James Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=royalblue]I'd like to give a warm welcome to Lady Katana, as a new Moderator on OtakuBoards. She will now be moderating the Pokemon forum with Nerdsy. Congratulations, Lady Katana. :)[/color]
Kei Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=blue]Thanks for giving me this position. You won't be sorry.[/color]
G/S/B Master Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 Congratulation Lady Katana.James who's the new Administrator for otakuboards?I notice that the Administrator sign up annocement thread was gone.
Kei Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=blue]I don't think that he has decided yet, but if so, he'll tell all of us who it is when he feels that he needs to. Be patient.[/color]
Nerdsy Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B][color=blue]Thanks for giving me this position. You won't be sorry.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]I'm sure not. Welcome the position, "partner." ^_^[/COLOR]
Justin Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 *huggles Lady Katana* WELCOME TO STAFFNESS!!! *cough* -Justin
Desbreko Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 [color=indigo]Welcome to my ever growing "Series Otaku" empire! Bwahahahahaha! ...... :shifty: ...... Um, you should probably just ignore that... :toothy: But anyway, welcome to the OB staff! Hope you enjoy being a Moderator! :)[/color]
Juu Posted July 21, 2002 Posted July 21, 2002 Whoa, congrats Lady K!!! I'm sure you're gonna be a [i]great[/i] mod!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now