eleanor Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 I've played the cello for about four years now, I don't practice though.
Char! Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 [b][color=teal][size=1]Corey... *sighs* Anyone who's halfway articulate will be able to say bandork really fast without mutating the b into a v. And bandork rolls off the toungue much easier. Say it. "Bandork." "Bandork." Oh, yes, it is [i]definitely[/i] dork... --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
DAMiEN Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 Trumpet(Jazz is the best!), used to guitar, drums, and piano. I played trumpet for the jazz, guitar since i though it was intersting(but now everyone plays it), drums because they are just fun and load! The piano because I think it sonds cool. You can play some great stuff on there.
Genkai Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 it's definitely band GEEK... sheesh... band dork... sounds like your saying band ork.band geek all the way. sheesh.
Vegitto4 Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 IT'S ORCH DORK!!!!!!!!!! ....and band dork, but yeah......
Corey Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [b]Geeks:[/b] DOK, genkai_yyh [b]Dorks:[/b] Char!, Vegitto4 And the competition shows it's ugly head....
amibasuki Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [FONT=arial]goodnight, this is all just turning out to be nothing but a bunch of spam. who frickin' CARES whether it's band geek or dork? btw, it's band GEEK :cross: anywho, I wish I could play drumset. but I unfortunately lack in feet coordination. couldn't ever play guitar very well either. [/FONT]
Corey Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 HA! Four for geek! I would really like to learn to play the trumpet or the trombone...
DAMiEN Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Trombone and trumpet are both quite different. I prefer trumpet for the jazz and I don't think I could work the slide that well.
BondFanatic Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I play viola and I play it because I can't play anything else and think that violins are too squeaky.
Armadillomon Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Actually, where I live, the term is band nerd.
Char! Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 [b][color=teal][size=1]Nerd, geek, moron... They're all wrong... It's [i]dork[/i]! Grr... Anyway... I'd still be learning the trumpet had my band teacher not said you can only do either woodwind or brass. She said that playing both kinds will ruin your mouth. Bleh... And I paid 30 bucks for that thing (heh-heh Corey) Char![/b][/color][/size]
Guest cloricus Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 Saxophone, um I don't know why I play it... I guess I just like it. (I haven't played it for a while now tho...) 4... -Lord Epssy
MarkM Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I have played the Claronet and the Saxaphone....i dunno why....im gunna start playing the electric gutar
Corey Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 I've finnaly figured out how come I chose the Sax. When I was little I used to watch Sesamie Street. On Sesamie Street there's a charater named Hoot the Owl. He played the Saxophone. I think that may be why I got into jazz too... Kinda funny. ;)
Sara Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i] [B][b][color=teal][size=1]Well, if you won't vote, d'you mind if I put you on the "dork" side? ...cause it IS dork... ...and not geek... That's so dumb... yeah... :sleep: --Mike[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ::rolls eyes:: Sure, go ahead. I was merely suggesting that Nman would be the specialist in such things...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]Really, how do you play a drumset? Wouldn't it be playing drums? [/B][/QUOTE] I meant to say I play on a drumset. Which would be playing drums, yes. A simple typing error. You know I just love overly critical anal reticulate people like you! :D :butthead:
Anna Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B][color=green]I play PERCUSSION!! WHOOHOO!! snare drum, base drum, bells, cymbols, tympani, ALL that good stuff! ^^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] "cymbols"?? ::stamps "of no relation" on 'kool_aids' forehead and pushes her out of the family tree:: Good grief......... disgracing the family drummers, you are. :nope:
Armadillomon Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 Hey guys wish me luck. I have district marching band competition this Saturday. If we get 60 points or more, we go to regionals, and if we are one of the top 5 @ regionals, we go to state finals. My school's never been to state marching finals, so I hope we make it this year!
Char! Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 [b][color=teal][size=1]Hey, good luck, ya bandork! Heh heh... Char![/b][/color][/size]
Corey Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char!, Slightly edited for correct content by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1]Hey, good luck, ya band[/size][/color][/B][b]geek[/b][B][color=teal][size=1]! Heh heh... Char![/b][/color][/size][/QUOTE] ;)
DaRicanRhyno Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 I play thee saxophone. I wanna learn guitar,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now