Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hey does anyone wanna be a ref for my match vrs stormwing? Bleh... Who cares *gets ready for a fight and bows tworad oponet

[I]does 3 quick punches then kicks stromwing in shin then tempale.[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Hey does anyone wanna be a ref for my match vrs stormwing? Bleh... Who cares *gets ready for a fight and bows tworad oponet

[I]does 3 quick punches then kicks stromwing in shin then tempale.[/I] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, sure, I'm watching. So far, so good. Aim for his ***. :D[/COLOR]
Posted
as you wish raiha...


*dodges around cecils clumsy kick and dilivers one of her own to his hindquarters then comes around to face him and breaks his nose...*

[COLOR=crimson]eat that!!!![/COLOR] :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Nice one Cecil [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Yeah, very entertaining...Let's see some blood here people!!! :D :devil:[/COLOR]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Now thats entertainment.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

stop ****ing spamming goddamit :mad:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
for your information, I have been on these boards since March 2001, so don't you ****ing say that to me, you only joined in june/july so just shut the hell up:mad: oh, and I got 30 posts, wow, boy am I spamming :rolleyes:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Your just spamming on safers thread to get back on safer. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh do PLEASE shut the **** up :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]DO YOU MIND?????[/COLOR] we're [COLOR=blue]trying[/COLOR] to have a fight here and not a verbal one if you guys must spam do it somewhere like the test zone. [COLOR=orange]go on, shoo!!![/COLOR] :flaming:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
carry on your fight then, don't mind me :p
Posted
Whoops sorry. I was sick and my dad wouldnt let me on the computer. Anyways on with the fight.

*Ignores bleeding nose and trips stormwing with a leg sweep. Then starts puching him in the face.*

Ouh... red face. haha.
Posted
hey tein you want to fight
:flaming:
Posted
i want to kick somones a$$

so who wants to fight
Posted
nobody wants to get there f^cken a$$ kicked

so screw yall b!cths:devil: :devil:
Posted
Dont spam.

*Stormwing gets off the floor and puches Cecil Square in the chest then Cecil grabs storm wing and throws he/she? into the wall.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...