OtakuBoards

Zelda Quiz

Dante the Demon Slayer

[color=indigo]Yep, it's BowWow. When I first got one, my friends were getting so pissed off at me for using it, lol. They tried to fight back by throwing me off pits and trying to strand me while they ran ahead to take all the chests, but I still came out the victor. :toothy:

[b]Answer:[/b] You need to collect a minimum of 5,000 Rupees in a dungeon in order to get a Hero Key.

[b]Question:[/b] In Four Swords, under what circumstances can getting a Black Rupee (which makes a few Red Rupees spill out onto the ground) be good?[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Yep, it's BowWow. When I first got one, my friends were getting so pissed off at me for using it, lol. They tried to fight back by throwing me off pits and trying to strand me while they ran ahead to take all the chests, but I still came out the victor. :toothy:
[/QUOTE]

You have far to high an ego.
-----

Answer: When you are currently in control of you friend's/rival's GBA or GBA-SP.

Question: How are all four glass bottles obtained in TWW?

Uhhhhhhh... I think I know this one! (The last question I answered was so darn close! :bawl: ) One you get from Medli after you help her get to Dragon Roost Cavern, the second one is on a submarine somewhere near Bomb Island, one is at Beedle's Shop Ship, (Beedle with the helmet on) and the last one you get at night at Windfall. You sneak up behind the girl robbing Zunari at night and talk to her. Eventually she gives you a bottle! :D

Nearly forgot to ask a question:o : Name the items in the Wind Waker that you absolutely don't need to complete the game.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[color=indigo][b]Question:[/b] In Four Swords, under what circumstances can getting a Black Rupee (which makes a few Red Rupees spill out onto the ground) be good?[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]Er, I was thinking more along these lines?

A: When both you and all of your companions are at full health (Rupee fever)

Q: What happens to your name in [B]Zelda: Link's Awakening[/B] when you steal something from the store?[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B][COLOR=green]Q: What happens to your name in [B]Zelda: Link's Awakening[/B] when you steal something from the store?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=tahoma][color=#707875][b]Answer[/b] You're called [b]Thief[/b] for the rest of your Adventure by anyone you talk to.

[b]Question:[/b] In [b]Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker[/b] what is the name of the Wind Spirit who comments on your potential not ability as a Wind Waker...[/color][/font]

[quote]Question: In Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker what is the name of the Wind Spirit who comments on your potential not ability as a Wind Waker...[/quote]

and do you mean un-ability? or ability? cause you put not ability, and it could be a typo. but if you mean un... then... hm.. there are two...

A: Raichin (I think...)
Q: In Windwaker what is the King of Hyrule's (full) name?

(tell me if i'm wrong, cuase it will be the other one, (not saying it here cuase if it's right i don't want anyone else to get it) mwhahaha)

Isn't the Wind Spirit Valoo?
Or is that the Japanese name?

Answer: Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, is it? :cross: It's been so long since that part of the game... Oh, well. It's somewhere along those lines.
Question: My question last time went completely unanswered! What items in The Wind Waker to you NOT need to complete the game?

[COLOR=green]Hope this is all of them...

A: Picto Box, Deluxe Picto Box, Bottles (Nice to have, but not completely necessary), Complimentary ID and any of the healing potions.

Provided I've answered that correctly here's another question.

Q: Name all the items obtainable in the Four Swords Adventure (Found on item pedestals). [/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Q: Name all the items obtainable in the Four Swords Adventure (Found on item pedestals).[/B][/QUOTE]
A: Those would be: Armor Seeds, Black Rupees, bombs, boomerang, bow and arrows, heart, heart container, fairy, gnat hat, keys (all keys, I don't know the type of all of them, but I know of gold and silver, there are four types of keys including these), sword, shield, rupee shards, rupees (red, green, blue), big rupees (red, green, blue), roc's cape, razor seeds, pegasus seeds, pegasus shoes, magnectic glove. I think i went over board, and put every obtainable item/equipment on there. :sigh:
That should be all of them.

oops. this whole question is kind of a spoiler, best put the tags in.
[spoiler]
Q: What color is Aryll's Dress, what image is on it, and where is the image? NOTE: This is AFTER you beat the game once. (I'm not telling how you can get up to aryll's special dress all through the game. Don't ask me how, I won't tell. and I only figured it out 'cause I'm paranoied)[/spoiler]

Please only answer this if you beat WindWaker, and you can't answer it UNLESS you Beat WindWaker. And when you answer please put the spoiler tags. don't want to spoil the game and it's best trick!

[color=indigo]There are more, actually, that you don't need in TWW.

[b]Answer:[/b] Bottle, Bottle, Bottle, Picto Box, Deluxe Picto Box, Magic Armor, Tingle Tuner, Hero's Charm

Note that there are only three Bottles that you don't need--one is required for entering Dragon Roost Cavern. Also, there's tons of items that go in the various bags that I could list, but I really don't want to...

Four Swords items:

[b]Answer:[/b] Shield, Boomerang, Bow & Arrows, Magnetic Gloves, Gnat Hat, Bombs, Pegasus Boots, Roc's Cape, BowWow

[b]Question:[/b] In The Wind Waker, what route did Ganondorf use to escape sealed Hyrule and emerge on the surface of the Great Sea?[/color]

Well, you get the bottle anyway, but you don't need to use it at all, and that's kinda what I meant. Sorry!

Answer: Ganondorf used that portal at the Forsaken Fortress, I think...

Question: In Ocarina of Time, is it possible to defeat the Spirit Temple without Hover Boots? [spoiler] Remember the room with the silver rupees and the huge rolling boulders? [/spoiler]

[color=indigo]Well, you have to use the Bottle to pour water on the wilted Bomb Flowers. I'd count that as having to use it.

[b]Answer:[/b] Yes, it is, because I've done it. The first time I played through Ocarina of Time I beat the Spirit Temple before ever setting foot in the Shadow Temple.

[b]Question:[/b] In Ocarina of Time, what are the two methods of crossing the quicksand in the Haunted Wasteland?[/color]

[color=indigo]That's how you cross the rest of the Haunted Wasteland; I'm asking how you cross the quicksand at the very start of the Haunted Wasteland. You know, that long stretch of quicksand that you come to right after going through the gate from the Gerudo Fortress?[/color]

A: go to the boat race, flip all switches in secret cave. well, i don't exactly know what in the subneriens, but i know there are some charts, and rupees.
Q: in TWW what happens if you finish the game and save it to a knew file? NOTE the answer has a slight but not major spoiler. in fact it doesn't affect the gameplay at all!

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] If you choose to save after beating TWW you can start a new file on the second quest.

[b]Question:[/b] In which Zelda games do you collect crystals of some kind for the purpose of advancing the the main storyline? (No, Rupees don't count).[/color]

[color=royalblue][b]Answer[/b]: im not sure if this is the right answer but is it A Link To The Past? where you have to collect those 7 crystals. and Ocarina Of Time, when your getting the 3 Spiritual Stones. if this is wrong then dont answer this question

[b]Question[/b]: how many pendents in A Link To The Past do you have to collect to get the master sword. (I know this one is really easy but I cant think of anything else)[/color]

Music plays a vital role in Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. You actually play songs in Ocarina, Majora and WW and you collect musical instruments in Link's Awakening. There are musical influences in the other games, but they don't really show up as an especially integral part of the game.

I'll edit this post if my answer is correct.