Guest SunRiZe Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 I was wondering the other night if other people on Otakuboards have a theme song for their life? A song that means alot to you, or reminds you of certain events in your life that you would never want to forget :) Mine is Live's Run to the Water, as I said in someone elses thread, It symoblizes my life's struggles, my religion (it talks about a tribulation) and my ambitions in life. So. If you had a theme song on a soundtrack (I can produce one possibly, no more than 80 min, get in quick!) what would it be?
PiroMunkie Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [color=indigo]I can't really say I do. Bad Religion's "21st Century Digital Boy" reminds me a bit of myself, but it doesn't mean a lot to me or anything. Whenever I listen to the Mighty Mighty Bosstones I always think of Topaz (a member that used to post here a long while back) because she made sense of their name for me (I had always known the name, but didn't know what it was). I guess I am sort of boring that way. :all:[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I suppose my theme song would be "Fragile" by Sting...reminds me a lot of what happened to me throughout the years...[/COLOR]
Semjaza Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 I'd say "Bullion" by Millencolin right now. For a while it always seemed to be more like "Minute of Decay" by Marilyn Manson lol.
Schrat Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Mine would be WWE RAW's theme song!!! Or Linkin park's "In The End"
wrist cutter Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 "flower" by L'Arc~en~Ciel. Though usually it reminds me of things I [b]do[/b] want to forget.
Hyper Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 i dont really know. different stuff reminds me of different things.
amibasuki Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [FONT=arial] (Oh-oh, here she comes) Watch out boy she'll chew you up (Oh-oh, here she comes) She's a maneater ......hehehe, yyyyyyyyyyeah, that's my theme song alright......ANYwho...... I think the closest thing to a theme song that I can think of is....well.... can't think of it..... but Aquabat March (by you-guessed-it!) will be a fine substitute in the meantime :cross:... [/FONT]
Flash Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 'Superman' by Lazlo Bane... So very, very true. Actually, it'd be more of a combo, really... 'Loser' by Beck, 'Daddy wasn't there' by Ming Tea, and 'Here to stay' by KoRn. A techno remix of all those songs put together.
Chaos Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Mudshovel by Staind. That song just totally fits me.
The Harlequin Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Hmmmm. Either Heaven Coming Down, by The Tea Party, or Ask For Answers by Placebo.[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 well because I write music I have done a rip off of Drive by Incubus called, 'Steal You're Food' and it's directed at The Harlequin. yeah probably that or Creep, by Radiohead, I love that song.
The Harlequin Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]Ahem. Actually, Jesus Chicken's theme song would be a version of "Hash Pipe" by Weezer, except changing Hash to Nesquik. No further comment.[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I was thinkin there for a second, but c'mon I am not a drug addict or anything, just to clear that up.
Kei Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=blue]I think that Points of Authority by Linkin Park suits me best. (Don't ask)[/color]
User Name Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 "Don't stop me now" by Queen "Nightswimming" by REM "Superman" by Lazlo Bane.
Kinetic Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [color=darkblue] I'll get back to you on this, because I'm not sure, but I'd say either "In the End", from Linkin Park, or "Speculum", from Adema. [/color]
Muse Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I'd have to say..."Hallies Song"BY Eminem because I sort of made my own Lyrics to it...well.Not really,I'd just Replace the "Baby"Parts with "Leggy" And She/Herto Him/His,So I'd be singing. "Some days I sit...Staring out the Window,Watching this world pass me by...Sometimes I think,Theres nothing to live for,I almost Breakdown anndd cry...sometimed I think I'm crazy,IM CRAZY OH SO CRAZY!Why am I here Am i just wasting my tiime?But then i See my [B]Leggy[/B],Suddenly I'm not Crazy,It all makes sence When I look into hiss eyes,Oh no!" ;)
Sere Tuscumbia Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 ah. Theme songs. Don't really *have* a theme song, but if my life depended on it (god forbid, I'd most likely die) I'd pick "Something to Sleep to" by Michelle Branch. Aaahhhh. Good song. Sere
Corey Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 Hmmm.... Either "Elenor Rigby" by Godhead Or "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack Probably the earlier.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now