Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:babble: [color=blue][size=1]Well...I'll spend every day like it's my last, in other words, I'm saying that everything that I do will be to please me and me only.[/color][/size]:cool:
Posted
Skip school and have fun. My parents wouldn't make me go to school. I would use most of my money.

I think i have seen a thread like this before a while ago.
Posted
Yes, I started a thread about the asteroid closing on Earth (thus endangering our lives) in the summer. I think it isn't very far away, so perhaps moderators could fuse this into it, or something...
Posted
This is indeed a pessimistic topic in a sense. It's kind of a shame to see people so young, most not even in the prime of their lives yet, thinking about death.

Then again, because death is one thing people can't control yet, I suppose it's able to fascinate younger people too.

I do vaguely remember a topic touching on this subject, but I never repsonded. If I had that much time to live, I would simply see everything I ever wanted to see, and try to write something memorable that would be remembered long after I was gone. Lofty thinking? Yes. But everyone's gotta be a dreamer sometimes, lol.
Posted
If you think that today will be the last day of your life, will you accomplish more things? Sometimes, I think that way, and within that day, I found out that I done more things than any other days.
Posted
I would try to ignore it,

kinda like at the end of summer before you go back to school.

if you just stress the whole time there is no way youll have fun, youll be trying to hard.

but if you sit back and let the good times roll.

and I would keep going to school, I would just show up late, and do no work, coming and going as I pleased.

that way I could still get all the perks of being with my friends but not the bad stuff like work and waking up.

overall, I would just try to take advantage like every one else.

oh yea, I might take some of the more delicate issues in the world and settle them for every one, like assasinations and what not...jk.
Posted
I would do everything I feel like. I would stay out all night. I would go to concerts and try to sneak backstage. I would see if acupuncture really helps the muscles. I would do everything and anything.
Posted
[color=red] Yes...there was a topic about this when the news was talking about that meteor which had a chance of hitting us. Anyways, I would try to do my one dream--become a writer. If I could do just that, I would die with a reason.[/color]
Posted
I say its hard to truly tell what you'd do until the day truly comes. Until then your just speculating, the news might send you into a delusional paranoid state.
Posted
Kinda like what AnimeLover said, I want to make a book or a video game before I go. I want to share my imagination with everyone. At least then I will know I did something very successful.
Posted
i would do everything that i was afrade to before...and would say thing s that i wouldn't say before...so i could die with everything done and said...
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Where do I begin...
1) Chocolate
2) Harlequin
3) Thailand
4) Bush, Fear Factory, Nightwish, The Tea Party, Filter, Nirvana, Hunters and Collectors, Static X, 17 strategically placed speakers....
5) Chocolate
6) Black velvet
7) Chocolate
8) Chocolate
9) thunderstorm
10) Harlequin.

[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiV [/i]
[B]If you just find out that you only live for 3 years (or six months), what do you want to do with the times left? [/B][/QUOTE]

With a time period as vague as 3 years or 6 months, I wouldn't be able to do much without being so horribly paranoid that Id have a heart attack from all the stress.:devil:
Posted
I think that [b]ideally[/b], no-one should want to live a different lifestyle if they were dying. I think we should live the kind of life that if we died at any moment we wouldn't have wasted it.

HOWEVER.. that is just 'ideally', and in real life, no one really lives like that because they doubt and fear doing certain things because they have to live with the consequences. I think it's important to think of the consequences of your actions (You shouldn't go out having a wild, immoral time just because you know you'll die) but ideally you shouldn't fear doing something you really want to do.

again, no one really lives like that though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiV [/i]
[B]If you just find out that you only live for 3 years (or six months), what do you want to do with the times left? [/B][/QUOTE]

Idealy:

I would travel to Japan and spend most of my time there, learning everything I could. Then I would come back broke and humbled. Go to everyone I wronged, rectify the situation. And then tell every person what I really feel. Then spend the lasts moments of my breath in the arms of my love...
Posted
Walk up to the girl i have admired, and grown to love for the past 4 years, and give her thebiggest set of white, and red, and pink roses I could buy, then, I would, well, hopefully actually end up getting the response I would want.
Guest defbug
Posted
Well if I have 6 months to live, do a little bit of traveling and get my best friend, Katrina Mitchell and have sex with her until before I croak!!!! :babble:
Posted
i would take wirginity out of ewery girl i can and do other dangerous things.
then in the end if playng with dangerous animals, swiming in fals, tuning on roofs etc haven't killed me i would dye the best death world has ever seen. imagine something like getting a role in a movie where my charecter dyes. lets say he jumps out of the plain with a bomb and explodes couple metres from the ground. so what if somebody did it for real? whithcameras rolling and me dying for real it would be on the news all around the world. to bad i won't be there to enjoy it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...