Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Oh ya, i know what ya mean now :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Well, I'm sure there are going to be bloodstains pretty soon. All we need is ZF Foredaddy to complete the party. :D[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Yeah... And where's Safer? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]He's probably banning people...[/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue]Well, I'm sure there are going to be bloodstains pretty soon. All we need is ZF Foredaddy to complete the party. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I don't think he's registered yet... Nope, he hasn't. Unless he changed his name...
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I don't think he's registered yet... Nope, he hasn't. Unless he changed his name... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]In case you didn't notice, he started this thread.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 But do we really have to wait for him for the fun to begin?
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]But do we really have to wait for him for the fun to begin? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]No, it's just more entertaining. He's gonna be sooo pissed when he find out that we have to start over...[/COLOR] :D
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 nice to see so many people remember my fight club, and I'm happy to say I will be posting the missions very soon....
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Okay...well...at least there's no A Ss slapping yet...
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Okay...well...at least there's no A Ss slapping yet... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]LOL, that's because Pan man and Foredaddy aren't here yet. When they do get here, all the madness willl start again... :rolleyes:[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 *Sla-* nah...Maybe I shouldn't...*Trains on the punching bags*
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]*Sla-* nah...Maybe I shouldn't...*Trains on the punching bags* [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]*evil glare* Touch me and die.[/COLOR] :mad:
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Exactly the reason I won't... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Wise man.[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Indeed I am.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]You don't have to be so full of yourself.[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Sorry, I'm board... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Nice excuse, does anyone know where everyone went?[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I dunno...I'm still here, training, and Sephiroth hasn't assigned anything yet.
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I dunno...I'm still here, training, and Sephiroth hasn't assigned anything yet. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]That's because he's probably busy kicking people off line.[/COLOR]
Cecil Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ill join but can i use my powers too turn into differnt animals?
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 So, what's been happening? I don't have enough time to read the topic so I just want a low down on what's been happening...
Peppermint13 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Hey this is Mint everyone.... If we joined the old fight club be4 do we have to join again or does it not matter?:confused:
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 yes, you will have to re-join the fight club as I don't have any records of previous members.... for now, just use this thread to fight until I give out the missions....
Cecil Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 If anybody wants to fight me im only on 4-10 on weedays and all day weekends. Thats the time it says on th posts not my local time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now