Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]What animals have you seen, not within a zoo. Dangerous or not.[/COLOR] Since I was born in Phoenix, Az and my family and I used to go camping alot(not within camp grounds), we saw tons of animals. Rattlesnakes, Tarantulas, Black Widows, a Mountain lion, Coyotes, Scorpions, a Bear, Jack rabbits, Cactus Wren, ect. I can't remember every-one.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I live in Canada, there aren't many animals wandering around my town, but at my old summer camp I used to see deer, water snakes, racoons (They live in the trash cans), mallard ducks, turtles, locusts, crayfish, and coyotes. There might have been some more, and there was this other strange bug I saw but I can't remember it's name. I just remember it stays up in tree tops and makes a loud noise with it's wings.[/color]
Posted
Where I went to camp there were tons of animals (kinda like my house) and I saw the same snake everyday. I have a pet frog, but he lives outside. I've seen him everyday since he was tiny, now he's huge!
Posted
[color=deeppink]My favorite animal in Michigan would have to be the wild turkey. Up north they run around in little flocks on the side of the road, and they're really ugly and I just like them :toothy: Other than that I've seen kangaroos, koalas, any sort of pond/lake life (that usually end up in our pool), and lots and lots of deer...most often dead on the side of the highway :p

Ah yes, I also saw a bald eagle the other day, that was neat ^-^[/color]
Posted
[color=blue]I've seen a Red-Tailed Hawk near where I live before. I've also seen some fruit bats, a sea turtle, and a bear cub, but not where I live, of course.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I've seen alot of animals.... but other than squrrels.. raccoons..etc, i've seen a grey fox at the Grand Canyon, a rattlesnake outside my school, and.... nothing else really.[/color] [/size]
Posted
I live in Chicago... All I get to see are pigeons, squirrels and crows... Every once in a while a seagull, racoon or possum.

If I go out to the suburbs I sometimes see geese and ducks... I've only seen a deer outside of the TV or zoo once in my life lol.

I've seen plenty of other animals when on vacation though... moose, coyotes, rabbits, wolves, buffalo and black bears.

Pet wise we've had geckos, toads, garter snakes, turtles and some dogs. I've personally owned 2 ferrets (Sable and Kit), 2 rats (Pogo and Twiggy) and a scorpion (Pinchy).
Posted
Well I don't see too many wild animals.
I see birds all the time, crows and stuff.
Ducks on the school oval sometimes.
Kangaroos, but not too often
Oh, and snakes. We had one in our house once. Only a baby snake, but still *shudders*
Posted
I've almost hit a bear with my uncles quad a few years ago. And I saw about 20 wild boars in the woods where I live. I've seen snakes and spiders and bats. Along with my share of bugs. I saw rabbits and dogs and cats. Also i've seen dolphins and sharks i the ocean. And I've birds of every color.
Posted
i'v seen a fox, we almost ran over a deer once but i'v seen lots of deer, mice(does that count?), rabbits, squirrels, dogs, cats, turtles, snakes, a buffulo(sp)...hmmmmm...i guess that's it
Posted
coyotes lots, they always take my dogs and they join their packs. i used to have a half dog half coyote who was real wild. i see rabbits,snakes,frogs just little stuff. and oh yeah a wild grasshopper.
Posted
Being in Canada, near Zora, we see lots of wildlife. Groundhogs are my most hated enemies; they dig up the gardens. I just shoot them with my bow. We get lots of racoons, sometimes even deer.
Posted
[color=royalblue]In real life? Um...I've seen kangaroos, koalas, kookaburras, cockatoos (there are black ones with bright yellow crests that live by the Murray River, which borders the north of my home state of Victoria. They're incredible to watch.)...um...what else...I've seen emus in the wild...swans...I could go on and on.

I just realized how relatively pointless this topic is. lol[/color]
Posted
I have seen deer, squirrels and mourning doves etc. as I live close to the woods.
There is a pond a way farther, there i see a snake in the water. It surfaces for a moment only, so I can't identify it. This is in US.

I have been to a cousin's house in Asia, they have peacocks all over the place. i thought it was pretty cool, but try getting sleep at night.:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...