OtakuBoards

Shooting!

GotenksSSJ343

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]And Death Knight. You don't think murder is wrong you arrogant little prick... Imagine that same killer sighting in your mother, your brother, your sister, your father, your g/f etc.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Actually, i've wanted to kill my legal parents for a long time now, and the only family by blood I know of is my mother and sister. You can kill my bio mother anytime you want, she expressed enough that she wished I was dead as a child. But if my sister died, I would feel sorrow most likely. I would take the bullet for her, probably. I miss her dearly, but she's out there somewhere. Heh. If he took my girlfriend, I would prolly be pretty sad, I love her dearly. But otherwise, you can kill whoever you want honestly. For Amphion, i'll throw in all christians. Go ahead and kill them if you want, I definately wont stop you. lol.

Oh and all those snipers killed who they thought was the enemy, not making a statement to the world. They did what they were ordered, not what they felt like doing. So I dont respect them for killing when someone else told them to ;)[/color]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeathKnight, thats a bunch off ********. I had several staements here but I have realized that its futile to keep on trying to correct your ignorance. And saying that you have wanted to kil lyour parents for a while is just sick. I dont care if thats your beliefs or opinion or whatever, its sick. And your comment about the snipers was again, ignorant. Thats all you do is generalize people into one category that you choose. You generalize the Christians, then you generalize snipers all into one group that isnt even the majority.
Im not sure why you "threw in the christians" Im not a christian, I was just stating that generalization of any group was ignorant and shows how unintelligent a person is.

Fine.

Im not only calling you sick, I would and will say the same thing to anyone else who says the things that you have said. Im through talking about this. You can generalize me, call me a name, yell a profanity at me, or whatever. I cant stomach any more of this ignorance.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]hmm... shootings... that personally doesn't scare me very much. I know it was wrong for them to do that, and completely senseless... but trust me, there's three pretty big gangs in my neighborhood, one of them have 1/3 of them as my friends' friend, and my friends...
Even if there was some serial killer in my neighborhood, I wouldn't be scared to die, as long as my friends and family are okay.
The only time I've been scared of serial murduers, is the one earlier this year, in louisiana,... and my mom lives 3 hours away... ><
I've been really worried about her, since she's living by herself, and there's been some crazy things happening...
Except that, I don't think it was in the least bit right for him to do that, if it was from depression... I'm not sure which side to take... If he did that for absolutely no reason, and hate... That was completely wrong, and stupid. Although... this is like, an everyday event now-a-days...><[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]
Oh and all those snipers killed who they thought was the enemy, not making a statement to the world. They did what they were ordered, not what they felt like doing. So I dont respect them for killing when someone else told them to ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Right. That makes a [i]lot[/i] of sense. :rolleyes:

Now we're getting into nothing but stupid testosterone-based posturing.

It seems to me that this thread is going to keep going around in circles like this. Right now I'm not seeing anything valid being put into the discussion; people have already stated their views several pages ago...there's no need to keep up with this stupid attention seeking crap. I don't have time for it and I'm sure many others don't also.

Anyway...as I said, we've had pages of discussion on this subject already. If anyone wants to know what people here think, they can simply read through this topic. I certainly don't want this to get any more thick-headed than it already is.[/color]