OtakuBoards

1st base coach beaten

MarkM

[COLOR=crimson]I agree, that was funny as heck. I think those two had it coming to them. I mean, attacking the coach...who wouldnt think the team would retaliate for that? Watching those two get their *** kicked made my day. I would have done the same thing had that been my coach.[/COLOR]

I say, good on the Baseball players.

In all honesty, we have become a society that takes things way to seriously, especially sports, sports are good to point this out.

Even little league Ref's get beaten by obsessed parents wanting their kids to oversucceed, whatever happened to being proud of you kid's whatever the outcome.

As for these fans, they got what they deserved, that's what happens when you take a friendly thing like Baseball and turn it into a war.
The message is clear. Lighten up! and don't beat on my coach!

-Nuchlear :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]In Chiago a day or two ago a 1st base coach was beaten by 2 fans that jumped on the stands...so all the baseball players beat the §h!t out of the two guys...what do you think about this??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Just another example of how absolutely dumb people can be over sport.

Oh and...don't use symbols to override the language censor. That's your last warning.[/color]

Look that just shows you how far some people are willing to take sports. I personal love baseball, its one of my biggest passions, but am I gonna jump out there and beat the crap out of a coach? Hell no, I have too much repect for the games and the players to do that. People say now a'days fans are too rowdy. Well its not true. Anyone who does that isn't a true fan. They don't respect the game. Those people are embaressements, and I'm sure they learned their lesson, well in today's society you never know, but still. I think its utterly stupid that two people would do that, but you know atleast the father and son bonded:rolleyes: ...............in jail.

[color=blue]I remember seeing that on [i]Good Morning America[/i]. That was so sad to see that poor man be beaten for no reason. The father and son said they attacked him because he supposedly flipped them off. Doubtful. Those two morons just wanted to hurt somebody, and get known for doing it. People like them irk me to no end. Hurting people for fun.....sad....:nope:[/color]

[color=teal][size=1][b]They probably just wanted a way to get on tv... But why not a peaceful field-running instead of beating on an unsuspecting coach?

When the whole team rushed out for revenge, I wanted to be with them. But security should've let the team have their way with those jack-offs for an hour or two.

By the way, have the Brewers lost 100 games yet?

--Mike[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul [/i]
[B]They were father and son.
One had a knife.
They said the coach made an obscene gesture at them, but the coach is denying it.
I know about this 'cause I'm listening to it on the news right now. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=crimson]We already knew the details, sorry for being rude but he wants our opinion.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson]P.S. Sorry for getting off topic.[/COLOR]