Cecil Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Hey does anyone wanna be a ref for my match vrs stormwing? Bleh... Who cares *gets ready for a fight and bows tworad oponet [I]does 3 quick punches then kicks stromwing in shin then tempale.[/I]
Raiha Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Hey does anyone wanna be a ref for my match vrs stormwing? Bleh... Who cares *gets ready for a fight and bows tworad oponet [I]does 3 quick punches then kicks stromwing in shin then tempale.[/I] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, sure, I'm watching. So far, so good. Aim for his ***. :D[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 as you wish raiha... *dodges around cecils clumsy kick and dilivers one of her own to his hindquarters then comes around to face him and breaks his nose...* [COLOR=crimson]eat that!!!![/COLOR] :devil:
Cecil Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 ouch... [I]Does an uppercut to the chin and knocks the wind out of stromwing with a kick.[/I]
Raiha Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Nice one Cecil [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yeah, very entertaining...Let's see some blood here people!!! :D :devil:[/COLOR]
Raquel Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 righty then... *recovers quickly and lands a double punch to cecil's nose spraying blood down his front...*
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Now thats entertainment.:D [/B][/QUOTE] stop ****ing spamming goddamit :mad:
Raquel Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 how about you ****ing give him a break goddamnit!!! j/k.. besides what do you care???
Tien Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 I am not spamming!You just joined up today and look at how many posts you got
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 for your information, I have been on these boards since March 2001, so don't you ****ing say that to me, you only joined in june/july so just shut the hell up:mad: oh, and I got 30 posts, wow, boy am I spamming :rolleyes:
Tien Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Your just spamming on safers thread to get back on safer.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Your just spamming on safers thread to get back on safer. [/B][/QUOTE] oh do PLEASE shut the **** up :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Raquel Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]DO YOU MIND?????[/COLOR] we're [COLOR=blue]trying[/COLOR] to have a fight here and not a verbal one if you guys must spam do it somewhere like the test zone. [COLOR=orange]go on, shoo!!![/COLOR] :flaming:
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 carry on your fight then, don't mind me :p
Cecil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Whoops sorry. I was sick and my dad wouldnt let me on the computer. Anyways on with the fight. *Ignores bleeding nose and trips stormwing with a leg sweep. Then starts puching him in the face.* Ouh... red face. haha.
Guest pedro Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 i want to kick somones a$$ so who wants to fight
Guest pedro Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 nobody wants to get there f^cken a$$ kicked so screw yall b!cths:devil: :devil:
Cecil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Dont spam. *Stormwing gets off the floor and puches Cecil Square in the chest then Cecil grabs storm wing and throws he/she? into the wall.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now