Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well.....Im im correct then there are various enemies that need to be stopped to kill them(or stunned).

The blue, yellow, and bacl chu jellies in the windwaker for instance need to be hit with the boomerang and mirror shield.

But the closest one I can think of are the deku shrub guys in OOT.

Am I right?
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=teal]Wrong. i meant from the ORIGINAL Legend of Zelda, on NES. And Deku Shrubs, by the way, HAD to be moving to be killed, unless you were idiotically patient and let them repot themselves three times and die from their own reflected attacks.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Peahats, in the original, have to be stopped in order to be hit.

[strike][b]Question:[/b] In the original Legend of Zelda, what two enemies in the second quest can shoots swords like you can when you have full life?

[b]Bonus:[/b] Which of the two enemies can't shoot swords in the first quest?[/color][/strike]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Right, it looks like no one is going to get this question, so I'll ask another.

[b]Question:[/b] In OOT Master Quest, what does Lord Jabu-Jabu's main diet consist of, besides fish?[/color]
Posted
If you mean in reference to the things you find in his stomach:
Princess Ruto, Link, the Zora Sapphire, cows, boxes, jellyfish (Bari/Baru, Barinae), those manta ray dealies, octoroks, and ...um...that's everything I can think of. (Bubbles are formed in stomaches, not swallowed into them.)

If I be right, (and I'm not sure if I am):
[b]Q:[/b]
How many horns does Deku Link carry? How many drums for Goron Link?
Posted
[color=indigo]The answer I was looking for was cows, since all the enemies are parasites. So yeah, you got it.

[b]Answer:[/b] For Deku-Link's Deku Pipes, it's technically only one piece. If you look at it, there's only one mouthpiece, so it's actually only one horn. There are five different openings for the sound to come out of, though; once for the A button and one for each C button.

Goron-Link has five drums, one for the A button and four for the C buttons.

[b]Question:[/b] What is the main musical instrument that you get in each game? (If you don't get one in a particular game, say so).[/color]
Posted
LoZ: Whistle
LoZ2: Flute (looks like a brass horn)
LttP: Flute (looks like a blue Ocarina)
Link's Awakening: Ocarina
Ocarina of Time: Ocarina
Majora's Mask: Ocarina
Seasons: None
Ages: Harp of Ages
Wind Waker: Wind Waker baton


I might be wrong about the first two, my experience with them is very limited.
Posted
[color=indigo]You got all but the one for the original Legend of Zelda right. It's similar to a whistle, but not quite. Try again. :)[/color]
Posted
[color=green]*Can't wait for Des to get on and totally rant this guy.*>> Sorry to play mod here...but I gots permission!Oo Anyways sir, maybe you should read the rules. Double posting, and ESPECIALLY quad. posting is against the rules..so...well ya know.-- *bows and walks away*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]*Can't wait for Des to get on and totally rant this guy.*[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]As tempting as it is, he did just sign up, so I'm not going to really rant. I'm just going to delete the posts and point him to the rules. :toothy:

Anyway, you [i]should[/i] read the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url] before continuing to post on OB, GreatDeitylink. Double posting, let alone quadruple posting, is against the rules here. If you want to add something to a post, please just use the "Edit" button.

About who asks a question, I think Insane Idiot did pretty well. He got all but one, so I think he should ask.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Well, if you just count the people actually living IN the village, then 9, but there is a worker in the tower, plus Queen Amby and her soldiers as well.^~

Not too positive if it's right, but it's best to ask a question anyways. Let's see...

In OoT Master quest, there is a heart peice in the Ice Caves where you get the Iron boots, how do you get it?^~ *this shouldn 't be too hard...twas simple enough for me after a lil searchin the room!*[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Blurgh...sorry, my mind was blank there.-- I wasn't thinking^^() Ok let's see, I believe it's 8. If I'm right, same question as before.(and I know it wasn't four or six.)>>[/color]
Posted
Yes Mei, 8 is the right answer. There is one person in each of the four small houses, two girls in the room with the Tuni Nut, the Skinny Man in the basement of that room, and the guy standing across from the volcano.


And a guess, since I do not own Master Quest...

Do you use Blue Fire to melt the red ice that the heart piece is in?
Posted
[color=green]NO YOU DO NOT! In the ORIGINAL OoT you do, but not in Master Quest.^~ Therefore your question is voided JJRiddler, PLUS you weren't the one who answered anyway, so you weren't supposed to ask a question. Someone else must answer my question CORRECTLY first.^^[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] There's a switch in the floor of that big room with the tall platforms that you have to hit with a bomb. Once you hit the switch, the block around the Heart Container Piece will disappear.

[b]Question:[/b] In A Link to the Past/Four Swords, in the LTP remake, the Hurricane Spin is limited by how much magic power you have. How is the Hurricane Spin limited in FS?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]Hmm..I'm pretty sure it's limited by your rupees, like almost everything else.>> I'm unsure, but since it's the rules, I'll ask a question.^^()

In WW, how does Princess Zelda help you defeat Ganondorf? ^^()[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...