OtakuBoards

Fight Club

Sephiroth

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my beautiful fight club went along with the old boards, 31 pages gone, oh well, time to start afresh, I will post the rules of fight club later on.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yo yo Safer!! Good to see ya back!! I'm still in, even tho i never did anything!!

Too bad Fight Club went oh well, it's back now - Gah! I better restart Battlefield!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]ok i'm still in it!!! lol the undeafeated fish [/B][/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: Yeah, sure you're undefeated Fish. BTW, in case yu didn't know, I'm Setsuna with a new name and location.
I'm back, again. And hopefully, I won't be the only girl for the first 15 pages.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
:rolleyes: Yeah, sure you're undefeated Fish. BTW, in case yu didn't know, I'm Setsuna with a new name and location.
I'm back, again. And hopefully, I won't be the only girl for the first 15 pages. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey good to see ya back, did ya see my Topic @ Anime Bulletin? Is that how ya knew?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hey good to see ya back, did ya see my Topic @ Anime Bulletin? Is that how ya knew? [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=skyblue]Of course. BTW, Raiha will continue to watch the fights between you and Warlock.[/COLOR] :p

[B]
[COLOR=skyblue]Of course. BTW, Raiha will continue to watch the fights between you and Warlock.[/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh, good. You'll have to re-enter Raiha tho, because this is a different fight, and right now we're back about 600,000,000 years in time...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

heh heh, good. You'll have to re-enter Raiha tho, because this is a different fight, and right now we're back about 600,000,000 years in time... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]Alert to everyone: For the record, Flash has a major crush on Raiha. He even stares up her shirt when he's supposed to be fighting Warlock. :D[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=red]Alert to everyone: For the record, Flash has a major crush on Raiha. He even stares up her shirt when he's supposed to be fighting Warlock. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I know, veeeeeeery wierd of Flash. Well, I guess I just found his weakness...

[B]setusana how dare you say fish is not undefeated [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]:p How dare you call me Setsuna!!!! Get the name right, it's Raiha, and since I shot a #2 caster shell at your head last time, you are deffinetly dead.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=red]Alert to everyone: For the record, Flash has a major crush on Raiha. He even stares up her shirt when he's supposed to be fighting Warlock. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

o.O

Oh crap, they know... My secret shame!!

[B]raiha you have no head though lol [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]When I died, I was reborn, in one peice, so my head was attatched. So :p to all of your attempts to kill me.[/COLOR]