OtakuBoards

Fight Club

Sephiroth

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's me, it's me! Lemon Lime club fans rejoice, 'cause the crazy white boy is here, to save take over the fight club once again. Now Set-Tuna or whatever your new name is, I know that @$$ is itchin for a spankin so stick it in the air with your chin up. I am the highest ranking champion this place has ever seen!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]It's me, it's me! Lemon Lime club fans rejoice, 'cause the crazy white boy is here, to save take over the fight club once again. Now Set-Tuna or whatever your new name is, I know that @$$ is itchin for a spankin so stick it in the air with your chin up. I am the highest ranking champion this place has ever seen! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*sob* Somebody please take my life!!! *sigh* I even had a nightmare about getting my ass slapped. BTW, the name's Raiha, so get it right.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sob* Somebody please take my life!!! *sigh* I even had a nightmare about getting my ass slapped. BTW, the name's Raiha, so get it right.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

That name sucks Set-Tuna. I mean, how can I change it into my own sick and twisted pet name? What can I call you? An oakland Raihader? A tomb Raihader? A butt Raihader? How about Darth Raihader? Anyway, *slaps that @$$* is my pal Foredaddy still around? How about Wind Fish?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]the wind fish is still here :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Yeah, you're such an inspiration to us all Fish. Crazy white boy: Call me by my real name, or I'll be forced to scream, "SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" so the whole world can hear it.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Originaly posted by Sephiroht:
the fights that take part here are realistic, so no fireballs, transformations or weapons can be used....[/QUOTE]

What?! You dont consider that realistic! I always thought wepons were realistic.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

What?! You dont consider that realistic! I always thought wepons were realistic. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*big anime sweatdrop* He was talking about the fire balls and transformations Cecil.[/COLOR] :o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*sigh* Yeah, you're such an inspiration to us all Fish. Crazy white boy: Call me by my real name, or I'll be forced to scream, "SEXUAL HARASSMENT!" so the whole world can hear it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol those days are over... at least for me...

FISH TURNED GOOD lol