OtakuBoards

Shooting!

GotenksSSJ343

There is no sense in arguing over a difference in a opinion cause we are all entitled to our own.

You may have your own views. Thats fine. I did not have as much a problem with your views as I did with your insults toward people who don't agrea with you.

And yes I respected you, like I do all Moderators. But not anymore.

I think we should all get back on topic. Usually you Mods close topics like this.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i somewhat agree with james but as i said earier, you dont know him, they SAY he has no connection with the victems but ya know the usa's police, half they time its just bs. ..ya just never know.. but if they are random killings, and he is caught, let the law decide. im not one to really stink my nosr in to thatk idna business, and u all know how nosy i am.. heh well, that really all i have to say, im goign ot bed, peace out

I just find it amazing that those who constantly consider others closed minded and weak are the ones who will never admit to being wrong.

no matter who you are, it is wrong to take life.

of course thats a moral opinion, so if your a peganist that doesnt much apply. and by the look of some of the avatars on the boards, Id say there could be a good number of satanist.

either way, this is all getting a bit rediculus because there is no challenge in shooting targets that are unsuspecting.

would you all respect a person shooting at a range the same way?

btw, I still say a specific group of you are sick people just as others before me have mentioned. thats probally why your saying this stuff on the net and not in person, your too weak and cowardly (just like this sniper) to confront your problems and enemies.

------------------------------------
super sayain, im in mandeville.

I also want to mention that those freak killers you mentioned killing with wires and what not, are the really sick ones who more deeply enjoy death. just not their own.

and as a mod. it may do you well to try and be a bit polite. of course, you dont have to, its us with out power on the boards that have to suck up.

and you guys are still all bunk for admiring or respecting this punk.

its also important to remember that no one said this guys acts are bad while the rest of the worlds horrors are ok or that we ignore them. they just arent the topic at hand.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticDarkElf [/i]
[B]i somewhat agree with james but as i said earier, you dont know him, they SAY he has no connection with the victems but ya know the usa's police, half they time its just bs. ..ya just never know.. but if they are random killings, and he is caught, let the law decide. im not one to really stink my nosr in to thatk idna business, and u all know how nosy i am.. heh well, that really all i have to say, im goign ot bed, peace out [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Who says I have to know him? And what difference does it make whether or not he/she has a connection with the families?

This person is a cold blooded murderer. I don't care who he/she is...what relationship he/she has with the families or whether or he/she thinks that what they are doing is the right thing.

The fact is, they are killing innocent people. Just as I have zero respect for Osama bin Laden (for doing [i]exactly[/i] the same thing), I also have zero respect for this individual.

[/color]

::: Looks at avatar :::

Maybe I should look into changing mine...

IF the guy was picking people off at half a mile or greater, yeah I would respect his skill, but not him nor what he is doing. What he is doing is sick. Random people is bad enough but taking down a little boy at school...

Hes not that smart a serial killer either...leaving the casings. It want be long before they know exactly what gun hes using and where he got it....then it will just be a matter of time before they find him.

actually the gun no one is sure of, but the caliber is a .223. i believe 5.56 mm bullet.

for all the non-crazies out there, thats the caliber of an m-16 or more likely an ar-15. although it could be any number of hunting or assualt rifles.

but ampion, that is a good point for everyone acting like this dude is anything besides a punk. I mean come on, shell casings.

and with the arguement I put up earlier in support of this being a bolt action rifle, the guy could have easily kept these casings.

hes just an A-hole. thats all.

shame on those of you foolish enough to admire him.

Yes, the .233 caliber ammunition that he is using is common among hunters and military personnel. If this serves as any indication towards his experience with artillary, and we respect him for killing innocent people, then wouldn't we be respecting the 9/11 hijackers for hijacking planes with box cutters? I only have respect for people who use their skill to [I]help[/I] people. This "person" is abusing their abilities. That's all there is to it.

I don't believe that there's much of a connection between the victims. The only lead that I know of thus far is that three victims were close to a Micheal's Craft store.

A crime is a crime and a coward is a coward. This individual won't stop until s/he is caught. By shooting women and children, this character attempting to surround "himself" in a legacy of some sort.

And, let's not mistake his [I]skill[/I] while we're at it. Those people felt pain. That boy lying on the ground, shot in the chest, was [I]awake[/I].

The only respectable move that this person can make now is turning the gun on themselves. That'll be the best shot s/he ever made.

Well again I found out something most of you will probably already have known about this but anyway the sniper/snipers left a car saying I am god and I heard a rumor that it also said I can decide life or death by the pull of a trigger. Now in my religous community that would be a very very bad insult whether this guy/girl has great skill or not. Because this guy is saying he is powerful because no has caught him/her. Now thats just nothing I can forgive him/her for saying that.

And you can call me weak,or whatever all you want but I just don't like this guy/girl wether he's/she's the best serial sniper in the world or not.

*notices he's losing it again.*

For all you who respect him/her I don't mind that because your titled to your opinion but I just wouldn't be saying something like that if he shot a bullet my way one day.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]Well again I found out something most of you will probably already have known about this but anyway the sniper/snipers left a car saying I am god and I heard a rumor that it also said I can decide life or death by the pull of a trigger. Now in my religous community that would be a very very bad insult whether this guy has great skill or not. Because this guy is saying he is powerful because no has caught him. Now thats just nothing I can forgive him for saying. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]LOL! Christians are still freaks who are sensitive. HAHA.

Well, he is a God. Who says God cant be killed ;) I would kill God.

But really, he's a God of Death till he's caught.

But lets not turn this into a religous discussion, with all the types of opinons we obviously have on this board, we could get this topic closed, and so far its an interesting debate. ^_^[/color]

I'm sensitive exactly but most christians in my neighborhod are a bit angry at this guy but anyway back to the topic my Shop teacher was talking trash about this guy and some certain words about him and goes on about some people think he's great and just as terrible as him and I told them him people are titled to an opinion but after that I had a nice long bus ride home.

[color=crimson]But the thing with the car shows how overconfidence can destroy a serial killer. That's just shameless ego-showing, lol. Eventually he might even get caught with how big that ego of his seems to have gotten to.

But the card might not even have been from him...

[quote][i]From CNN.com[/i]
Sources said it is unclear whether the Tarot card is related to the shootings. The card represents death in the fortunetelling deck.

Authorities said the card could have been left by a prankster.
[/quote]

I still respect him highly though, but it looks like he might go the way of other serial killers if he really left that card there.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Actually, like everything else, right and wrong is all opinon

Like to you, murder is 'wrong', as it is with most of the population.

But to me, murder isnt 'wrong'. Nothing is wrong with me, its just my opinon. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Ok, let me give you a situation my friend. If you were to be faced with your own murder, and were able to survive, barely, being almost killed by bullet, by the very sniper who has been doing this recent killings, would you still think he was so 'cool' and what he was doing is 'right'? Purely your opinion on this matter. Just give the truth.[/color]

hm... tension.....

he's right you know, animelover.... it is a matter of opinion. and it seems you are trying to force YOUR opinions on him.he said that he thinks the serial killer is awesome. he didn't say anything about your situation. it is possible that, under the circumstances you mentioned, he would no longer have this opinion, but, maybe he would. maybe right after he was shot he would say "I LOVE YOU, PERSON WHO SHOT ME!!!!!!!!!" i mean, really. ou never said you thought he wouldn't, but from the first sentence, "let me give you a situation, my friend", i think i know what kind of voice your saying that in.

this here, is PURELY MY OPINION. heh.

oh, and congratulations, if you werent a mod, you'd be a member!!! YAY!(not sarcastic, mind you)

anime lover, I admire your attempt to reach DK, but theres no use.

cowards like the sniper, and immoral people like DK, are only like that when they are not confronted by these problems.

DK will of course argue that he still wouldnt change his mind and what not, but in reality, if we werent on the net, and I beat him sensless, he would cry till the sun came up and then press assualt and battery charges on me.

these people are posting on the net, and therefore feel dis-connected from the real world. DK is just a (fill in your own insult) that would never say such outlandish things if we were all speaking to each other in person.
---------------------------------------
side note: the sniper/coward left a clue finally, one of those totally avoidable clues.
a terah card, the death one. with a short message to mr.police man... Im not sure what it said but I understand it was to the likes of-I am god.

sorta sounds like something DK would say.
oh well.
and sorry if I seem a bit rough but I dont stand for this bogus stuff DK is putting up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai_yyh [/i]
[B]hm... tension.....

he's right you know, animelover.... it is a matter of opinion. and it seems you are trying to force YOUR opinions on him.he said that he thinks the serial killer is awesome. he didn't say anything about your situation. it is possible that, under the circumstances you mentioned, he would no longer have this opinion, but, maybe he would. maybe right after he was shot he would say "I LOVE YOU, PERSON WHO SHOT ME!!!!!!!!!" i mean, really. ou never said you thought he wouldn't, but from the first sentence, "let me give you a situation, my friend", i think i know what kind of voice your saying that in.

this here, is PURELY MY OPINION. heh.

oh, and congratulations, if you werent a mod, you'd be a member!!! YAY!(not sarcastic, mind you) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] I'm just trying to see if what he believes goes so deep that it is no longer an opinion but what he truly believes in all concepts to be a distorted truth. I see his point of view, in some ways. He is admiring this person for what they can do kill people and snipe without getting stopped by the law. I was not being sarcastic when I said "let me give you a situation, my friend," I'm just trying to see how deep his so called respects ect. go towards this sniper. I'm trying to see if truly he does live for murder, to watch it and see it. I'm just trying to see.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]

these people are posting on the net, and therefore feel dis-connected from the real world. DK is just a (fill in your own insult) that would never say such outlandish things if we were all speaking to each other in person.
---------------------------------------
side note: the sniper/coward left a clue finally, one of those totally avoidable clues.
a terah card, the death one. with a short message to mr.police man... Im not sure what it said but I understand it was to the likes of-I am god.

sorta sounds like something DK would say.
oh well.
and sorry if I seem a bit rough but I dont stand for this bogus stuff DK is putting up. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Yes, this is partly true, in some ways. He may be hiding behind his facade, able to say as he wants without repute on the net. But I truly believe what he is saying is his true thoughts on the subjects, no matter how unrealistical they are. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B][color=red] Purely your opinion on this matter. Just give the truth.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I honestly dont know. You cant really imagine how you would react at nearly dieing, and especially at the hand of someone you respect. Nearly dieing isnt something you can just imagine up how it feels. If you can, then you've nearly died before ;)

LOL@gokents. You're a funny brat, but still a brat.

Thanks to AnimeLover for asking me these things nicely. I'm not really all that bad, but people seem to judge pretty fast on the net. Gracias mi amigo, you are one of a kind on these boards.[/color]

Anyway I was just at my frineds and he said (this is not racism to anybody just what my friend said) that it's a white person who's supposedly (sp?) giving suddan more time to make weapons. But I told him he was crazy what do you people think. But whoever is doing could be useing this as a diversion except for that fact the Un is also keeping us from attacking Irag.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Righteously defending? You're being very childish about things that really shouldn't be treated as such. "So there"? Please don't try to convince me that had to be there.

Your posts make your point, and they do it well, for the most part. But people wouldn't be quite so shocked and furious if you did it calmly instead of throwing in little gems like "[b] **** OFF. Must I put it any clearer? I think I need to. ... He and I have a problem with you all being goody-goods. So back the **** off before I get all moral.[/b]"

I went through all your posts here, and if you just read them objectively, they're fine. I don't necessarily agree with them, but I see where you're coming from. But people are bound to take them personally. Which you then respond to with more challenges....and the whole thing starts over again. [/B][/QUOTE]

Paragraph One: I felt like putting something in my posts to throw a little childish antics in there. To lighten the mood, actually.

Paragraph Two: I can say what I want, when I want, HOW I want. People are forcing their own opinions down my throat. So why shouldn't I shove mine right back? Or is that against the laws of common politness. Because, as we all know, I'm not polite.

Paragraph Three: Am I supposed to care if my posts are emotionally sparking? No. Am I supposed to care what you think? Not really, but I'll say I do for the heck of it.

[B]I just find it amazing that those who constantly consider others closed minded and weak are the ones who will never admit to being wrong.[/B][/QUOTE]

How can I be wrong in a matter of opinions?

[B]of course thats a moral opinion, so if your a peganist that doesnt much apply. and by the look of some of the avatars on the boards, Id say there could be a good number of satanist.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Once again, that brings us to the whole "choice of doing so" topic. So I won't dabble in that any further.

[B]btw, I still say a specific group of you are sick people just as others before me have mentioned. thats probally why your saying this stuff on the net and not in person, your too weak and cowardly (just like this sniper) to confront your problems and enemies.[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm prolly one of the most confrontational guys on this planet. Ask anyone that knows me day-to-day. I am NOT afraid to stand and fight, or just plain be insolent.

[B]super sayain, im in mandeville.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, a bit far off from here. Cool. :)

[B]and as a mod. it may do you well to try and be a bit polite. of course, you dont have to, its us with out power on the boards that have to suck up.[/B][/QUOTE]

There was never an agreement that you had to "suck up" to the Staff. I personally don't give a damn if someone is indifferent to me. So, if it makes you feel any better, don't suck up. Trust me, being a Mod's Pet will get you nothing. Hard work and persistance will get you friends and possibly a spot later on on some sort of Staff. It also makes for good references.

And it's not my style to be nice and polite.

[B]its also important to remember that no one said this guys acts are bad while the rest of the worlds horrors are ok or that we ignore them. they just arent the topic at hand. [/B][/QUOTE]

But my problem is that most people focus on a "tragedy" that simply pops up in the news. This is what I call being "fake". Now, I'm not calling anyone fake, I'm just saying that people tend to follow a trend of feeling sorry for whatever happens this or that time, and ignore what else goes on.

Ok, whatever respect I had for this guy just left. Skill and all, he just ****ed up. BIG TIME. Everyone knows I hate God. Plus, he left a CLUE.

By the way, James made this point clear to me last night. Perhaps I didn't word my posts right. I respect the man's/woman's SKILL for the shootings, not neccisarily the actual target killing/injuries. Shooting that kid was NOT something I supported. Just let it be known that I do have 1% of humanity left in me. And I need to purge it. Quickly.

i dunno, i think animelover and gokents are acting like think they know DK, which i don't claim to, but thet you are judging him. that he's hiding on the web, that, he wouldn't normally say that, all assumptions.

um, there's a practice that some zen monks do(yeah, im a china freak, so what?), which is going, in their mind, to the point right before you are killed. when you hear the sot, se the dagger, etc. etc., you get the iedea. it is said that if you go to this poin tin your mind, and feel the fear, the bliss, whatever it is, you will not be able to fear anything. apparently it's frickin hard. ive thought about the feelings, and what they must be, but obviously, that's not all it is. that's just to back DK up.

i DONT agree with DK, but that doesn't mean he is a bad person. it's possibel that your assumptions are true, but for all we know, he could be goddam serious about thinking murder is no wrong. seriously.

oh well, that's my ramblings. okay then.

In my opinion, this killer is a very cowardly individual. He believes that he is god for that split second when he aims the gun at someone, and sights them in. He decides their fate with the pull of his trigger, and that to him is a rush. I don't think he'd like it very well if the people that he shot at shot back at him. In my opinion, they should send a covert well trained, counter-sniper from the U.S. Marine Corps sniper division and hunt the little cowardly bastard down. And I think anyone who thinks this guy is "cool" or emulates him is just as cowardly as him. It is easy for him to do this because he is not standing right in front of the person, he's usually staring at them from 100-200 yds. away, and that one poor lady he shot and killed he did so by shooting her with her back turned to him. Anyone that can't look into the eyes of someone they kill is truly cowardly in my opinion, and shooting a kid. That is just immoral, irrational, and totally stupid. If I got ahold of the punkass b*** I'd show him the true meaning of pain...

And Death Knight. You don't think murder is wrong you arrogant little prick... Imagine that same killer sighting in your mother, your brother, your sister, your father, your g/f etc. How would you feel about him pulling the trigger then? See you probably don't think about things, as in how they would affect you, you just don't care how they affect other people right? If I'm correct you probably wouldn't want one of your family members slain, but you don't care if other people's family members are? You are truly a hypocrite then in if you believe this... You say murder is wrong but I'm willing to bet you wouldn't want it to happen to someone in your family. Murder of innocent people is wrong no matter what, no matter who it is, no matter what situation.

Hes a God? Thats so stupid, I will not go further into that comment. I love how you generalize Christians too, thats very ignorant. Generalizing any group of people is an ignorant thing.

I still dont get what part of his skill you respect, as covered earlier its nothing but average. I still cant get over the fact of you thinking this guys "skill" is so good. Most of his shots were around 100 yards (90 meters). In the Boer War(1899-1902) Men would easily drop running antelope at 300 yards (270 meters), and shooting a stationary man at 600 yards (500 meters) was childs play. It was 1899, look at the rifles they were using.

In Vietnam, several Snipers recorded kills of approximatly 1 mile (1.6 km) range. Hitting people on the run at 500(450 meters) yards takes some skill, hitting them at even greater then that takes even more.

If you have learned anything about sniping and the history of it, you would know, a kill at 100 yards(90 meters) is nothing at all. This is what recruits start out at in training.

If you want to respect some great skill just let me know, I know a list of snipers through out history that were excellent at what they did.

Look personally I don't think he is a coward. Any person that can go out kill someone and not kill himself later is not a coward. The fact is living with that guilt knowingly (And don't give me the crap that he doesn't feel it because he does) requires alot of courage. To go out there every day and wonder who's chasing you and who you're going to kill. To not go running to the police. To not just crack. I'm sorry but that takes courage.

This of course can only be percieved by your definition of courage. So this is only valid to those who believe as courage as the same as I.

This is merely my opinion that he has courage. Juste as Osama Bin Laden had courage for attacking USA.

Do I like them? Nope. Do I wanna be like em? Nope.

But they do have courage.