Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=#707875]Still, i don't see why you think it's funny to help the antichrist. whatever man.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]:twitch: *blinks*

Here's another banner. It's a banner for my site, really just saying that's it's coming soon.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Wow! Very nice, I really like it. Only one thing though,around his head, it still has a little white. Unless it's like that already. Otherwise, I love it. 9.7/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]It's already like that, it was some light shining on his head.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]lol, okay another animated one.[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]

[color=teal]*Mod approved double post. The one before it was spam. -Syk3[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]heh, you seem like a nice person to meet irl. heh, it's nice though. a little fast, but i'm guessing it's supposed to be that way.[/b][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Hey, here's another banner. I got the picture of the face from blindchild02, the one he has in his thread. How is it?

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=350562[/img]


Also, here is a image I made for a contest on a graphics board (not the one in my sig). If you don't like real people in image, then don't look. how is it?

[img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/GraphicEntry.png[/img][/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
I always like your stuff Nomad - these last two are kinda scary... hehe.

I like ICP, don't get me wrong, but I don't like that you swore in it, I'm no prude when it comes to stuff like that, I just... I dunno, don't like it.

Also in your "eye" banner, the second line says, "Cannot stand this hell I fell", did you mean feel?... love the eye bit and that font seems to fit the banner nicely....

Gooda joba.... ^_^
Posted
Heres a banner that Nomad made for me tonight. I am currently using it and it is tight as hell. Take a look...

[IMG]http://www.abnormalgfx.com/hos/hatakivashbanner2_.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Nomad- The ones you put up are freaky. I was actually shocked. Very freaky.

Hataki Vash- That banner is sweet. I love it, scary, but not too scary. Nice! ^^[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Hey, wassup? Here's a new banner for yall. No real people. So how's it?


--Nomad[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
Lol, the eyes are kind freaking me out, but it's good banner. I like the text, it's pretty cool!! Good job, I like the idea of the line splitting the two halves.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i'm not a big fan of the insane clown possy (well, i haven't really heard any of their stuff so, yeah . . .) but you banners are always good. nice.[/b][/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's a banner that I made for visser 3 on another board.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=447120[/img]


--Nomad[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
Sick I love Dragonballz, I wish you made more, Cause your banners, that you have been making... Here is just a little freaky, what doesnt mean there not good though ^_^ Nice Job!
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's a banner I just made. I tried something different, but like all the others that I tried something different with, its probably not so good. Dunno, I like everything about the banner except the little images beside Gokou.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=448516[/img][/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Here's a Vash The Stampede banner I jsut made. It's smaller than my other banners.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=449654[/img][/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Posted
Hmm I like the pic you used, But I think it would look better, without the bg with the mumbo jumbo.. I think it would be better with anyone pic faded in the bg.. But I know how you like making funky banners.. Its really cool
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]You mean you like it like this;
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=449673[/img]

...better than this?;
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=449654[/img][/COLOR][/size][/FONT]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i like it the first way better. but that's just my opinion.[/b][/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]what white spots?[/b][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]These white spots. Erhm....yes.

They look kind of cool actually.... but I don't thinkit's supposed ot look like that.

It looks like wherever there was actually black, it didn't show up? Erhm... I dunno.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=450330[/IMG]
Posted
[FONT=arial][size=3][COLOR=darkblue]Those white spots only show up for me when I'm looking at it in apicture veiwer in my documents. PNG makes any completly black spot white, as if transparent. But it shouldn't look like that when I post it. Hmmm... Dunno[/COLOR][/size][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...