Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Newest banner yet. And I swear ta Gawd, this only took around five minutes to complete.

[url=http://www.itsmysite.com/utter_chaos147/images/Bloodline-R.gif]B L O O D L I N E[/url]


All praise and donated money for a job well done should be posted/sent to me. Any gripes, flames, or rants should be sent to [email]Bill_Gates@microsoft.com[/email]
Posted
[color=indigo]:sleep: I made that background a while back, dear Neh. :whoops: It only takes about a minute to put together. So then you just put the crosslines and added text. I hate to say it in your case, but five minutes for that is laughable. It should take, at most, three minutes. :p

[edit] I take that back, I just went into PhotoShop and made that background in more like 30 seconds. :p[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Clouds, Find Edges, Invert, adjusted the Levels, probably a color dodge. The would give you the main image. Then you adjusted the colors, and maybe something else. :whoops:

You did some variation of that, lol. It's the same background as I did when I showed you the chaotic flames of hell not long ago on AIM :p[/color]
Posted
Cool background, I'll have to try that out sometime soon. It seems rushed (like you said, 5min). I suggest:
-More detailed guidelines
-Off center them a little, maybe in the left or right corner
-Put CHAOS under guidlines?
7/10 w/o suggestions
9/10 w/suggestions
Posted
Wrong Piro, but close...

That's actually a texture feature I tried and messed around with. No clouds. All I did was use that Fire Hazard method, but using black and white this time. THEN I used Find Edges, then played around with levels and contrasts. A few slight motion blurs, slapped some text on it, Guasanned the text, slit out the crosslines, and boom.

You were about 6.64556346466356645645647485359424782301941-01234120473490437490127403% right...:cross:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Wrong Piro, but close...

That's actually a texture feature I tried and messed around with. No clouds. All I did was use that Fire Hazard method, but using black and white this time. THEN I used Find Edges, then played around with levels and contrasts. A few slight motion blurs, slapped some text on it, Guasanned the text, slit out the crosslines, and boom.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]... o.o .... They look so similar... If not the same. Quite odd. What texture feature do you speak of?[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]That's great! The texture and the coloring fits perfectly! I think it looks kewl! mm... 8/10?[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]... o.o .... They look so similar... If not the same. Quite odd. What texture feature do you speak of?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I kinda needa rephrase... I used clouds, but only in the making of the Fire Hazard, which when you look back in my post, you'll see that I did that first, so essentually, I DID use Clouds, but only to complete the Fire Hazard technique. But they are in no way acting upon the final result, so to speak.



[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]I would think about a 7.8/10 cause I dont like the cross :D [/B][/QUOTE]


Actually, I had the crosshairs based on a black BG of a message board, but it does look very out of place on OB...
Posted
[color=darkblue]
It's very good, but as No-Name said, I think the cross-hair should be in the top left corner.

It's awesome, other than that, and I think I'll have to go and try out the technique :p Man, Piro has had PS so little time, and knows triple, if not quadruple what I do :bluesweat:
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]It's awesome, other than that, and I think I'll have to go and try out the technique :p Man, Piro has had PS so little time, and knows triple, if not quadruple what I do :bluesweat:[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, nah. I can't figure out the background in your banner. I'm guessing some clouds were used, since that is ever so common.. but other than that I can't really identify much else.

[edit] Actually, I see some tile-y things and something else in there I don't know what name to put it on.. lol, but they aren't part of the actual effect, so you still kind of got me. :p[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Lol, all I did was center my wallpaper in there...I couldn't tell you how I made it, because it was spur of the moment, and me clicking on random things :p

It had something like 10-15 layers, with filters (since that's all I know how to use is filters), and different layer effects to make it look good. I actually used enlight.boom, just with the streaks, though, because it was plain around the edges. But alas, that's all I know how to do is use filters, and change the layer blending modes...and half of the tools on the toolbar.

*edit*
Ah yes, I can't make anything without those tiles I invented :p Really easy, too...Clouds, Pixelate>Mosaic (cell size 15), Accented Edges, and a new blending mode :p And I had my backteria things, too, those were the base layers...and one of the top ones was chrome, polar coordinates, and to get rid of the line, motion blur. Then color, and that's just part of it :p
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...