Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[i]This poem was inspired by the film Vanilla Sky[/i]

[b]Break Free[/b]

I want to break free
From this cage concealing me
Is this a dream or is this reality?
Everything I see, the blue sky and sea
Makes me want to break free
from this cage concealing me

The things I touch, the emotions I feel
Are they there?
Are they real?
Is my mind distorting the surroundings around me?
I want to break free
From this cage concealing me
I must...break free
Posted
WOW! denny, that is some neat stuff, keep up the good work! :wigout:
Posted
[color=red] Inspired by Vanilla Sky...that was a horrible movie...but this poem is nicely written. It has redundancy, but is able to pull it off, and the point of it is very well executed. It seems you have talent. You should write more. I give it an 8/10. Great.[/color]
Posted
o0o! Thank you all, i agree Vanilla Sky was a load of....*stops himself* I thaught this thread was gonna become dead, but then people started replying :D, Thank you all again, this is my first serious poem, i usualy like comidic poems, i dunno why i just got a great idea when i was falling asleep at that boring movie, lol.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Heh, thanks alot, this is great, i thought i'd ressurect this as Vanilla Sky just came out on DVD adn Videa, about 2 weeks ago, over here. I hate the film, but it was the inspration for this poem. I am currently working on another poem, it shoukd be up soon. Thansk alot for all the ratings, :D great convidence boost.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] It's not that it was bad; it's just I don't write rhyming poems very often, so that may be why I thought it seemed off. Other than that, though, it was great.[/color][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...