Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red]My lifelong dream would be to become a proffesional writer of some sort. It's possible as with all things. We'll see if I can make it. It sure would be awesome to become a writer. It depends on if I get a chance, and do things right. It's possible though. [/color]
Posted
[color=red][b]I want to be the computer tech guy at a big company and laugh at all the n00b employees. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
I want to be able to be a part of someone's life, and change them for the better.

In a bit of a silly way, I want to be part of a miracle.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I want to be able to be a part of someone's life, and change them for the better.

In a bit of a silly way, I want to be part of a miracle. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red]I'm certain you've inspired someone, at least one person. I'm very certain. But I guess you're saying you want to change them directly, like getting to know them, becoming understanding of them. I think this is a very well thought lifelong goal--I mean, it's as unselfish as unselfish can get. I can tell you are very compassionate. I'm sure you will change someone for the better to, it is possible. Anything is possible. Anything, anything your heart wishes...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Psh. I'd like to kill my mother, father, and step father before I die.

-K[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Aren't you the cheerful one.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sylph [/i]
[B]If not, I'd enjoy teaching history to college students. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Ever since i was a little kid i wanted to do that. But computers come first. :D[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Aren't you the cheerful one.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]ZIPPADEE DO DAH ZIPPADEE A! MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

*walks off whistling*

-K[/color]
Posted
Heh, my "life-long dreams" have changed so much over the course of my life. Geez....... I'll just name what I can think of...........

One of them was that I wanted to be a ballerina. In fact, I still would like to realize that dream, but it's not possible for me. Physically, I couldn't make it; my ankles are awful and tendons have been pulled so many times that my ankles would snap if I were on pointe--they'd snap anyway because I also have flat feet, an arch is necessary.

Another more fantasy-like dream is that I'd be part of a rock band, and not just any band but a freakin awesome one that no one can top, like 311.... and I'd be like Chad Sexton (bows down), one of the best drummers out there. But I've never planned on pursuing that one.

I guess my last "dream" is that I get married one day. Hopefully (knocks on some doggone wood) that dream can be realized in time,............ and in its own due course (not lookin to rush anything for heaven's sake). I'd like to be married when I'm 23. That's a good age.
Posted
Of all things, I want to be a voice actor. I mainly want to do the original voice of someone, but I'd be willing to do a dub-over, too. Of course, that would involve hiding my true identity from rabid elitist anime fans. :nervous:
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
My lifelong dream is to be a Star Wars novelist. :D Oh and to become very, very rich. :D


[QUOTE]Psh. I'd like to kill my mother, father, and step father before I die.[/QUOTE]

I really hope your kidding......Because if your not....your one sick kid...unless this is all an inside joke im not aware of.....your truely sick.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]I really hope your kidding......Because if your not....your one sick kid...unless this is all an inside joke im not aware of.....your truely sick. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]How sad. I'm sick.

Lol. Right.

And i'm not jokeing. *shrugs*

It's my lifelong dream, not yours. So it can be whatever I want it do be ;P

-K[/color]
Posted
I just want to be involved in entertainment in some fashion. I want more than anything to be a great filmakker so that I can write, direct, and produce movies of my own design. I want to be a Sci-fi/Fnatasy movie director most, but I also want to create other pieces of work taht don't involve those genres. While, I'm doing that I may do some other work like making animated series to prove once and for all that the best stuff isn't limited to the Japanese.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]Before Now, I always wanted to become a photographer... but then again... I thought...

I wanted more excitement, and a lil more fun to it...

Soo.. ever since I started RPG'ing.... I found out exactly how fun writing stories were...

sooo... my dream is to become a famous-award winning director, and share the stories with the world in movies. ^_^
Then I still get to use cameras, yet still do the things I love. ^_^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]For me, eventually I want to become a doctor later on in life after I've experienced being in different careers that lead up to it. If money and survival weren't really that much of an issue, for sure I'd be a writer for video games kinda like Andrew Vestal or President Evil. As far as my personal life is concerned...I want to meet and love someone who I can care for while that person would treat me right. Have kids too...:)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I want to be able to be a part of someone's life, and change them for the better... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Oh Cera, I'm sure any of your friends would say that you are accomplishing your dream on a daily basis. You leave a positive impact on everyone you come in contact with, not to mention the fact that you are one of the most wonderful people I've ever met. Ergh, I'm getting all wishy-washy now... where are my Mimi pictures?

My dreams are to meet the "love of my life" and have them love me too, get some of my cartoons published (or possibly animated), and to have children who I can bore with my long rants about life...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]It depends what you mean by lifelong dream.

I mean, on a personal level...I want to be happy and take care of my family until I die.

On a professional level, I want to change the face of interactive entertainment forever.

Doesn't sound too realistic, but hell...it's a dream. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]I want to be able to be a part of someone's life, and change them for the better. [/B][/QUOTE]

You know what? I really [i]really[/i] hope that's true. Cos the world sure needs more people like that. Of course what you could mean is 'I want someone to be a part of my life and change me for the better'...in which case, good luck to you anyway! :)

PS: Yes, I am stalking you through the threads and making fun of you at every turn. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...