Chaos Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Somebody pimp slap James. He's gone off the deep end. Message Neh's trying to express: James, in my useless opinion, you've taken this Shine Get stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaay too far.
Hyper Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Shine Get! is a cool dea in my opinion. You can never tae mario too far. or can you?...
Schrat Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [size=1]Lol, no you definatly cant. I dont think James is going to far, not far enough! lol keep going keep going :: Jumps off the deep end following James::[/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Heh heh. How do you like my new banner? ;) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, you can't go wrong with lesbians :p
Chaos Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Well, you can't go wrong with lesbians :p [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, you definatly can't. Maybe James HASN'T gone too far with this...:shifty2:
Phantom Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Ah Neil sees the light....hehe... Shine'get is gona own...yet i still dont know fully what it is... just a gamecube site?
Guest SunRiZe Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Yes, I think it's a gamecube site, but more as well, You can bet it's going to own, our very own James is running it :p
Axel--Ignition Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Nice work, James. I have the first wallpaper on my desktop. All I know is that it's a website... Hey, can't beat Mario!;)
Guest Solid Snake Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=teal]Well, I guess it really wouldn't hurt to tell you, especially since you have been given all the clues, lol. SA told me that ShineGet was Jame's fan site on Super Mario Sunshine. Hence the name, [i]Shine[/i]Get. Besides that, I don't believe there will be any other content on the site. I think your wallpapers are great, James. I'm going to use the first one, hopefully. Also, I am glad that SA is helping you on this site. I've seen his work before on his personal site, and it's nothing short of spectacular. Oh, and I remember that Mario drawing alright. You were showing me it every 10 minutes while working on it from scratch. Amazing, lol.[/color] :blah:
James Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 [color=royalblue]Yeah, I think most people have guessed what ShineGet.com is all about (given the Mario images and stuff). It is indeed a Mario site -- specifically focused on Super Mario Sunshine. Although other titles might be included in some form. My aim is to produce the world's largest Super Mario Sunshine website. Most Mario sites focus on many Mario titles; with a lower focus on each game. My goal is to have a very in-depth focus on Mario Sunshine. It is, afterall, quite a big and extensive game. Having said that, I have some other plans for the site which will significantly expand it. But those are not to be discussed until after the site has been running for a little while. When we get closer to launch, I'm going to be making some official announcements and going into a little more detail. :)[/color]
Muse Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 Oh!Oh!I call the first Luigi Banner James Makes!I call it!I call It![I]Blinks as there is a silence and everyone is looking at her[/I]I...will be quiet now...[I]Waits for JAme's banners...[/I]
Boo Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 I had one of those wallpapers as my own for a while :P but I still like my vincent Valentine, cloud strife and Red XIII wallpapers the best. :D
Desbreko Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 [color=indigo]Hey, just made another Shine Get! banner! Check it out:[/color] [IMG]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Banners/ShineGet2.gif[/IMG] It's a good thing that paint isn't weather-proof. [color=indigo]As you can see, I've even thought up a funny caption for it. Cool, eh? If people want, they can use it. I made it mainly to post on here, for other people to use. :)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now