Sephiroth Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 my beautiful fight club went along with the old boards, 31 pages gone, oh well, time to start afresh, I will post the rules of fight club later on....
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]my beautiful fight club went along with the old boards, 31 pages gone, oh well, time to start afresh, I will post the rules of fight club later on.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yo yo Safer!! Good to see ya back!! I'm still in, even tho i never did anything!! Too bad Fight Club went oh well, it's back now - Gah! I better restart Battlefield!!
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]ok i'm still in it!!! lol the undeafeated fish [/B][/QUOTE] :rolleyes: Yeah, sure you're undefeated Fish. BTW, in case yu didn't know, I'm Setsuna with a new name and location. I'm back, again. And hopefully, I won't be the only girl for the first 15 pages.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] :rolleyes: Yeah, sure you're undefeated Fish. BTW, in case yu didn't know, I'm Setsuna with a new name and location. I'm back, again. And hopefully, I won't be the only girl for the first 15 pages. [/B][/QUOTE] Hey good to see ya back, did ya see my Topic @ Anime Bulletin? Is that how ya knew?
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Hey good to see ya back, did ya see my Topic @ Anime Bulletin? Is that how ya knew? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=skyblue]Of course. BTW, Raiha will continue to watch the fights between you and Warlock.[/COLOR] :p
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] [COLOR=skyblue]Of course. BTW, Raiha will continue to watch the fights between you and Warlock.[/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE] heh heh, good. You'll have to re-enter Raiha tho, because this is a different fight, and right now we're back about 600,000,000 years in time...
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Count me in...I was KaniGTSome from the old boards when I joined old fight club.
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] heh heh, good. You'll have to re-enter Raiha tho, because this is a different fight, and right now we're back about 600,000,000 years in time... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]Alert to everyone: For the record, Flash has a major crush on Raiha. He even stares up her shirt when he's supposed to be fighting Warlock. :D[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Alert to everyone: For the record, Flash has a major crush on Raiha. He even stares up her shirt when he's supposed to be fighting Warlock. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, I know, veeeeeeery wierd of Flash. Well, I guess I just found his weakness...
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i] [B]i want to join if ican that is...... [/B][/QUOTE] *kicks lord* anybody can join
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]setusana how dare you say fish is not undefeated [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]:p How dare you call me Setsuna!!!! Get the name right, it's Raiha, and since I shot a #2 caster shell at your head last time, you are deffinetly dead.[/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Alert to everyone: For the record, Flash has a major crush on Raiha. He even stares up her shirt when he's supposed to be fighting Warlock. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] o.O Oh crap, they know... My secret shame!!
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]raiha you have no head though lol [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]When I died, I was reborn, in one peice, so my head was attatched. So :p to all of your attempts to kill me.[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]So tell me Flash, what's there to be ashamed about?[/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue]So tell me Flash, what's there to be ashamed about?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Don't want me getting all fiesty now!! :D :D :D
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 you alive woa... but i am too i changed my name a little lol
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]So everything's reset...darn... [/B][/QUOTE] It's not reset, It's never existed. The old boards were uBB, this is vB. Completley different.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I know...but all the blood stains and physical injuryies are now gone...
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I know...but all the blood stains and physical injuryies are now gone... [/B][/QUOTE] Oh ya, i know what ya mean now :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now