Domon Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 I'm so happy!!!!! Today is my 16th birthday!!!!! I feel so happy!!!! :) :D :excited:
Krademon Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 I haven't pmed you with this soo. Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to Domon Happy birthday to you *pleases don't kill me* My birthday's on the 8th of october and so is my brothers. Yes I am a twin and no were not identicle. I have a friend which people think is my brother instead of richard. Oh well. Best wishes
Foredaddy Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 Well why dont you go drivin or something! Booyah! Get out of here asfast as you can! RUN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *ahem* Sorry I thought this was the horror thread. um... Happy Birthday: [I]from your friends at[/I] [B]Foreddady Inc.[/B]:devil:
Avalon Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 Well, happy birthday...I hope you do have a happy one and many more...;)
MarkM Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 well happy birthday to ya...and enjoy driving
User Name Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [b]-incoming message-[/b] My friend, congratulations, you are now a man. Or a woman, if you wish. Medical science is an amazing thing these days. [i]For, he's a jolly good fellow, He's a jolly good fellow, He's a jolly good fellow, And so say all of us, And so say all of us. Hip - hip - HOORAY ! Hip - hip - HOORAY ! Hip - hip - HOORAY ![/i] [b]-end of message-[/b]
Genkai Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 gappy sweet sixteen!!!! get some presents and a car, and bust a move!! anyway, yeah.. if you get a lot of money, cut me in...
Guest Matt Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [color=red][b]I would recomend getting your license before you get a car...[/b][/color]
Mitch Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [color=red]Happay Birthday. Hope your day was or is grand, in all aspects of it. Merry Chirstmas, and don't you forget the Turkey an' Stuffin' ethar...;) [/color]
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 Happy birthday. 16th b-days are always fun.
Char! Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]I would recomend getting your license before you get a car...[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]:laugh: :laugh: But hey, isn't it like 16 1/2 that you can get a lisence, and not just 16? :huh: --Mike[/color][/size][/b]
Mitch Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]:laugh: :laugh: But hey, isn't it like 16 1/2 that you can get a lisence, and not just 16? :huh: --Mike[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]It's different in every state, I think. It's 16 here in wonderful Bismarck, ND. I don't know about elsewhere. And also you can take Behind The Wheel here to get it earlier than 16. [/color]
Char! Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [color=teal][size=1][b]Aw, damn you Bismarckians!!! lol, j/k I think here in Wisconsin you can get your learner's permit at 15 1/2, but you have to wait til 16 1/2 for your lisence... Bleh... --Mike[/color][/size][/b]
Guest Matt Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]:laugh: :laugh: But hey, isn't it like 16 1/2 that you can get a lisence, and not just 16? :huh: --Mike[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red][b]Yes, well, atleast where I live. But he should get his license before he gets a car. So he will have to get his permit first. It's not cool to be bombin' around town with your mom. >_<[/b][/color]
Mitch Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]Yes, well, atleast where I live. But he should get his license before he gets a car. So he will have to get his permit first. It's not cool to be bombin' around town with your mom. >_<[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=red]It's not that bad, I have a car and only a learner's permit. It really isn't that bad. Anyways, next month I can get my licence since I turn 16 finally. It sucks having a Birthday at almost the end of the year, it really does.[/color]
Char! Posted September 18, 2002 Posted September 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]It's not cool to be bombin' around town with your mom. >_<[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]lol, I heard that![/b][/color][/size]
Mist Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]I would recomend getting your license before you get a car...[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1] I agree with [i]that[/i] guy. *points to Son Goten* Anyway, happy birthday. ^^[/color][/size]
Sara Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 Actually, in Wisconsin, you have to be 15 1/2 before you can get your Temps. You have to have your temps for six months before you can take the road test at get your license. And you're on probation for nine months after that--only one non-family member in the car. Trust me. I'm in the middle of the whole thing right now. Happy birthday....
Domon Posted September 19, 2002 Author Posted September 19, 2002 Uhhhh actually :blush: I don't even have my learners yet :blush: i've been kinda busy with school and all i haven't had the time yet. But hopefully before school is out i'll have my drivers license. *Oh to the person that didn't know what gender i am, i'm a boy*
Genkai Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 man, we cant even get our permit till we're 16 1/2....................... so your not missing much where we are...:(
Domon Posted September 19, 2002 Author Posted September 19, 2002 That has to majorly suck genki! I feel sorry for you:( I could get my learners its kinda just that you might say, oh heck i'll just admit it!!! I'm lazy!!!!!!!!! Now i feel embarressed!!!:blush:
Rain Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 I think I'm a bit late on this but...Happy Birthday!! Have a great day and go do something fun like have a party or drive a car or...eh, I don't know what I'm talking about:) Have fun!!
Domon Posted September 19, 2002 Author Posted September 19, 2002 Don't worry about that, i already got a cool present!!!! KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN SUCH A STATE OF HAPPINESS I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN CALM DOWN *Slaps himself repeatdly in the face to calm down* Okay i'm calm, i'm okay folks! lol
BabyGirl Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=deeppink]Happy birthday...don't drive too fast now ^_~[/color]
Recommended Posts