "The Goliath Chronicles" suck because of little action and the fact that everything is wrapped up too neatly. Did anyone notice all the religious symbolism and literature references? I could right a whole article on those.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...