Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
That's cool, but I've seen plenty of those. go to [url]http://www.Tekzoned.com.[/url]

There's sooooo many of em.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B].... Cera.... look at the dot... and move back and forth.... you should see the two "rings" move like gears.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]...and, if you look at it long enough, two fish appear and start boxing...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]This isn't the first time I've moved my head back and forth...

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Why must you torture us so? Tsk tsk.

Ahem.

Anyway...yeah, it was interesting...but I've seen it a million times before. o_O[/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I used to know the scientific explanation for this, something to do with the outer cones int he retina expanding and contracting I think. Not sure though.

9th time...[/font][/color]
Posted
It gives me a strange urge to throttle a small teddybear....
Or maybe it's the choc-chip icecream I just ate...
Don't worry, I'll call the mental institution myself:excited:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]::stares at it for several minutes::

.....

Okay, I think I'm missing something..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]*pokes Cera*

:whisper: read the note at the bottom[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]I would not look at it for the longest time because I thought it was going to be one of those thingies where something jumps out at you. YES, I am paranoid...I hate those things with a passion...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, but it's a .jpg file, so that means it can't be animated...[/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i]
[b]This isn't the first time I've moved my head back and forth... ohh.. lol... that was a bad joke....[/b][/quote]
[color=indigo]Yes, that was a [i]very[/i] bad joke... Infact, it was [i]so[/i] bad, that now I can't get it out of my head... Why *bangs head on desk* won't *bang* it *bang* come *bang* out?! *bang* :cross:

But anyway, it was cool enough to save. I've also seen stuff like this before, though. Anything like that that plays tricks on your mind is kinda cool. :twitch:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]This isn't the first time I've moved my head back and forth... ohh.. lol... that was a bad joke....
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]I didn't get that until someone re-posted it. -_-;

Thank you so much for some veeeeeeeery bad.. good.. bad.. good.. no bad!! mental images[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xekor [/i]
[B]

0.o; How you managed to pull sexual meaning from something so innocent, is beyond me. Have a cookie. [/B][/QUOTE]

The newbie figured it out!!! lol. j/k.
It wasn't meant to be discussed, I think.
Posted
Dude that was so COOL!I don't look at those everyday.About a year or 2 Behind the apple Jacks was a bunch of optical illusions.One was a pretty lady but if you look closley it becomes a scary,ugly,old lady.(shakes) Man that scares me even when i'm talking about it.The other one is when if you look at the center dot a bunch a dot will be appearing and disappearing.The last one I think is the same as this.
Posted
*moves his head back and forth*..hey, whoa, that is cool....*stops moving head back and forth*...yeah, cool...like it..*starts moving head again*...this is sure addictive..
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]That was kinda interesting... I think...

Hey, people with only one real eye probably couldn't pull that trick off, because of the lack of depth perception, right?


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
Optical illusions always make me see dots afterwards.....
they make me sooo dizzy.... but, that's the fun of it! ^_^
Posted
[color=red][b]I too thought it was going to be one of those things that after a minute of looking at it a thing popped out at you Cera. You're not the only one. :) And I too have seen it a hundred times. Yet, it still is pretty neat the way simple pictures can confuse our brain.[/b][/color]
Posted
*goes into [color=red]H[/color][color=orange]i[/color][color=yellow]p[/color][color=green]p[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=indigo]e[/color] mode*

:excited:

Wow! Kool, man! I gotta find some more of these...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Dude, I like that..........


*keeps rocking back and forth in her chair.......* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]It's fun! ^-^

*rocks back and forth drooling*[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Thank you for wasting 1 minute of my life, how are you going to make it up to me? ;) I don't really find this even midly entertaining but I guess to each his own! :)
Posted
Aw, poor Rick. I can think of worse ways to waste my time. Or stall for it when I [i]should[/i] be working on theOtaku in my limited time, heh.

*rocks back and forth, ignoring strange stares from family members* :twitch::twitch::twitch:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...