Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]I'd like to give a warm welcome to Lady Katana, as a new Moderator on OtakuBoards.

She will now be moderating the Pokemon forum with Nerdsy.

Congratulations, Lady Katana. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]I don't think that he has decided yet, but if so, he'll tell all of us who it is when he feels that he needs to. Be patient.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B][color=blue]Thanks for giving me this position. You won't be sorry.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]I'm sure not.



Welcome the position, "partner." ^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]Welcome to my ever growing "Series Otaku" empire! Bwahahahahaha! ...... :shifty: ...... Um, you should probably just ignore that... :toothy:

But anyway, welcome to the OB staff! Hope you enjoy being a Moderator! :)[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...