Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
What goes up a pipe down, but not down a pipe up?

Smoke, as in a smoking pipe (like popeyes). Too bad that isn't the answer but it is correct to the question.
*note* the PIPE may not be a drain pipe.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tigervx [/i]
[B]
2.A king want to seperate his kingdom equally between his two sons. What does he put in his will?

[/B][/QUOTE]
He said that "one of the son will divide the land and the other will chose first"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][size=1][random tagline]There's an exception to every rule. Except this one.[/random tagline][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

after actually looking up 'generalisation' to see if I was right, I saw the example that Mnelmoth was probably trying to use was 'All generalisations are untrue. Including this one'
Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]Here is a riddle and a problem I found in a book. If they're already in the thread than I apologize.[/I][/COLOR]

[B]1:[/B] [I][COLOR=orange]Two explorers were on an expedition. When night came they were cold so they decided to light a fire then go to sleep. When morning came, other explorers found that they had died.

How did they die?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]2:[/B] [I][COLOR=orange]When I am small, I am consumed. When I am big, I can consume.

What am I?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]First person to get either of the problems right will recieve....they will recieve......a DINOSAUR.(but you have to supply it yourself)[/I][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Hmm, that is a right answer, but it's not quite the answer I'm looking for. I'll give people a hint, it's not organic(well at least I think it isn't). Good try though.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by enigma [/i][b]
[B]1:[/B] [I][COLOR=orange]Two explorers were on an expedition. When night came they were cold so they decided to light a fire then go to sleep. When morning came, other explorers found that they had died.

How did they die?[/I][/COLOR]

[B]2:[/B] [I][COLOR=orange]When I am small, I am consumed. When I am big, I can consume.

What am I?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkred]Erm...for question one, who [i]found[/i] the explorers? There could be several answer, the least of which they got hypothermia...

2. A business. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
what becomes smaller as you put more in it, and bigger as you take out of it? very easy. [/B][/QUOTE]

a hole

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mr. Maul[/i]
I've got one sorta like that which probably has the same answer, but anyway, the police got a call from the owner of a gas station. He was at work late at night, and he had just sold a finely dressed man five bags of softener salt, each weighing fifty pounds. The man asked the owner if he would help him carry the bags out to his car. The owner said yes, and so he helped him. The owner told the man good night as the man locked his car and rolled up the windows. The owner went back inside the gas station's store, because there was another man inside looking at an aisle with batteries. The car started to back out just as there was a loud crash, the power went, and all the lights went out. A gunshot rang out. When the power came back, the owner saw that the man with the salt had been shot. When the police got there they discovered that there was no bullet hole in any of the windows(which were all up), and that there was no gun, or trace of any firearms, besides the one bullet, in the man's car. The doors were locked the entire time, and there was no one else in the car with him. How is this murder possible?[/QUOTE]

The car was a convertible and the top's down (open). The killer shot through the open roof.
Posted
[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia
Erm...for question one, who [i]found the explorers? There could be several answer, the least of which they got hypothermia...

2. A business. [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue][I]For the first one, you're right, they did die of hypothermia. Who found them doesn't matter. You see, they were exploring in the Antartic. When night came, they went to their igloo, lit a fire and slept. The fire then melted the igloo and then the hypothermia got them.

Secondly, a buisness could be a right answer, but still isn't the one I'm looking for.[/COLOR][/I]
Posted
The world may never know. I guess I'll just answer the 2 riddles that I posted and no one answered.

Where's king Solemin's temple?
Answer: on his forehead.

What's 100 feet up?
Answer: a dead centipede.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...