Guest Chris Posted December 30, 2002 Posted December 30, 2002 [color=green]i like it, very nice. who is it?[/color]
Nomad Posted January 4, 2003 Author Posted January 4, 2003 thx ssj3, and i have no flippin clue who it is. I found it while looking at some stuff on my image making tool and find, i'm guessing a tutorial screen shot of her. hey here's another how's it?
Boo Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 That one's very very cool But the text is hard to read.......
Boo Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 It looks much better now. :) Good job on the banner ^^
Guest Chris Posted January 4, 2003 Posted January 4, 2003 [color=green]you are very talented. i admire the fact that you do awesome banners and make them not look repetative. that last banner is awesome, as you probably already know.[/color]
Boo Posted January 11, 2003 Posted January 11, 2003 Apart from the fact that I dont really like the txt..... AWESOME! Hippie: Groovy Dude!
Guest Musahi Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 [color=darkred]OooH. I love Drowning Pool. Too bad the singer died. Only about a month before Ozzfest hit San Antonio too. I wish I could have seen them. I like how you used names of songs for the backround. It's pretty good, but I still like the Goku vs. Vegeta banner best. The Brolly banner is pretty good except for it looks like it's saying [b]H[/b]omad.[/color]
Hittokiri Zero Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 Your banners are somewhat plain =P. PLain in the sense that'd i've seen stuff like that before. :rolleyes: But i've been around so I guess it's hard to impress me with originality.
Nomad Posted January 12, 2003 Author Posted January 12, 2003 EDITED: I edited this one also as seeing how now one posted about it. Here's a different one. If you wanna read the post here before highlight the spoiler. [spoiler]could anyone suggest some kind of new banner for me to make? just bored right now, and need to do somethin. here's a banners I did a little while ago and don't think I posted it.[/spoiler]
Shy Posted January 12, 2003 Posted January 12, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=332601[/img] [size=1]I love this one ^_^ Why did you have to take it off of your sig? It is one of the better Bebop banners that I have seen out there. -Shy[/size]
Nomad Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 here's not a banner but more like a big image. I dunno what else to say....
Guest Chris Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [color=green]very nice. i like the blue/green effect. 7.8/10[/color]
Nomad Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 thx guys, here's a banner based with that bg and image.
Guest Chris Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=green]wow, very good. 9/10.[/color]
Boo Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 yeah. It looks really cool, but... The txt is hard to read....
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Wow thats incredible! Very nice, I don't like the text though as DA mentioned. Its too hard to read. 9/10
Boo Posted January 22, 2003 Posted January 22, 2003 cool! i cant see any mistakes in it! Its just.... COOL
Nomad Posted January 26, 2003 Author Posted January 26, 2003 here's a weird banner. Just words on it, i tried something different. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344445[/img] EDIT: i just made a new banner it's in my sig, how is it?
Guest Chris Posted January 26, 2003 Posted January 26, 2003 [color=green]the first one, i don't like, a little too plain. the second one is cool, if only i knew what rammstein is.[/color]
Boo Posted January 28, 2003 Posted January 28, 2003 Rammstein rocks ^^ so does the banner! The banner u posted was... well.... not ur style me thinks.... Dont fit u...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now