Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
now why coulden't i find this earlier???


oh well, another girl has come to wup *** on some ppl...

first on my list is ben 4 the unotherized useage of a brick wall!!!!
is he even here anymore??? if not i'll fight any takers...

oh and read my sig.... it'll explain my vanishing acts...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i]
[B]first on my list is ben 4 the unotherized useage of a brick wall!!![/B][/QUOTE]

The rules never said that you couldn't smash people into walls, just that you couldn't use items. :D
Posted
I want to fight the most challenging opponent here, so.....
*Crazy White Boy punches himself in the face*

Oh, what a cheap shot! Take this you son of a...

*Crazy white boy grabs himself by the hair and bangs his own head into a wall, splitting himself open*

I see, you're bleeding! Ha ha ha!

*Crazy White Boy punches himself in the balls and passes out*

Well there you have it! It's a draw! Crazy White Boy rules!
Posted
who wants to fight

i want a challenge
Posted
waz up people
who wants to fight
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
I don't know what fight club is, aside from that terrible movie.But this one sounds cool.Count me in. I guess I could just read about people beating each other sensless until I know how to play.
Posted
here are v2 rules of fight club....

The first rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club

The second rule of fight club is, you DO NO TALK about fight club

Third rule of fight club, as many fights can be fought at a time as is desired

Fourth rule of fight club, no WEAPONS may be used in fight club

Fifth rule of fight club, if a fighter is unable to continue, or tap out, the fight is over

Sixth rule of fight club, no projectile moves suck as beams and fireballs

and the last rule is, if this is your fist night of fight club, then you HAVE to fight

and may I also add that to become a member of fight club, you HAVE to state in your sig....

"Member of Safer's Fight Club"

that is all....
Posted
if you are a member, then you had better make yourself be known now, I am going to brief you all on the missions pretty soon, but how about a few members have a few warm up fights first....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]my beautiful fight club went along with the old boards, 31 pages gone, oh well, time to start afresh, I will post the rules of fight club later on.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[b] Ur,..since we um,..'start again', does tha mean that u ain't still an undead bunny wabbit? Coz a er,..me an fish made you like tha fair an square! He flattened you wit a sweet belly thingy, an I revived u, but not so good,...anyways,..I'm a member,..so..i'm in again...btw, outta the 31 pages, me an Fish made up about 4 o them in a row![/b]
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted by Sephiroth:
you guys should fight until I come back from vacation, and thats an order....[/QUOTE]

K... Who wants to fight me? *Starts puching bag.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you guys should fight until I come back from vacation, and thats an order.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]*wears kimono* *puts sleeves together* *bows* As you wish Sephiroth-Sama. *snicker*[/COLOR]
Guest TenchiDaPimp'
Posted
wuzz upp

hey can i be in this fight club thingy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...